Why Are Democrats So Silent About Biden’s Border Crisis?

A possible answer to the question from an unbiased Canadian's POV.

Biden has shown huge immediate action in the interest of making real change for the working people. There's no room to debate that here. But there is definitely the question of whether Biden sees a need to carry on with making the huge necessary changes needed to dump the American way of greedy capitalism, that is cheating the American people out of a piece of the pie.

Biden is an American greedy capitalist in the final analysis and must know very well that real change that's needed in America to bring a higher quality of life to the people, is still going to be a 'bridge too far'.

So whether or not Biden has the will to make meaningful change, is interesting, but isn't necessarily the right question.

If Biden did what is right on this question, which is in my opinion opening the border wide, the backlash from Americans of all stripes would be too destructive of his presidency.

My reference to America's quality of life: Canada ranked #1 country in the world for Quality of Life | News

For anyone who wants to know, the US is 15th in this link and 17th. on another.

Biden has shown huge immediate action in the interest of making real change for the working people. There's no room to debate that here. But there is definitely the question of whether Biden sees a need to carry on with making the huge necessary changes needed to dump the American way of greedy capitalism, that is cheating the American people out of a piece of the pie.

Biden is an American greedy capitalist in the final analysis and must know very well that real change that's needed in America to bring a higher quality of life to the people, is still going to be a 'bridge too far'.

So whether or not Biden has the will to make meaningful change, is interesting, but isn't necessarily the right question.

If Biden did what is right on this question, which is in my opinion opening the border wide, the backlash from Americans of all stripes would be too destructive of his presidency.

My reference to America's quality of life: Canada ranked #1 country in the world for Quality of Life | News

Agreed, Biden’s priority is about the working people.
Raising their energy costs 70%, raising inflation and destroying jobs.

And nobody immigrates to Canada for a reason. Your biased poll is a joke.

What’s it like living in a shithole that puts in you in prison for calling your son ‘your son’?

What’s it like living in a shithole that puts in you in prison for calling your son ‘your son’?
I'm not familiar with that which you are trying to reference. If you care to elaborate I'll most likely answer your question.
Here if it's on topic.
Via p.m. if it's not and is worth answering.

I'm not familiar with that which you are trying to reference. If you care to elaborate I'll most likely answer your question.
Here if it's on topic.
LOL are you kidding??? You know who you're asking that of???

Here if it's on topic.
I'll be the judge on who I choose to answer and who I choose to ignore. Right now all of what I learned on the different personalities posting on this board has been forgotten. I'll figure it out again in time and that will include on you too.

IMO this board is a mess with it's insulting, spamming, childish comments, and the rest of the shit. I'm going to make an attempt at fixing it up a bit. First I'll have to find out if the admin/mods have the will?
Maybe one or two of them will let me know without my having to ask?

Here if it's on topic.
I'll be the judge on who I choose to answer and who I choose to ignore. Right now all of what I learned on the different personalities posting on this board has been forgotten. I'll figure it out again in time and that will include on you too.

IMO this board is a mess with it's insulting, spamming, childish comments, and the rest of the shit. I'm going to make an attempt at fixing it up a bit. First I'll have to find out if the admin/mods have the will?
Maybe one or two of them will let me know without my having to ask?
Of course you'll be the judge But imho you're knocking your head against a wall

Where’s AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, and all the other usual suspects as tens of thousands of children are locked up?

I think AOC has been pretty vocal... but why are you expecting members of Joes party to be speaking out in public? Is that how you think a good party should act. Is that how you saw the republicans act?

So now they condone what they claimed to condemn? Interesting how demofks work!

I'm going with because they don't give a damn about kids in cages. They are just lying sacks that will do or say anything to gain power and destroy America.

Democrats built the cages in the first place and had the audacity to blame Trump for using them. Then, Joe and the Democrats rang the dinner bell signaling that America’s borders were open, - COVID or NO COVID, hence, the crisis. Democrats own this now. Any attempt to blame Trump and the GOP on this is laughable.
I predict they will purposely let infected illegals into Texas , Florida etc.. so they can blame Republican governors. And I damn well wouldn't be surprised to find out Cuomo purposely sent them elderly to nursing homes just to get the death count up to hurt trump . Yes they are that sick.

Where’s AOC, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, and all the other usual suspects as tens of thousands of children are locked up?

Good question. It needs to be address. Hell, it needed to be addressed in Bush Jrs time. George tried to but was shot down by his own party. And it's never been addressed since. This isn't a new problem. It dates back over 12 years or more. And it needs to be addressed.

If the Dems refuse to address it right now it's going to continue because don't look for the Reps to ever fix it. And I have no idea why.

It’s all the Right is talking about. What do you mean it needs to be addressed?! It’s all over the place

I am starting to hear the Left starting to talk about it in the news. I don't give much credance to anything the Rightwingnutjobs go off on. But when the other side starts bringing it up then there is a severe problem. I don't give Biden any free rides. And I certainly won't give a Dem controlled Congress one either.

As you shouldn’t. Nobody should, those in power need to held accountable

I think AOC has been pretty vocal... but why are you expecting members of Joes party to be speaking out in public? Is that how you think a good party should act. Is that how you saw the republicans act?

Been a month since she raised the topic. Meanwhile the crisis is exploding.

And...

Good question. It needs to be address. Hell, it needed to be addressed in Bush Jrs time. George tried to but was shot down by his own party. And it's never been addressed since. This isn't a new problem. It dates back over 12 years or more. And it needs to be addressed.

If the Dems refuse to address it right now it's going to continue because don't look for the Reps to ever fix it. And I have no idea why.

It’s all the Right is talking about. What do you mean it needs to be addressed?! It’s all over the place

I am starting to hear the Left starting to talk about it in the news. I don't give much credance to anything the Rightwingnutjobs go off on. But when the other side starts bringing it up then there is a severe problem. I don't give Biden any free rides. And I certainly won't give a Dem controlled Congress one either.

No Dem politician has said the border is in a crisis, nor do they care it is.
Biden told foreigners to flood our border and they’re doing it, at the cost of lives.

And...

Democrats don’t care tens of thousands of children are in cages.

No Dem politician has said the border is in a crisis, nor do they care it is.
Biden told foreigners to flood our border and they’re doing it, at the cost of lives.

Can I see the quote where Biden told foreigners to flood the border? Cause I can sure as hell show you a quote where he told them not to. Wanna see it?!

And...

Democrats don’t care tens of thousands of children are in cages.

What makes you think you’re even a little bit qualified to say what democrats care or don’t care about?! You’re full of hate and resentment. You don’t have a clear view of how your political opponents feel!!

Don't you worry, Biden is transporting illegals up near the Canadian border. So you can rest assured they'll be overflowing into Canada.

Forum List

Back