Why Are Democrats So Silent About Biden’s Border Crisis?

Where’s AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, and all the other usual suspects as tens of thousands of children are locked up?

Why? Simple. Dems have a "savior" in office and they damned well stand behind Commie Kamala.......Dementia Joe? Shoot, they'll put up with his wrinkled ass until he is carted off to the happy house. At that point, the shit hits the fan for America.

Just watch, in 2022 there will be a special Presidential election and President Donald Trump will be re-elected again like he was in 2020. According to WorldNetDaily, there is rise in Trump supporters in Canada and they are calling for Donald Trump run for Prime Minister. President Trump has over 50 million supporters in Canada and its growing even larger. He is likely to be the first person in history to be the leader of two countries at the same time.
I’ve had enough of y’all’s “wait and see” bull crap. Your shit is a joke. Nobody is taking you seriously. Grow up
Sir, I am a verified Trump member of the 100+ rally club, and have a certificate to prove it. That means I know a lot about President Donald Trump because I have been to his rallies and heard him tell the American people the truth, time after time. He is first president to tell the American people the REAL truth, not the FAKE truth. He was the first one to expose Obama as not being born in the US years before he was elected President. President Trump will be back, and will win by a landside so large you won't believe it.
Haha, a little advice. When the club decides to drink Koolaid, call in sick that day. Best of luck to ya

Communist democrats may have thought that China would be on their side in the war against Americans. China hates them. China calls the communist Americans baizuo. It's an insult. It doesn't mean friend.

Just watch, in 2022 there will be a special Presidential election and President Donald Trump will be re-elected again like he was in 2020. According to WorldNetDaily, there is rise in Trump supporters in Canada and they are calling for Donald Trump run for Prime Minister. President Trump has over 50 million supporters in Canada and its growing even larger. He is likely to be the first person in history to be the leader of two countries at the same time.
I’ve had enough of y’all’s “wait and see” bull crap. Your shit is a joke. Nobody is taking you seriously. Grow up
Sir, I am a verified Trump member of the 100+ rally club, and have a certificate to prove it. That means I know a lot about President Donald Trump because I have been to his rallies and heard him tell the American people the truth, time after time. He is first president to tell the American people the REAL truth, not the FAKE truth. He was the first one to expose Obama as not being born in the US years before he was elected President. President Trump will be back, and will win by a landside so large you won't believe it.
Haha, a little advice. When the club decides to drink Koolaid, call in sick that day. Best of luck to ya

Democrats may drink Koolaid, but you should know that people 100% loyal to President Trump only drink Diet Coke because that is what he drinks... In another forum (where they stick to the facts and truth) it has been reported with near certainty that President Trump has been in negotiations with Coke Inc to have a Trump line of soft drinks. President Trump is considering the offer of $1 Billion per year to license the name "Trump" plus 10% of the company's total profits each year. He is also considering just buying the entire company and turn it around to make it great again.

Communist democrats may have thought that China would be on their side in the war against Americans. China hates them. China calls the communist Americans baizuo. It's an insult. It doesn't mean friend.

And you Party of the Rumper Terrorists........see, I can play that game, Ivan.

I see that you admit it's true. You thought China would help you. Instead they laughed at your incompetent president and insulted him.

The bitch slap given to biden and blinken was so complete that the communist democrats didn't have self respect enough to get up and walk out.

Better Russian than democrat.

Where’s AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, and all the other usual suspects as tens of thousands of children are locked up?

Good question. It needs to be address. Hell, it needed to be addressed in Bush Jrs time. George tried to but was shot down by his own party. And it's never been addressed since. This isn't a new problem. It dates back over 12 years or more. And it needs to be addressed.

If the Dems refuse to address it right now it's going to continue because don't look for the Reps to ever fix it. And I have no idea why.

It’s all the Right is talking about. What do you mean it needs to be addressed?! It’s all over the place

I am starting to hear the Left starting to talk about it in the news. I don't give much credance to anything the Rightwingnutjobs go off on. But when the other side starts bringing it up then there is a severe problem. I don't give Biden any free rides. And I certainly won't give a Dem controlled Congress one either.

No Dem politician has said the border is in a crisis, nor do they care it is.
Biden told foreigners to flood our border and they’re doing it, at the cost of lives.

Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border? Cause I can sure as hell show you a quote where he told them not to. Wanna see it?!

I don’t see Biden. Where’s the Biden quote?

Quote ya want? He wants "Truth over Facts". If ya did hear that one ,you are a Dog Faced Pony Soldier

Huh? What are you talking about?

