Why Are Moms Like Me Being Called Domestic Terrorists?

I’m watching the Loudoun County School Board meeting. The room is empty of observers, and parents are allowed one minute to speak after which time their mic is cut off. The parents‘ faces are not being shown, so it is a ”voice” in an empty room. The Board is not responding, and some of them are looking down. It must be extremely frustrating to the parents being treated as the enemy like this.

(The 60-second allotment is ridiculous. It must give the liberals on the School Board great pleasure hearing parents cut off mid-sentence.j

Last edited:
Whataboutism" is a term invented by left wingers to divert attention from the fact that they are scathing hypocrites
Irrelevant crybabying. Your pathetic whataboutism stems directly from the fact that you share in common the childish political fetishes of the parents acting like dick heads at school board meetings. And you want them to be able to get away with intimidation and violent threats. Because you have no ethics, or class. And because you cant win arguments based on merit, and because due process has not granted you your childish desires.

Moms, just hand your babies over to the left, and the commies will give your indoctrinated children back to you at 18.

Irrelevant crybabying. Your pathetic whataboutism stems directly from the fact that you share in common the childish political fetishes of the parents acting like dick heads at school board meetings. And you want them to be able to get away with intimidation and violent threats. Because you have no ethics, or class. And because you cant win arguments based on merit, and because due process has not granted you your childish desires.
While you are calling the parents “dickheads,” these parents are talking about the fact that the leftists on the Loudoun Board had the father of a rape victim - his daughter was raped in one of the “gender-free” restrooms - arrested for acting out in anger during the last meeting, And what happened to the rapist? He was transferred to another school where he sexually assaulted another girl.

It is despicable that these parents are being treated like criminals while the rapist is protected. Liberals always defend the wrong people.

The following is from an email I got the other day:
I am a mother of four, a criminal defense attorney and a lifelong liberal who is deeply concerned about the direction of New York City’s public schools. I’ve been outspoken about my views, along with an untold number of frustrated parents. For that, the FBI is considering using the PATRIOT Act against me.

Let me explain: late last month, the National School Boards Association, an umbrella organization representing thousands of local elected school board officials, sent a letter addressed to President Biden. It warned that “America’s public schools and its education leaders are under an immediate threat.” But not just any threat: “the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes.” The letter implored the White House to enlist the support of Homeland Security, the FBI and the Department of Justice to investigate the threat — adding that the alleged crimes fall under the purview of the “PATRIOT Act in regards to domestic terrorism.”

I read the letter with grave concern, as would any American who cares about our public schools and the safety of teachers and students. What was the nature of this threat? And would my own children be at risk?

As it turns out, the threat is me. The threat is parents showing up to dress down school boards over their dereliction of duty. That is what the NSBA considers a crime.

I urge you to read the letter in full. You will see that it contains 24 footnotes. The worst of the so-called crimes include prank calls; a single individual in Ohio yelling a “Nazi salute in protest of masking requirements”; another individual in Washington State whose disorderly conduct prompted the board to call a recess; “spreading misinformation” online, and disorderly conduct arrests. In New York, where I live, disorderly conduct is not even a criminal offense.

And yet within days of the NSBA letter, the top law enforcement official in the country, Attorney General Merrick Garland, publicly responded to the letter with a memorandum to the director of the FBI. Garland agreed with the NSBA that “there has been a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence” against board members — without providing any evidence. He further announced specialized training for board members to “aid in the investigation and prosecution of these crimes” and, more worryingly, the creation of a task force composed of FBI and Justice Department representatives to “determine how federal enforcement tools can be used to prosecute these crimes.” The FBI’s clear message to parents is that the NSBA is on the right track.

THIS is domestic terrorism? It's okay to riot, burn, and loot private property, vandalize public property and even declare certain places as autonomous zones, that's not domestic terrorism is but parents raising hell at a local school board meeting is? Are you fucking kidding me? Our FBI is coming after US? WE are the problem? Something is seriously fucked up here.
I had to stop when I read the bold part that conveniently left out the arrest for battery and assault that was referenced in the NSBA letter. That right there exposes this post as fake and agenda driven. Can’t take that seriously. Try again but be honest next time!!

