🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are liberals so rude to the right?

I could name the liberals here on one hand that I thought were still decent people, because they always appeared to keep their cool.

The rest of the liberals here, every single time a conservative posts something that even hints that the liberals have done something wrong, or even something that paints them in a bad light or DISAGREES with one of their beliefs, and they are ALWAYS the FIRST ones to jump into that thread and START TALKING SHIT... EVERY DAMN TIME... WITHOUT FAIL... I've been watching that happen on here for going on ten years. It was the first thing I noticed about liberals. They are the most INTOLERANT, NASTY, MOUTHY, ARROGANT, EGOTISTICAL, NARCISSISTIC, VILE, CAUSTIC people, if you DARE disagree with them, they come UNGLUED and want to SHUT YOU UP. Now this is happening on a GRAND SCALE with their messiah and his CORRUPT administration. They're using the full power of the government to SILENCE their political opponents, just as the liberals here try to do on a small scale. They're all alike, and they're all filthy fucking scum.

pretty much hit the nail on the head...RUDE, crass, calls women cxxts, spews about woman Vp candidate liking black meat...I could go one for DAYS
links in article at site

SNIP:

Too many people who lean left would rather crack nasty jokes than actually be liberal and listen to other views
Leften Wright

guardian.co.uk, Monday 27 May 2013 08.30 EDT

Jump to comments (415)
Why is it that liberals feel no qualms about being rude? Far too many people who are perfectly polite and courteous, otherwise, think nothing of insulting you for not sharing their political opinions. They look at us with disdain, thinking we're unenlightened conservatives and never hesitating to say so.

As the lone conservative at the tennis courts, I cringe at the Sarah Palin jokes and the jabs at Mormons. When news came on 9/11 that planes had struck the World Trade Center, my partner commented that Bush would use it as an excuse to increase military spending. Bush, of course, is dumb – as are all Republicans, and we're epitomized by Dan Quayle, whose spelling of "potatoe" has entered historical canon. (Never mind Obama's telling us there are 57 states, or having a meltdown without a teleprompter) And now it's Marco Rubio, caught drinking water. "Next time he'll forget to zip his fly," joked one of the guys. Mitt Romney changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear. Reagan had Alzheimer's when he made B movies, and Bonzo had to feed him his lines. And would you believe, from a guy with a pathetic serve, this comment about the Clarence Thomas, justice of the supreme court: send him back to the plantation.

Liberals have no shame. A dinner guest in our home stood up at the table, clinked his wine glass and said, "It shows how stupid the American people are, they voted for Bush twice." He turned to me, smirking, and said, "I know you voted for him." A biochemist who had been too busy learning liberal doctrine instead of the basic manners of being a guest.

all of it here
Why are liberals so rude to the right? | Leften Wright | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

A good question. I was just wondering the same thing. If you notice most of the liberals have avatars of vicious and ferocious animals. I thought they were the 'doves.' WTF? Seriously, what gives? They can't even be civil, and many times are just down right malicious, and that can be noted and validated in the comments displayed in my signature line by one of them. Why are they so socially inadequate?

Last edited:
I could name the liberals here on one hand that I thought were still decent people, because they always appeared to keep their cool.

The rest of the liberals here, every single time a conservative posts something that even hints that the liberals have done something wrong, or even something that paints them in a bad light or DISAGREES with one of their beliefs, and they are ALWAYS the FIRST ones to jump into that thread and START TALKING SHIT... EVERY DAMN TIME... WITHOUT FAIL... I've been watching that happen on here for going on ten years. It was the first thing I noticed about liberals. They are the most INTOLERANT, NASTY, MOUTHY, ARROGANT, EGOTISTICAL, NARCISSISTIC, VILE, CAUSTIC people, if you DARE disagree with them, they come UNGLUED and want to SHUT YOU UP. Now this is happening on a GRAND SCALE with their messiah and his CORRUPT administration. They're using the full power of the government to SILENCE their political opponents, just as the liberals here try to do on a small scale. They're all alike, and they're all filthy fucking scum.

Hey....look who can't keep his cool.

BTW....likewise....when you start bantying about words like the ones you just displayed, is any wonder why we lose our cool? Once again....it's OK when you guys do it, in fact you high five each other in celebration....you complain about "political correctness", but yet when we throw it aside and sink to your level, we are....intolerant, nasty, mouthy, arrogent, egotistical, narcissistic, vile, caustic people.

