Why are right wingers so darn afraid?

everybody is afraid of change; who are left-wingers trying to fool? it's comical!! the Left is terrified that the pendulum is swinging back to the right after typical left-wing overeach. they are openly advocating that THINGS REMAIN THE SAME! lol if you are so convinced of your agenda what would it matter if you lost power next election? surely the People would return you to power? What's that? you're AFRAID of the damage the Right could do in the meanwhile? Oh THAT's what the right believes about your left-wing agenda? so why are you asking what the Right is afraid of; hypocrites? that wasnt so hard to figure out was it left-wingers? i mean all you had to do was practice some of that critical thinking you brag you have the ability for; but that would necessitate putting aside some of your hypocritical hatred, intolerance, talking points...etc for a moment

why are flame threads allowed to stay in politics?

why can't leftist follow the basic rules of where to post threads?

are they inherently rude?
were they poorly raised?
are they just natural assholes?

on a side note; Why do leftist pussies need study after study after study that tells them they are better than the rest of us?

answer; weakness
The fact that most conservatives fear change and diversity is a legitimate political topic.

Your post also reflects the propensity of most conservatives to seek to compel conformity.
compel conformity?

yea, look those words up, and then look up 'projection' b/c that is what you are doing

you want to force me to accept everything, no matter how vile it actually is.

then google a survey that says your better than me so you feel better

Your post also reflects the propensity of most conservatives to seek to compel conformity.
compel conformity?

yea, look those words up, and then look up 'projection' b/c that is what you are doing

The hypocrisy gets a bit stanky, eh?

everybody is afraid of change; who are left-wingers trying to fool? it's comical!! the Left is terrified that the pendulum is swinging back to the right after typical left-wing overeach. they are openly advocating that THINGS REMAIN THE SAME! lol if you are so convinced of your agenda what would it matter if you lost power next election? surely the People would return you to power? What's that? you're AFRAID of the damage the Right could do in the meanwhile? Oh THAT's what the right believes about your left-wing agenda? so why are you asking what the Right is afraid of; hypocrites? that wasnt so hard to figure out was it left-wingers? i mean all you had to do was practice some of that critical thinking you brag you have the ability for; but that would necessitate putting aside some of your hypocritical hatred, intolerance, talking points...etc for a moment
cons want the Constitution followed while leftist want to go around it.

change no American should believe in

Tis But A Scratch
monty_python_an_the_holy_grail_the_black_knight.jpg
By our math, this change means the city just shaved off nearly 1,200 shootings from 2014 alone.

“Mayor Emanuel announced today that he is asking the Chicago Police Department to change the way it counts victims of gun violence. No longer will the CPD count gunshot wounds to a victim’s extremities. Instead, Emanuel is asking the CPD to only count those wounds that are deemed serious or critical to the victim’s health. Typically these would include only gunshot wounds to the torso or head.

“By asking our detectives to not waste time on non-life threatening wounds and knowing that the shooters will never be caught anyway, I’m asking [Chicago Police] Superintendent McCarthy to focus his resources on those that are seriously injured,” Emanuel told reporters at a recent campaign event.

Emanuel is facing a tough runoff election with Jesus “Chuy” Garcia where crime and city finances have been points of debate. Emanuel is touting the change as a cost cutting move that could save the city’s taxpayers millions plus would also serve to cut the crime rate in half.

“I’ve said repeatedly that we’re a city that cares. Therefore, if you want police assistance and top quality medical care, get shot in a place that will leave you seriously wounded. Otherwise, rub some dirt on it and quit your bitching,” Emanuel said.

For his part, Garcia said he’d look into appointing a panel and auditing the city’s crime data set but didn’t provide any additional details.

How fucking funny, the bros in Chi town are gonna cut down gunshots reported by simply changing standards of damage done.
How fucking cute .......

Shall we discuss Detroit next??

He learned about manipulating numbers from his former boss.

were they poorly raised?

on a side note; Why do leftist pussies need study after study after study that tells them they are better than the rest of us?

answer; weakness
they are scared of the right. So scared that daily they post these idiotic threads as part of their therapy work.

I just found a reason why the right does so many threads on Obama and Black people.

thanks

compel conformity?

The hypocrisy gets a bit stanky, eh?

murder rates in liberal cities are rising again; especially in those places like NYC and Seattle where the Left has the police on the run. how many people did the Left let die through failed policies?

were they poorly raised?

answer; weakness
they are scared of the right. So scared that daily they post these idiotic threads as part of their therapy work.

I just found a reason why the right does so many threads on Obama and Black people.

thanks
excuse me?

were they poorly raised?

answer; weakness

thanks

YAWN. so many Black racists. skinheads? when was the last time you heard anything about skinheads?

were they poorly raised?

answer; weakness

thanks
hey punk you got something to say to me? I'm right here, what is it exactly you're afraid of besides the right wingers? Oh, your own shadow.

murder_trend-2015-320x251.png

Yep, Yep Chi town be looking like a good place to die from homicide, now if only we had some racial statistics to go with it.

You need to provide a link to the source of your graphics.

Stick it back in google for source. The left wouldn't care even if I sourced it .....................

2015 Stats Chicago Murder Crime Mayhem HeyJackass

You're right about the left, but the posting rules require you supply your source for copy right material, just trying to help out.

Yep, Yep Chi town be looking like a good place to die from homicide, now if only we had some racial statistics to go with it.

Stick it back in google for source. The left wouldn't care even if I sourced it .....................

You're right about the left, but the posting rules require you supply your source for copy right material, just trying to help out.

No you were just being a jerk, pictures, which are copy righted materials are routinely posted on this forum without sources ..............

Keep your fucking meddlesome nose out of my business, there are mods and they do know how to contact me.

Now you can kindly go fuck yourself ........................

were they poorly raised?

answer; weakness

thanks
hey punk you got something to say to me? I'm right here, what is it exactly you're afraid of besides the right wingers? Oh, your own shadow.

We're on the internet lol calm down tough stuff

were they poorly raised?

answer; weakness

thanks

nice you know that. What's it you wish to say to me?

Actually, I think you wanted to know where that graph came from but were too stupid to reverse google it / check a source link.

You thought by prodding me I would give you the source ..................

Or did you think I posted total shit and you were trying to make me look like a liar??

No, I believe the first, curious but too stupid to source ..........................

were they poorly raised?

answer; weakness

thanks

I said I just found a reason why the right does so many threads on Obama and Black people.

thanks again

thanks

I said I just found a reason why the right does so many threads on Obama and Black people.

thanks again
and that has to do with me how?

No you were just being a jerk, pictures, which are copy righted materials are routinely posted on this forum without sources ..............

Keep your fucking meddlesome nose out of my business, there are mods and they do know how to contact me.

Now you can kindly go fuck yourself ........................

Fine, I'll just report your violations in the future instead of trying to be friendly and let the mods deal with your arrogant ass.

Forum List

Back