I just gave you TWO Biden Quotes. Don't like them?

I didn’t see one quote. I saw videos of other people talking. and what the hell does “truth over facts” have to do with anything?!

Biden made the gaff during his faux campaign. Try googaling it. He also called a voter a "Dog face pony soldier". Have no idea what he meant ,but he SAID it. Either look it up ,or take a machete suppository.

Democrats may drink Koolaid, but you should know that people 100% loyal to President Trump only drink Diet Coke because that is what he drinks... In another forum (where they stick to the facts and truth) it has been reported with near certainty that President Trump has been in negotiations with Coke Inc to have a Trump line of soft drinks. President Trump is considering the offer of $1 Billion per year to license the name "Trump" plus 10% of the company's total profits each year. He is also considering just buying the entire company and turn it around to make it great again.
That’s would an awesome addition to Trump steaks and Trump Ketchup... y’all can have a great meal while wearing Trump adult diapers

Good question. It needs to be address. Hell, it needed to be addressed in Bush Jrs time. George tried to but was shot down by his own party. And it's never been addressed since. This isn't a new problem. It dates back over 12 years or more. And it needs to be addressed.

If the Dems refuse to address it right now it's going to continue because don't look for the Reps to ever fix it. And I have no idea why.

It’s all the Right is talking about. What do you mean it needs to be addressed?! It’s all over the place

I am starting to hear the Left starting to talk about it in the news. I don't give much credance to anything the Rightwingnutjobs go off on. But when the other side starts bringing it up then there is a severe problem. I don't give Biden any free rides. And I certainly won't give a Dem controlled Congress one either.

Biden told foreigners to flood our border and they’re doing it, at the cost of lives.

Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border? Cause I can sure as hell show you a quote where he told them not to. Wanna see it?!

Quote ya want? He wants "Truth over Facts". If ya did hear that one ,you are a Dog Faced Pony Soldier

I didn’t see one quote. I saw videos of other people talking. and what the hell does “truth over facts” have to do with anything?!

Biden made the gaff during his faux campaign. Try googaling it. He also called a voter a "Dog face pony soldier". Have no idea what he meant ,but he SAID it. Either look it up ,or take a machete suppository.

I know of the gaffs... I have no clue why you find them relevant to anything we are talking about

I know of the gaffs... I have no clue why you find them relevant to anything we are talking about

See what you posted #63. It asked for Biden quotes. I supplied a couple.

See what you posted #63. It asked for Biden quotes. I supplied a couple.

I asked... “Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border?”

You did not supply anything of the sort

I see that you admit it's true. You thought China would help you. Instead they laughed at your incompetent president and insulted him.

The bitch slap given to biden and blinken was so complete that the communist democrats didn't have self respect enough to get up and walk out.

Better Russian than democrat.

Russia briefed you well. Goodbye.

QUOTE="Slade3200, post: 26775586, member: 56533
QUOTE="Weatherman2020, post: 26775569, member: 42929"

I think AOC has been pretty vocal... but why are you expecting members of Joes party to be speaking out in public? Is that how you think a good party should act. Is that how you saw the republicans act?

Did you expect anything different? They are accustomed to "bashing from behind the corner", they shy away from direct discussion and answers to direct questions. Did you expect anything different? They are accustomed to "bashing from behind the corner", they shy away from direct discussion and answers to direct questions.

Just because hutzpah is not an indicator of intelligence. It is only an indicator of the extreme arrogance and cynicism of democrats' leadership. Well, let's wait... 2022 is just around the corner. Biden is an embarrassment to America. And those who broke the law will sooner or later end up where they belong - in a coffin or in jail.

Well, let's wait... 2022 is just around the corner. Biden is an embarrassment to America. And those who broke the law will sooner or later end up where they belong - in a coffin or in jail.

That’s would an awesome addition to Trump steaks and Trump Ketchup... y’all can have a great meal while wearing Trump adult diapers

I don't know about other Trump products, but I am sure they are in the works too. I just know is President Trump working out some deal to have his own line of Coke soft drinks and possibly buy the entire Coca-Cola company. Some people were talking about a cool idea of a Trump Multi-level marketing selling a line of Trump products. One person wanted a line of Trump weapons so he could sell them to the military. Everything President Trump touches become a block buster success. He says that he can turn a single penny into a million dollars in just 1 year. That is how amazing he is. Liberals are so blind and stupid, they can't recognize how great he is for the country.

What Border Crisis?

Looks like a bunch of New Democratic voters to me

:dance:

Forum List

Back