How about this? Clean up your own act and see how you're treated.

pretty much hit the nail on the head...RUDE, crass, calls women cxxts, spews about woman Vp candidate liking black meat...I could go one for DAYS
links in article at site

SNIP:

Too many people who lean left would rather crack nasty jokes than actually be liberal and listen to other views
Leften Wright

Jump to comments (415)
Why is it that liberals feel no qualms about being rude? Far too many people who are perfectly polite and courteous, otherwise, think nothing of insulting you for not sharing their political opinions. They look at us with disdain, thinking we're unenlightened conservatives and never hesitating to say so.

As the lone conservative at the tennis courts, I cringe at the Sarah Palin jokes and the jabs at Mormons. When news came on 9/11 that planes had struck the World Trade Center, my partner commented that Bush would use it as an excuse to increase military spending. Bush, of course, is dumb – as are all Republicans, and we're epitomized by Dan Quayle, whose spelling of "potatoe" has entered historical canon. (Never mind Obama's telling us there are 57 states, or having a meltdown without a teleprompter) And now it's Marco Rubio, caught drinking water. "Next time he'll forget to zip his fly," joked one of the guys. Mitt Romney changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear. Reagan had Alzheimer's when he made B movies, and Bonzo had to feed him his lines. And would you believe, from a guy with a pathetic serve, this comment about the Clarence Thomas, justice of the supreme court: send him back to the plantation.

Liberals have no shame. A dinner guest in our home stood up at the table, clinked his wine glass and said, "It shows how stupid the American people are, they voted for Bush twice." He turned to me, smirking, and said, "I know you voted for him." A biochemist who had been too busy learning liberal doctrine instead of the basic manners of being a guest.

all of it here
Why are liberals so rude to the right? | Leften Wright | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
Do you really wanna go there?

To answer your question, "because conservatives deserve it!"

When your side say's the following shit, you got it coming to you!

"Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America’s self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant."
- Ann Coulter

"I've decided to cut out the part of the speech where I say anything nice about Democrats."
- Ann Coulter

"Enraging liberals is simply one of the more enjoyable side effects of my wisdom."
- Rush Limbaugh

"Take that bone out of your nose and call me back."
- Rush Limbaugh

"From this day forward, somebody propose it, liberals should not be allowed to buy guns. It's just that simple. Liberals should have their speech controlled and not be allowed to buy guns. I mean if we want to get serious about this, if we want to face this head on, we’re gonna have to openly admit, liberals should not be allowed to buy guns, nor should they be allowed to use computer keyboards or typewriters, word processors or e-mails, and they should have their speech controlled. If we did those three or four things, I can’t tell you what a sane, calm, civil, fun-loving society we would have. Take guns out of the possession, out of the hands of liberals, take their typewriters and their keyboards away from ‘em, don’t let ‘em anywhere near a gun, and control their speech. You would wipe out 90% of the crime, 85 to 95% of the hate, and a hundred percent of the lies from society. "
- Rush Limbaugh

"You lie!
- Joe Wilson
I think liberals are being too nice to you!

Last edited:
The answer should be obvious. Those on the right are enemies to be destroyed not given respect. The right needs to learn this lesson but fast. This is a war so far fought on a low level with the left supporting various forms of proxy. The left doesn't really want to be rude. They really want the right dead. Their wet dreams are of when the right dies. That's why the justify everything from islamic terrorists with bombs to black panthers with baseball bats.

Ahh yes....fear....the number one weapon of the right. Hey wingnut? Who's talking about "armed rebellion"? Not the left.

Not fear. Calm acceptance of reality. The left doesn't see themselves in a state of rebellion. They see themselves as the establishment in their transformed obamamerica. The nation should peacefully split. Instead it may well violently split. But, split it will do. There is no alternative.

No...we aren't in rebellion. We just want what's right for our fellow countrymen...not just a tiny segment.

The answer should be obvious. Those on the right are enemies to be destroyed not given respect. The right needs to learn this lesson but fast. This is a war so far fought on a low level with the left supporting various forms of proxy. The left doesn't really want to be rude. They really want the right dead. Their wet dreams are of when the right dies. That's why the justify everything from islamic terrorists with bombs to black panthers with baseball bats.

And killing American citizens without due process of law while vociferously protesting drug tests for welfare recipients. And you are correct they do wish us dead as evidenced by the quotes in my signature line.

Last edited:
links in article at site

SNIP:

Leften Wright

Jump to comments (415)

all of it here

A good question. I was just wondering the same thing. If you notice most of the liberals have avatars of vicious and ferocious animals. I thought they were the 'doves.' WTF? Seriously, what gives? They can't even be civil, and many times are just down right malicious, and that can be noted and validated in the comments displayed in my signature line by one of them. Why are they so socially inadequate?

