WHY are Obama's Occidental College Records Still Sealed?

Obama, the man who promised to have the 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh', is still keeping his Occidental College records sealed....why?

OBVIOUSLY the man has something to hide, as that is the only reason one would seal records - to prevent others from seeing something. The files on the assassination of JFK are a prime example.

Another great example is AG John Kerry's military records. Kerry, when he ran for President, claimed back in his (treasonous) military days that he had spent one Christmas Eve in Cambodia in 1968...when his li...er, claim was challenged he declared he would released his sealed records to prove his claim. Yeah, Americans are still waiting on Kerry to release those records.....

Obama claims to be a genius, a Constitutional Scholar...so why not release his records?

LINK: The Occidental Tourist
The only reason would have to be that his grades were poor.
Or to hide that foreign scholarship he rode in on. Just a thought!

:lol:

Your delusion relies on the idea that it's somehow easier or cheaper to attend Occidental as a "foreign student" - which is completely laughable.

It's amazing how many of you clowns were completely taken in by an April Fools joke from 6 years ago.

QUESTION: When Davidio changes his name, he usually changes it to Dave. When Juan changes his name, he changes it to John.

So, since I have NOT read any of Barry's musings, why did he change his name from Barry to Barack? Was it for a religious reason? And what does that name have significance in? I mean, just the middle name Hussein, should tell us something, should it not?

Well, I am sure a left who has studied Obama's books intently will explain the rationale for this, and if they don't, we should keep asking the question. I mean, it isn't like he is going to run again, so Americans being made aware is a fair request.

By that logic why did John Bush change his name to Jeb? or was it the origin of the name "Jeb" which were originally the initials of a Confederate General?

I dunno, but since he never was our President, and never WILL be our President, what he does is not germain to the is conversation-) On the other hand, Obama is! Now if you do not know, then you are in the dark just like me. As long as you don't reach for my wallet or junk, I have no problem being in the dark with ya, lolol.

Now maybe some leftie who knows will tell us why what I asked is!

Obama, the man who promised to have the 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh', is still keeping his Occidental College records sealed....why?

OBVIOUSLY the man has something to hide, as that is the only reason one would seal records - to prevent others from seeing something. The files on the assassination of JFK are a prime example.

Another great example is AG John Kerry's military records. Kerry, when he ran for President, claimed back in his (treasonous) military days that he had spent one Christmas Eve in Cambodia in 1968...when his li...er, claim was challenged he declared he would released his sealed records to prove his claim. Yeah, Americans are still waiting on Kerry to release those records.....

Obama claims to be a genius, a Constitutional Scholar...so why not release his records?

Your delusion relies on the idea that it's somehow easier or cheaper to attend Occidental as a "foreign student" - which is completely laughable.

It's amazing how many of you clowns were completely taken in by an April Fools joke from 6 years ago.

Nobody has a delusional thought until you show proof that it is. The only way to prove that, is to prove that he wasn't. Can you do that? Nope! Then your point is not valid as far as anyone being delusional.

After 8 years and countless articles debunking this kind of stupid shit we still get dummies who can't get it right. Student records have been protected by federal law since 1974. Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

I wish you asshats would read the law and try to understand that those records aren't for your prying eyes and no amount of stupid posts like this with the council of naysayers nodding in agreement is going to change that.
So all this shit we hear about he was at the top of his class is bullshit? Because he has not proved he is smart in the last seven years.

Nobody has a delusional thought until you show proof that it is. The only way to prove that, is to prove that he wasn't. Can you do that? Nope! Then your point is not valid as far as anyone being delusional.

I don't have to prove shit to you, clown. If you want to keep believing in your delusions, that's fine with me - I'll continue to laugh my ass off at you, and you'll continue to be butthurt about it.

Are you sure you have a journalism degree? God, I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me since most journalists have the intelligence of a night crawler and the integrity of Charles Ponzi.

Obama's records are not sealed. No judge or court has sealed them.

College records can be released upon the signature of the person the records cover.

Dubya never released his college records, either. His Yale records were leaked, and it showed he was a mediocre student (2.35 GPA), for which he was endlessly ridiculed.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if Obungles's transcripts are sealed, anyone with any sense at all realizes he's a fucking dumb ass

I don't have to prove shit to you, clown. If you want to keep believing in your delusions, that's fine with me - I'll continue to laugh my ass off at you, and you'll continue to be butthurt about it.

Not a clown, your liberal friends all have clown faces on here, so you have me confused. That being said, funny you can call up JFKs records. (try it) And a bunch of others to boot, from both left and right.

But hey, if you need to protect your messiah, carry on while we all laugh at you-) It is ok, we used to have to defend GW, and you used to have to defend Jimmy Carter. Since nothing has been as bad as Obysmal, I feel sorry for you, incompetent one-)

So all this shit we hear about he was at the top of his class is bullshit? Because he has not proved he is smart in the last seven years.

Obama had the highest GPA of his class at Harvard. He received the prize Harvard bestows on the highest GPA.

So, no. It isn't bullshit that he was at the top of his class.

You need a shrink, by the way......DOCTOR???????? LOLOLOL! Very touchy you are, very, very, touchy-)

President Obama has been a two-term president who will retire with a nice lifetime government pension and health benefits - and lifetime Secret Service protection. NaziCons can't stand that. Funny...

Obama had the highest GPA of his class at Harvard. He received the prize Harvard bestows on the highest GPA.

If he hasn't released his records, how do you know.

Prove it, and I will believe it. Somehow I doubt you can, but I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt? Why? Because if he was that brilliant, it would have been a mainstay of the campaign, like Bill Clintons Rhodes Scholarship was. But hey, prove your thesis, and I will support it along with you.

Prove it, and I will believe it. Somehow I doubt you can, but I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt? Why? Because if he was that brilliant, it would have been a mainstay of the campaign, like Bill Clintons Rhodes Scholarship was. But hey, prove your thesis, and I will support it along with you.
Obama probably said it in an interview, like we could believe him.

Forum List

Back