Why are republicans downplaying covid and vaccinations for political gain?

easyt65 Nothing says Democrat like those pictures. Hypocrisy on full display. :yes_text12:
After lecturing everyone Dems once again fail to follow their own damn Covid precautions. Flaunting it with pictures of a plane full of Dems with no masks, several who tested positive for Covid and put the vice president and speaker of the House at risk. That Dems even dare open their stupid shit mouths in this thread is laughable.

And here I thought Covid was all Trump's fault

Who knew?
This is where partisanship at its most stupid is demonstrated.

Sane, intelligent, non-partisan people can look at the Pandemic and honestly say this pandemic is NOT the fault of 1 American, NOT the fault of 1 political party, and can put the blame where it squarely lies - China / the CCP.

All the people on both sides claiming 'Trump' is to blame, 'Biden' is to blame, etc... are ignorant partisan morons.

EVERY fact, every piece of evidence proves the leak/pandemic originated in the Wuhan Province of China, and every specific piece of evidence leads to the conclusion that it was a lab leak.

You can be a partisan, a Trump or Biden supporter, and STILL be honest and realistic about where the pandemic came from...

So every time I see someone declare 'Trump/Biden is responsible for the virus', Trump/Biden is responsible for the millions of dead', etc... just shake my head and think to myself aboit the person, 'You're a useless partisan idiot'.

Greene held a press conference after she was suspended from Twitter for 12 hours for spreading COVID-19 misinformation. In tweets on Sunday and Monday, she falsely claimed that COVID-19 is not dangerous for people unless they’re obese or over age 65 and said vaccines shouldn’t be required.
How exactly do you downplay a survival rate over 99%? In essence she is right, the demographics of who is at risk of death has not changed from day one. We knew this over a year ago, and could have easily avoided all this nonsense.

How can you downplay a Delta variant mortality rate of 0.08%?
there are 62 thousand new cases per day. Deaths lag cases by 3 to 4 weeks.

7p4cp80eqfc71.png

Forum List

Back