Gimme a break.... once again....LOOK at the vitriol that you guys put out on a daily basis around here. Why do you expect hatred to be returned with kindness....I mean, I am a Christian....but you only have so many cheeks to turn.

When a person doesn't have fact or historical knowledge on his side then emotions and slander is all that person can use.

Put a gold star next to JohnL.Burke's name. :clap2:

Some conservatives and liberals are rude. Some are courteous, and respect those with whom they disagree.

I try to be in the second category. :eusa_angel:

I sometimes slip to the first. :redface:

Because I am conservative on some issues and liberal on other issues it is usually easy for me not to demonize those who disagree with me. :cool:

It is only when I get flamed that I start getting nasty. :evil:

And killing American citizens without due process of law while vociferously protesting drug tests for welfare recipients. And you are correct they do wish us dead as evidenced by the quotes in my signature line.

Attention....strawman in aisle three.

When a person doesn't have fact or historical knowledge on his side then emotions and slander is all that person can use.

Put a gold star next to JohnL.Burke's name. :clap2:

Some conservatives and liberals are rude. Some are courteous, and respect those with whom they disagree.

I try to be in the second category. :eusa_angel:

I sometimes slip to the first. :redface:

Because I am conservative on some issues and liberal on other issues it is usually easy for me not to demonize those who disagree with me. :cool:

It is only when I get flamed that I start getting nasty. :evil:

Me too....especially when I get called a "baby killer"

links in article at site

SNIP:

Leften Wright

Jump to comments (415)

all of it here
Do you really wanna go there?

To answer your question, "because conservatives deserve it!"

When your side say's the following shit, you got it coming to you!

"Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America’s self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant."
- Ann Coulter

"I've decided to cut out the part of the speech where I say anything nice about Democrats."
- Ann Coulter

"Enraging liberals is simply one of the more enjoyable side effects of my wisdom."
- Rush Limbaugh

"Take that bone out of your nose and call me back."
- Rush Limbaugh

"From this day forward, somebody propose it, liberals should not be allowed to buy guns. It's just that simple. Liberals should have their speech controlled and not be allowed to buy guns. I mean if we want to get serious about this, if we want to face this head on, we’re gonna have to openly admit, liberals should not be allowed to buy guns, nor should they be allowed to use computer keyboards or typewriters, word processors or e-mails, and they should have their speech controlled. If we did those three or four things, I can’t tell you what a sane, calm, civil, fun-loving society we would have. Take guns out of the possession, out of the hands of liberals, take their typewriters and their keyboards away from ‘em, don’t let ‘em anywhere near a gun, and control their speech. You would wipe out 90% of the crime, 85 to 95% of the hate, and a hundred percent of the lies from society. "
- Rush Limbaugh

"You lie!
- Joe Wilson
I think liberals are being too nice to you!

Why yes! Let's go there...

And this is a very small selection...very small.

John Kerry on the troops: "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

Rosie O'Donnell: "Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers."

Alan Grayson on Health Care: "The Republican health care plan: don't get sick ... The Republicans have a back up plan in case you do get sick ... This is what the Republicans want you to do. If you get sick America, the Republican health care plan is this: Die quickly!"

Helen Thomas: Jews should "get the hell out of Palestine" and "go home" to Germany and Poland.

Wanda Sykes: "I think Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker but he was just so strung out on Oxycontin he missed his flight ... Rush Limbaugh -- I hope the country fails. I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? He needs a waterboarding, that's what he needs."

Bill Maher on Christianity: "I think religion is a neurological disorder.

Ted Rall: "Over time, however, the endless war in Iraq began to play a role in natural selection. Only idiots signed up; only idiots died. Back home, the average I.Q. soared."

Who said these gems?

"You're damn right, Dick Cheney's heart's a political football. We ought to rip it out and kick it around and stuff it back in him. "

"You guys see Live and Let Die, the great Bond film with Yaphet Kotto as the bad guy, Mr. Big? In the end they jam a big CO2 pellet in his face and he blew up. I have to tell you, Rush Limbaugh is looking more and more like Mr. Big, and at some point somebody's going to jam a CO2 pellet into his head and he's going to explode like a giant blimp. That day may come."

"The Republicans lie! They want to see you dead! They'd rather make money off your dead corpse! They kind of like it when that woman has cancer and they don't have anything for her."

“I have always been opposed to the death penalty in all cases…”

“Even mass murderers [like Breivik] should not be executed, in my opinion.”

“GW deniers fall into a completely different category from Behring Breivik. They are already causing the deaths of hundreds of millions of future people. We could be speaking of billions, but I am making a conservative estimate.”

