Why Are Moms Like Me Being Called Domestic Terrorists?

Did the Senator ask the FBI to investigate them? Would any one blame her if she did? How do you know they aren't?
They’re not reporting that the thugs are being investigated by the FBI the way they are making it very clear that the suburban moms will be treated as domestic terrorists. Why not come out and announce that the thugs in the bathroom are being investigated as domestic terrorists.

It is clear that there is a big effort to suppress the voices of people who dissent from the leftist agenda.

Just an FYI: The Loudoun County School Board in Virginia, who many parents are protesting against re their racist leftist agenda, and who are among those being called “domestic terrorists” for daring to speak out against the racist garbage being peddled in their schools, is having a meeting at 4 pm. Not sure if it will be televised nationally, but I imagine snippets will be n the news if it gets heated.

I do not know if FBI agents will be on hand to intimidate tax-paying, law-abiding suburban moms and dads who refuse to quietly go along with the anti-white attitudes.

Nobody has called parent protesters "Domestic Terrorists".

If they are spouting vague accusations like "re their racist leftist agenda", "racist garbage being peddled" and other right wing talking points, I'm sure many of the board members realize that trying to reason with a MAGA MOB is impossible and just shut the meetings down.

They’re not reporting that the thugs are being investigated by the FBI the way they are making it very clear that the suburban moms will be treated as domestic terrorists. Why not come out and announce that the thugs in the bathroom are being investigated as domestic terrorists.

It is clear that there is a big effort to suppress the voices of people who dissent from the leftist agenda.

Neither the AG nor the FBI have indicated that they will be treating any parent as a domestic terrorist.

Where did you get the idea that either one of them called parent protesters domestic terrorist, or that they were going to investigate parent protesters as if they were domestic terrorist?

Neither the AG nor the FBI have indicated that they will be treating any parent as a domestic terrorist.

Where did you get the idea that either one of them called parent protesters domestic terrorist, or that they were going to investigate parent protesters as if they were domestic terrorist?
Because that’s the only mechanism by which the Biden Administration can involve the FBI. Otherwise, they’d have no jurisdiction over parents enraged by the leftist agenda. This is a matter for the local police, and engaging the FBI is a transparent attempt at intimidation.

Then Sinema can contact the authorities. Your pathetic whataboutism isn't getting you anywhere.
Anyone can contact the authorities, douchebag. However, they will do nothing since those thugs were Democrats.

"Whataboutism" is just a term the left invented to deflect attention from its craven hypocrisy.

The letter failed to provide any actual acts of violence

What the so-called “educators” want is government muscle to intimidate the parents
So what about that link to the letter you mentioned? The one requesting parents be classed as terrorists?

and who are among those being called “domestic terrorists” for daring to speak out against the racist garbage being peddled in their schools
You can stop right there with your embarrassing lies. Nobody is labeling anyone a terrorist for speaking opinions. If you have to lie to yourself out loud to have a point, you don't actually have a point.

We don’t!

That’s why we need to investigate. The fact you don’t want that indicates you might be worried about what they find.
So if you have no evidence against any specific group, that's when you need to investigate?

Left wingers are the biggest dumbasses on the planet.

Wrong. That's what it is. A whataboutism excuse. 2/3 of this thread is pathetic wahataboutism by people apparently too sissy to stay on topic.
"Whataboutism" is a term invented by left wingers to divert attention from the fact that they are scathing hypocrites. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. Whenever a left winger uses the term, it's because he just got caught spouting some astounding hypocrisy.

There are some people in this world who are nauseating to know. You're one of them.

So if you have no evidence against any specific group, that's when you need to investigate?

Left wingers are the biggest dumbasses on the planet.
Who said there was no evidence?

Not me. The source is unknown, but that doesn't mean there's no evidence.

Forum List

Back