why are dems trying to impeach when the election is only 1 year away ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
i mean think about it ! if Trump is so corrupt and unpopular like the left keeps claiming why are they taking the risk of politically damaging themselves if impeachment fails to remove Trump ?? especially with the election right around the corner !! the dems are always claiming how unpopular and corrupt Trump is why wouldnt they just wait and trounce him in a few months ??? the truth is two fold 1st they know they are going to lose in 2020 especially with the radicals running on their side ....2nd and most importantly they think that by keeping the Trump administration preoccupied with false allegations that it would deflect attention and resources from their own crimes !! heck this time they are trying to impeach Trump for something Biden admitted to on national television ! but unfortunately for them Trump does not wilt under pressure !! he thrives !

i mean think about it ! if Trump is so corrupt and unpopular like the left keeps claiming why are they taking the risk of politically damaging themselves if impeachment fails to remove Trump ?? especially with the election right around the corner !! the dems are always claiming how unpopular and corrupt Trump is why wouldnt they just wait and trounce him in a few months ??? the truth is two fold 1st they know they are going to lose in 2020 especially with the radicals running on their side ....2nd and most importantly they think that by keeping the Trump administration preoccupied with false allegations that it would deflect attention and resources from their own crimes !! heck this time they are trying to impeach Trump for something Biden admitted to on national television ! but unfortunately for them Trump does not wilt under pressure !! he thrives !
If you TRULY believed that the Democrats were politically damaging themselves, why would YOU, of all people, be complaining and bitching and moaning about it?

Shouldn't you be REJOICING at their pending defeat, liar?

0*uyK-srmH6k3tNZXy.jpg

If you TRULY believed that the Democrats were politically damaging themselves, why would YOU, of all people, be complaining and bitching and moaning about it?

0*uyK-srmH6k3tNZXy.jpg
bwaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaa ! i already started a thread thanking Pelosi for moving forward with impeachment inquiry !!! i am loving the the shit the dems pulled today !!! i am just pointing out why idiots like you on the left are trying throw out Trump !! bwaaa haaaa haaaa !

0*uyK-srmH6k3tNZXy.jpg

We already know the Dems are shooting themselves in the dick. The complaining and bitching and moaning are for your benefit, so that maybe you'll figure it out too.

Here, if it helps out, I can do some more "rejoicing"

:5_1_12024::banana::beer::dance::mm:

0*uyK-srmH6k3tNZXy.jpg
Maybe he is rejoicing.

They're doing this because they're dumbsh*ts and because they are STILL furious at Trump for defeating their beloved Killery. A defeat that was NOT supposed to happen. I think that's IT in a nutshell.

It is the only way they can beat Trump with this economy / success...

0*uyK-srmH6k3tNZXy.jpg
Maybe he is rejoicing.
yep the only person happier than me is Trump !

Because Trump is trying to steal another election with help from a foreign government. First Russia, now Ukraine. Those are just the ones we know about.

i mean think about it ! if Trump is so corrupt and unpopular like the left keeps claiming why are they taking the risk of politically damaging themselves if impeachment fails to remove Trump ??

There is nothing more cowardly than saying "When the time came to do the right thing, I did nothing, because I didn't have to."

They can't beat him in a fair election and they know it, so they're hoping people will vote for their wacko candidate because they think he'll be impeached (which he won't).

Because Trump is trying to steal another election with help from a foreign government. First Russia, now Ukraine. Those are just the ones we know about.

Got a link there Lahcoocoo.

For your viewing pleasure...

Trump’s response to the scandal
On Sunday, the president admitted to discussing matters related to the Biden family in a call with the Ukrainian president, citing concerns about “corruption.”

“The conversation I had was largely congratulatory, was largely corruption, all of the corruption taking place,” Trump told reporters on the White House lawn. “It was largely the fact that we don’t want our people like Vice-President Biden and his son creating to the corruption already in the Ukraine.” He added that the exchange was “perfect” and involved no improper behavior.

A day later, Trump suggested it’s totally proper to withhold aide from a country because it won’t investigate your political rivals. “It’s very important to talk about corruption,” Trump said. “If you don’t talk about corruption, why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?”

But the timing of Trump’s decision to withhold almost $400 million in aidjust days before speaking to the Ukrainian president suggests the possibility of a quid-pro-quo.

Trump continued making less-than-subtle remarks at the United Nations General Assembly:

Politico reported on Tuesday night that the White House was preparing to release the transcript of the call, the whistle-blower’s complaint, and the DNI inspector’s report by the end of the week. Prior to Pelosi’s announcement, Trump wanted to release only the transcript.

Everything We Know About Trump’s Ukraine Whistle-blower Scandal

Oh, and here are a few more for your viewing pleasure...
I have more...

This isn’t a traditional impeachment, she didnt even take a vote, she has no committee, it’s just the illusion that they are impeaching him, it will drag on for the next year they will say how can you vote for someone who is under investigation for so many made up things lol

This isn’t a traditional impeachment, she didnt even take a vote, she has no committee, it’s just the illusion that they are impeaching him, it will drag on for the next year they will say how can you vote for someone who is under investigation for so many made up things lol

It's an unofficial poo shower being thrown from the trees.

Forum List

Back