Consequences

If a jury of suitably qualified scientists estimated that a given GW denier had already, with high probability (say 95%), caused the deaths of over one million future people, then s/he would be sentenced to death. The sentence would then be commuted to life imprisonment if the accused admitted their mistake, demonstrated genuine regret, AND participated significantly and positively over a long period in programs to reduce the effects of GW (from jail) – using much the same means that were previously used to spread the message of denial. At the end of that process, some GW deniers would never admit their mistake and as a result they would be executed. Perhaps that would be the only way to stop the rest of them. The death penalty would have been justified in terms of the enormous numbers of saved future lives."

Why are liberals so mean?

Because both sides have done it since Adams and Jefferson in 1800

links in article at site

SNIP:

Leften Wright

Jump to comments (415)

all of it here

LOL. I was argueing with one of your knowledgeable 'Conservatives' and mentioned the Corps of Discovery, and he or she asked what the hell that was. And I see the same kind of ignorance by 'Conservatives' on all scientific issues.

So....what's the difference in that and what you guys spew?....oh....that's right....NOTHING!

It's just that when you guys do it...it's acceptable....to you.

Ahh yes....fear....the number one weapon of the right. Hey wingnut? Who's talking about "armed rebellion"? Not the left.

Not fear. Calm acceptance of reality. The left doesn't see themselves in a state of rebellion. They see themselves as the establishment in their transformed obamamerica. The nation should peacefully split. Instead it may well violently split. But, split it will do. There is no alternative.

Some people tried that a time ago. How well did that turn out?

No, America will continue to be the United States of America. And people like you will continue to hate all that this nation stands for.

Why yes! Let's go there...

And this is a very small selection...very small.

John Kerry on the troops: "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."
That has nothing to do with liberals being rude to conservatives!

Rosie O'Donnell: "Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers."

Alan Grayson on Health Care: "The Republican health care plan: don't get sick ... The Republicans have a back up plan in case you do get sick ... This is what the Republicans want you to do. If you get sick America, the Republican health care plan is this: Die quickly!"
Republicans had that one coming!

Helen Thomas: Jews should "get the hell out of Palestine" and "go home" to Germany and Poland.

Wanda Sykes: "I think Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker but he was just so strung out on Oxycontin he missed his flight ... Rush Limbaugh -- I hope the country fails. I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? He needs a waterboarding, that's what he needs."
Pumpkinhead deserved that!

Bill Maher on Christianity: "I think religion is a neurological disorder.

Ted Rall: "Over time, however, the endless war in Iraq began to play a role in natural selection. Only idiots signed up; only idiots died. Back home, the average I.Q. soared."

Who said these gems?

"You're damn right, Dick Cheney's heart's a political football. We ought to rip it out and kick it around and stuff it back in him. "
I'm sorry, after what Cheney's done, I don't think it's possible to be rude to him!

"You guys see Live and Let Die, the great Bond film with Yaphet Kotto as the bad guy, Mr. Big? In the end they jam a big CO2 pellet in his face and he blew up. I have to tell you, Rush Limbaugh is looking more and more like Mr. Big, and at some point somebody's going to jam a CO2 pellet into his head and he's going to explode like a giant blimp. That day may come."
Pumpkinhead deserves a lot more than that!

"The Republicans lie! They want to see you dead! They'd rather make money off your dead corpse! They kind of like it when that woman has cancer and they don't have anything for her."
That a true statement!

“I have always been opposed to the death penalty in all cases…”

“Even mass murderers [like Breivik] should not be executed, in my opinion.”

“GW deniers fall into a completely different category from Behring Breivik. They are already causing the deaths of hundreds of millions of future people. We could be speaking of billions, but I am making a conservative estimate.”
That is a true statement!

Consequences

If a jury of suitably qualified scientists estimated that a given GW denier had already, with high probability (say 95%), caused the deaths of over one million future people, then s/he would be sentenced to death. The sentence would then be commuted to life imprisonment if the accused admitted their mistake, demonstrated genuine regret, AND participated significantly and positively over a long period in programs to reduce the effects of GW (from jail) – using much the same means that were previously used to spread the message of denial. At the end of that process, some GW deniers would never admit their mistake and as a result they would be executed. Perhaps that would be the only way to stop the rest of them. The death penalty would have been justified in terms of the enormous numbers of saved future lives."
I've noted my responses above.

LOL. Need anything more be said?:cuckoo:

LOL. Need anything more be said?:cuckoo:

Yep....and we're "rude"...lol

Forum List

Back