Why Are Democrats So Silent About Biden’s Border Crisis?

Where’s AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, and all the other usual suspects as tens of thousands of children are locked up?

You guys can't decide if they are locked up or running loose with a fake virus being spread.

We know the facility is 729% over capacity. If Trump was president, you would be shitting your diaper.

I think many are shitting their diapers. The story is in prime circulation on CNN and I’m heard Dems speaking out on the Reg. You seem very concerned about the partisan politics of the issue. Why’s that?

Where’s AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, and all the other usual suspects as tens of thousands of children are locked up?

Good question. It needs to be address. Hell, it needed to be addressed in Bush Jrs time. George tried to but was shot down by his own party. And it's never been addressed since. This isn't a new problem. It dates back over 12 years or more. And it needs to be addressed.

If the Dems refuse to address it right now it's going to continue because don't look for the Reps to ever fix it. And I have no idea why.

It’s all the Right is talking about. What do you mean it needs to be addressed?! It’s all over the place

I am starting to hear the Left starting to talk about it in the news. I don't give much credance to anything the Rightwingnutjobs go off on. But when the other side starts bringing it up then there is a severe problem. I don't give Biden any free rides. And I certainly won't give a Dem controlled Congress one either.

No Dem politician has said the border is in a crisis, nor do they care it is.
Biden told foreigners to flood our border and they’re doing it, at the cost of lives.

Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border? Cause I can sure as hell show you a quote where he told them not to. Wanna see it?!

I don’t see Biden. Where’s the Biden quote?

Quote ya want? He wants "Truth over Facts". If ya did hear that one ,you are a Dog Faced Pony Soldier

Huh? What are you talking about?

I just gave you TWO Biden Quotes. Don't like them?

I didn’t see one quote. I saw videos of other people talking. and what the hell does “truth over facts” have to do with anything?!

Biden made the gaff during his faux campaign. Try googaling it. He also called a voter a "Dog face pony soldier". Have no idea what he meant ,but he SAID it. Either look it up ,or take a machete suppository.

I know of the gaffs... I have no clue why you find them relevant to anything we are talking about

See what you posted #63. It asked for Biden quotes. I supplied a couple.

I asked... “Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border?”

You did not supply anything of the sort

No. You said "I don't see Biden. Where's the Biden quote?" At least be consistent.

Haha, yes... I asked “Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border?” And the person I was talking to posted two videos of other people talking mumbo jumbo but no Biden quotes as I requested, so I replied... "I don't see Biden. Where's the Biden quote?"

If you are going to chime in on a conversation then at the very least take the time to know what you’re talking about before start talking shit. You won’t sound so foolish... or maybe you will.

So Biden didn't sound foolish calling a voter a "Dog face Pony Soldier" ? Besides ,I enjoy butting in. Adds flavor to the conversation. (snicker)

I predict they will purposely let infected illegals into Texas , Florida etc.. so they can blame Republican governors. And I damn well wouldn't be surprised to find out Cuomo purposely sent them elderly to nursing homes just to get the death count up to hurt trump . Yes they are that sick.

Americans of both political stripes would most likey do what you're suggesting for political gain. Gone are the days, far, far behind you when Americans would even care about human lives.

Your political hating and evil is on display for the world to see and you're an example of how Americans expose it themselves!

Why would the rest of the world allow American back into the community of nations when Americans themselves show they don't belong?

Ya just can't make this shit up, when Americans themselves are exposing the rot.
No , I don't think both sides are the same . .seems like one political side has zero accountability and zero consequences for their actions. Democrats just cheated this election , it's plain for all to see . Fraudsters and evil people did this bud , not me .

You guys can't decide if they are locked up or running loose with a fake virus being spread.

We know the facility is 729% over capacity. If Trump was president, you would be shitting your diaper.

I think many are shitting their diapers. The story is in prime circulation on CNN and I’m heard Dems speaking out on the Reg. You seem very concerned about the partisan politics of the issue. Why’s that?

I know the border wasn't completely closed, but there was no crisis when biden won the election.

Good question. It needs to be address. Hell, it needed to be addressed in Bush Jrs time. George tried to but was shot down by his own party. And it's never been addressed since. This isn't a new problem. It dates back over 12 years or more. And it needs to be addressed.

If the Dems refuse to address it right now it's going to continue because don't look for the Reps to ever fix it. And I have no idea why.

It’s all the Right is talking about. What do you mean it needs to be addressed?! It’s all over the place

I am starting to hear the Left starting to talk about it in the news. I don't give much credance to anything the Rightwingnutjobs go off on. But when the other side starts bringing it up then there is a severe problem. I don't give Biden any free rides. And I certainly won't give a Dem controlled Congress one either.

Biden told foreigners to flood our border and they’re doing it, at the cost of lives.

Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border? Cause I can sure as hell show you a quote where he told them not to. Wanna see it?!

Quote ya want? He wants "Truth over Facts". If ya did hear that one ,you are a Dog Faced Pony Soldier

I didn’t see one quote. I saw videos of other people talking. and what the hell does “truth over facts” have to do with anything?!

Biden made the gaff during his faux campaign. Try googaling it. He also called a voter a "Dog face pony soldier". Have no idea what he meant ,but he SAID it. Either look it up ,or take a machete suppository.

I know of the gaffs... I have no clue why you find them relevant to anything we are talking about

I asked... “Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border?”

No. You said "I don't see Biden. Where's the Biden quote?" At least be consistent.

Haha, yes... I asked “Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border?” And the person I was talking to posted two videos of other people talking mumbo jumbo but no Biden quotes as I requested, so I replied... "I don't see Biden. Where's the Biden quote?"

