Why Are Moms Like Me Being Called Domestic Terrorists?

Wrong. That's what it is. A whataboutism excuse. 2/3 of this thread is pathetic wahataboutism by people apparently too sissy to stay on topic.
No one is waiting for you to sign a confession

So stubbornly denying the obvious will not do libs any good

Nope. The last thing we need are progressive policies that allow boys into girls’ restrooms so that can rape innocent children.
Haha, yes, what has been holding back rapists is that they insist that they ONLY rape in bathrooms, and these aspiring violent felons don't want to get an infraction ticket for being in the wrong bathroom.

Its hard not to mock you people when you are so gotdam stupid.

Haha, yes, what has been holding back rapists is that they insist that they ONLY rape in bathrooms, and these aspiring violent felons don't want to get an infraction ticket for being in the wrong bathroom.

Its hard not to mock you people when you are so gotdam stupid.
I am new here. Is there an ignore button? I find it more useful to skip over posts from progressives who simply launch hateful and false insults at people who refuse to submit to the leftist agenda.

Its not as if you dont know this, but I’ll play one hand of Go Fetch with you this time

From the freaked-out lib “educators” :

“As these acts of malice, violence, and threats against public school officials have increased, the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes.”
Odd, but that is the same letter I read earlier. It lists threats of violence, assaults, intimidation and arrests that have occurred at school board meetings, and asks that those be looked at, Nowhere did it say anything about classifying anybody in any way, unless they participate in those illegal activities. Are you suggesting that clearly illegal acts be ignored? Are you saying threats of violence, assault and intimidation should be accepted as normal occurrences at school board meetings? I thought right wingers believed in law and order. When did you change your mind about that?

I remember a while back it was pretty much standard procedure for a lot of our resident 'democrats' to openly refer to anyone who had an opposing opinion as a terrorist of some sort. I guess they thought they were intimidating people. Pft. Please.

That kind of behavior in and of itself is the very definition of terrorism. Because the morons were only doing it for the illusion of some kind of political gain.

Even though they were really just regurgitating what they were hearing and seeing on their idiot boxes.

They don't really think things through all the way before popping off and openly making such claims about people.

You just never know when you're gonna run into someone who takes issue with those kinds of baseless public claims and who isn't particularly concerned for anonymity and who would pursue the matter.

Don't ever be afraid to express your views. Be wise, of course. Don't say anything you wouldn't be perfectly comfortable saying in a court. But the reality is that the people who would try to intimidate you into shutting up by inferring you're some kind of terrorist are generally intellectual weaklings who aren't comfortable or even intellectually capable of defending what they're told to promote. It's why they make the kinds of open claims that they do .They're not interested in discourse on the issue(s). They want what they want and they want it at the barrel of a government gun and that's it. And none of what they want is good for America. The fact of the matter is that they'd soil their own britches when met with the realization of accountability for their own terroristic brand of political activism.

Last edited:
I am new here. Is there an ignore button? I find it more useful to skip over posts from progressives who simply launch hateful and false insults at people who refuse to submit to the leftist agenda.
Yes, there is an ignore feature. And since you have clearly come here to say dumb ass shit and have 20 people fawn over your comments and tell you how great you are, you will be using it a lot.

Odd, but that is the same letter I read earlier. It lists threats of violence, assaults, intimidation and arrests that have occurred at school board meetings, and asks that those be looked at, Nowhere did it say anything about classifying anybody in any way, unless they participate in those illegal activities. Are you suggesting that clearly illegal acts be ignored? Are you saying threats of violence, assault and intimidation should be accepted as normal occurrences at school board meetings? I thought right wingers believed in law and order. When did you change your mind about that?
No it doesn't dumbass.

NO, it doesn't list any specific documented threat of violence, you fucking numbskull.

Forum List

Back