There is also nothing in the letter that targets this supposed liberal lawyer mother unless she is out there committing crimes

one of Progs possible long term goals to to take children away from parents and put them permanently in learning centers. Several years ago Soledad O'Brien floated that agenda on her program on CNN. This is what crazy is.

one of Progs possible long term goals to to take children away from parents and put them permanently in learning centers. Several years ago Soledad O'Brien floated that agenda on her program on CNN. This is what crazy is.
There’s something to that. The founders of the Marxist BLM movement listed “disrupting the nuclear family” as one of their objectives. The progressives need to remove parental influence over their own children in order to indoctrinate the kids fully.

While you are calling the parents “dickheads,
I said they were acting like dickheads. Because they are.

And your anecdote is stupid. As if felony rapists have been waiting all this time to finally rape children, because they didn't want a ticket for being in the wrong bathroom.

I cant imagine the level of aggressive ignorance and lazymindedness required to buy into such delusional horseshit. Of course you people don't even see that you are embarrassing yourselves with that illogic. The hysterical parent of a victim has an excuse for this dumb behavior. You do not.

I said they were acting like dickheads. Because they are.

And your anecdote is stupid. As if felony rapists have been waiting all this time to finally rape children, because they didn't want a ticket for being in the wrong bathroom.

I cant imagine the level of aggressive ignorance and lazymindedness required to buy into such delusional horseshit. Of course you people don't even see that you are embarrassing yourselves with that illogic. The hysterical parent of a victim has an excuse for this dumb behavior. You do not.
You are showing more venom against me than you are for the rapist, and failing to acknowledge the upside-down world of progressives that I just revealed: that progressives have the father, distraught over his daughter’s rape by a classmate, arrested - and the rapist protected and transferred to another school to assault again.

THIS is the problem with progressives. When people, such as I or the angry parents at the School Board meeting, speak up against the wrongs being committed by progressives, I and they are insulted and mocked. Guess what? That tactic isn’t working anymore.

I had to stop when I read the bold part that conveniently left out the arrest for battery and assault that was referenced in the NSBA letter. That right there exposes this post as fake and agenda driven. Can’t take that seriously. Try again but be honest next time!!

There is also nothing in the letter that targets this supposed liberal lawyer mother unless she is out there committing crimes
One alleged incident of battery that has not even been proven in court yet is a laughable excuse for involving the feds

While you are calling the parents “dickheads,” these parents are talking about the fact that the leftists on the Loudoun Board had the father of a rape victim - his daughter was raped in one of the “gender-free” restrooms - arrested for acting out in anger during the last meeting, And what happened to the rapist? He was transferred to another school where he sexually assaulted another girl.

It is despicable that these parents are being treated like criminals while the rapist is protected. Liberals always defend the wrong people.

Someone's head should roll over this

Open SmartNews and read "Father says his daughter was raped by boy in girls’ bathrooms" here: Father says his daughter was raped by boy in girls' bathrooms
To read it on the web, tap here: Father says his daughter was raped by boy in girls' bathrooms

One alleged incident of battery that has not even been proven in court yet is a laughable excuse for involving the feds
Well, good thing that wasn't the justification for involving the feds. Try to stay on topic. Do your best.

So what about that link to the letter you mentioned? The one requesting parents be classed as terrorists?

Its not as if you dont know this, but I’ll play one hand of Go Fetch with you this time

From the freaked-out lib “educators” :

“As these acts of malice, violence, and threats against public school officials have increased, the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes.”

THIS is the problem with progressives. When people, such as I or the angry parents at the School Board meeting, speak up against the wrongs being committed by progressives, I and they are insulted and mocked
Hahahaha

Yeah, i never see people on the right act that way.

Good grief, what a steaming pile of contrived, whiny crap. All you are doing is reaching for justification for adults behaving badly. Which is ironic, when you think about it.

"They mock and insult the schooboard because the mean liberal bullies mock and insult them. Wait, that happened AFTER the dickheads mocked and insulted the school board. Oh no, i have managed to be too stupid even for myself. "

There was an arrest made and it was right there in the letter and conveniently not mentioned in the OP. That makes it dishonest and agenda driven. No two ways around it. Wouldn’t you prefer an honest conversation over that kind of crap? I sure would

Forum List

Back