If you are going to chime in on a conversation then at the very least take the time to know what you’re talking about before start talking shit. You won’t sound so foolish... or maybe you will.

So Biden didn't sound foolish calling a voter a "Dog face Pony Soldier" ? Besides ,I enjoy butting in. Adds flavor to the conversation. (snicker)

Of course he sounded foolish saying that. He says foolish things all the time. What made you think we were talking about that subject though?? We weren’t.

I know the border wasn't completely closed, but there was no crisis when biden won the election.

There have always been problems at the border. Definitely a need to make changes

There have always been problems at the border. Definitely a need to make changes

Trump had it pretty much under control and Mexico was working with us. Biden did away with Trump's policies and now we have a crisis and Mexico is pissed at us.

No , I don't think both sides are the same . .seems like one political side has zero accountability and zero consequences for their actions. Democrats just cheated this election , it's plain for all to see . Fraudsters and evil people did this bud , not me .

America's political debate and showdown at the Capitol aren't issues on which I'll present my bias.

What is of interest to me is the fact that America is very divided politically and that presents evidence of the impending failure of your country's democracy.

However, on the other side of the coin, it's my opinion that the Trump supporters who attemded at the Capitol on Jan.6th. actually showed hope for America's working class people of them being fed up with the system that impoverishes them.

That is consistent and onside with the displeasure being shown by the left in America! They're all just working people who ar figuratively speaking, coming together to fight the establishment's greedy style of capitalism.

And oh how it must sting America's people of both sides to hear that they have something in common with their perceived political enemies!

The people's movement has been born one might suggest. Can it grow?

A possible answer to the question from an unbiased Canadian's POV.

Biden has shown huge immediate action in the interest of making real change for the working people. There's no room to debate that here. But there is definitely the question of whether Biden sees a need to carry on with making the huge necessary changes needed to dump the American way of greedy capitalism, that is cheating the American people out of a piece of the pie.

Biden is an American greedy capitalist in the final analysis and must know very well that real change that's needed in America to bring a higher quality of life to the people, is still going to be a 'bridge too far'.

So whether or not Biden has the will to make meaningful change, is interesting, but isn't necessarily the right question.

If Biden did what is right on this question, which is in my opinion opening the border wide, the backlash from Americans of all stripes would be too destructive of his presidency.

My reference to America's quality of life: Canada ranked #1 country in the world for Quality of Life | News

For anyone who wants to know, the US is 15th in this link and 17th. on another.

Don't you worry, Biden is transporting illegals up near the Canadian border. So you can rest assured they'll be overflowing into Canada.
We're already accepting lots of immigrants and we have plenty of room for more.

If it's all confusing to 'you' people it may be because we see immigrants as people while white American Klanners see others as culuhed.

We have an advantage in that we only need one water fountain in the park and one bench for 'people' to sit on, while America needs to supply two of both.

There's something terribly wrong in America. (hint, hint)
Besides the main one of income inequality and greedy US style capitalism.

If you want to troll me by raising the issue of immigrants, then let's get it on!

No kidding, must be nice to have enough money and willingness to support them.

Neither Canada or America is short of the amount of money it would take to do what is right.

In fact, on the positive side of accepting more and more immigrants, they provide needed labour and that becomes an asset in that it grows the economy in 'appropriate' ways.

And so even though your 'must be nice' is snark, I can still interpret it as an invitation to a worthwhile and better conversation.

The boost to the economy I refer to is definitely not to be found in the mistreatment of immigrants in not allowing them to be permanent citizens, which would allow the abuse of any minimum wage laws to be ignored.

Trump had it pretty much under control and Mexico was working with us. Biden did away with Trump's policies and now we have a crisis and Mexico is pissed at us.

That’s not how I see it. I think we have had a problem at the border for decades. I think Trumps numbers in 2019 before Covid showed a surge. I think that surge has resumed. Biden is more inviting to immigration so that would likely encourage more illegal immigration as a result... but I don’t think the cause and effect that you painted is realistic

Neither Canada or America is short of the amount of money it would take to do what is right.

In fact, on the positive side of accepting more and more immigrants, they provide needed labour and that becomes an asset in that it grows the economy in 'appropriate' ways.

And so even though your 'must be nice' is snark, I can still interpret it as an invitation to a worthwhile and better conversation.

The boost to the economy I refer to is definitely not to be found in the mistreatment of immigrants in not allowing them to be permanent citizens, which would allow the abuse of any minimum wage laws to be ignored.

Boost to the economy? LOL, you've got to be kidding, there are more than enough articles online showing they get much more than they "boost". Although you may want to consider "boosting" your own economy by eliminating many of your immigration rules.

Boost to the economy? LOL, you've got to be kidding, there are more than enough articles online showing they get much more than they "boost". Although you may want to consider "boosting" your own economy by eliminating many of your immigration rules.
America's politics is completely corrupted and so by extension, the thinking of many Americans has been corrupted.

I disagree but I feel no need to provide anymore evidence than you have provided as your argument.

-------------------------------------

I think it would be just a waste of effort in trying to introduce humanitarian concerns as a part of my argument. I'll just make reference to that as a possible future talking point if it's called for.

There was before the election but Rump kept you and I looking at other things so we wouldn't notice.

Of course he sounded foolish saying that. He says foolish things all the time. What made you think we were talking about that subject though?? We weren’t.

Nothing. Like I said. I was butting in for no good reason. Sure got a reaction though. (hehe)

Nothing. Like I said. I was butting in for no good reason. Sure got a reaction though. (hehe)

Wonderful. I guess when you can’t beat em with intelligence, trolling is all you got.

Forum List

Back