Why are so many young women attracted to bad boys?

I was never really attracted to "bad"

I was attracted to strong....mentally strong....fighting for the right side...

too many weaklings are "bad" and cowards....puke

As the title says.

Why is it that when a man treats women as if they're special, apologizes for things like bumping into them, and is always so nice and kind to them... they're just not attracted?

But when you start behaving more dominantly, stop apologizing period, don't automatically treat women like they're special, and have a 'hard-to-get- aura... suddenly they start wanting you?

I ended up with five different phone numbers over the last two weeks from young women when I decided to start listening to dating advice from men online.

WHY is this? It's like when you're a really nice guy, they just aren't attracted. I don't understand it. But when you do a 180 and stop being so nice, suddenly they want you. It makes no fucking sense.

Have you considered that these type of women are not worth the effort?

Why are you worried about what women want? Concentrate on what you want, look for a woman you can communicate with and someone who appreciates you for who you are. Trying to play a role in a woman's fantasy will only lead to sorrow.

True enough but I think the question is of frustration with treating women with respect and getting nowhere while watching others treat women like shit and get everywhere. I think that's it in a nutshell. Makes us wonder "what's the point?"
Well, if the women being treated with respect show no interest in the one doing it and are more interested in bad boys, why wonder about them to begin with ?

As the title says.

Why is it that when a man treats women as if they're special, apologizes for things like bumping into them, and is always so nice and kind to them... they're just not attracted?

But when you start behaving more dominantly, stop apologizing period, don't automatically treat women like they're special, and have a 'hard-to-get- aura... suddenly they start wanting you?

I ended up with five different phone numbers over the last two weeks from young women when I decided to start listening to dating advice from men online.

WHY is this? It's like when you're a really nice guy, they just aren't attracted. I don't understand it. But when you do a 180 and stop being so nice, suddenly they want you. It makes no fucking sense.
It's the same reason a guy hires a prostitute. He could treat her in a way he would never treat his wife.

As the title says.

It's the same reason a guy hires a prostitute. He could treat her in a way he would never treat his wife.
Which means that nice boys want bad girls.

As the title says.

That thought has never occurred to me, ever. What do you mean, like abuse?

As the title says.

Have you considered that these type of women are not worth the effort?

Why are you worried about what women want? Concentrate on what you want, look for a woman you can communicate with and someone who appreciates you for who you are. Trying to play a role in a woman's fantasy will only lead to sorrow.

True enough but I think the question is of frustration with treating women with respect and getting nowhere while watching others treat women like shit and get everywhere. I think that's it in a nutshell. Makes us wonder "what's the point?"
Well, if the women being treated with respect show no interest in the one doing it and are more interested in bad boys, why wonder about them to begin with ?

Because, as I just said, it makes ya wonder "what the hell am I doing this for?" It seems like a converse effect -- the better treatment should work but doesn't; the worse treatment shouldn't work, but does.
25.gif
That's difficult to navigate.

I'm getting the idea y'all just ain't paying attention. Either that or it means a lot less than we're led to believe it means. I shudder to think...

Hmmm. Not sure if true.

Oh yeah. It's true.

I don't have an answer, just checking to see if anyone else did. But the question's been out there a looooooong long time.
Ok. Serious answer. Girls like bad boys because they think they can tame them and know secretly they can't but want to try. And that's it in a nutshell.

OK then..... what happens when she finds out he's not a real asshole, but was just playing one on TV in order to get her attention?

:eusa_think:
then he and she, both win...

he gets her attention by playing a hard to get ass,

and when he becomes nice, she thinks she's the one who got him to change....

win win!

:D

Pogo, if your parents taught you right, and you are a decent, caring, gentle but strong MAN, what's to worry about? Be yourself.

Hmmm. Not sure if true.

Oh yeah. It's true.

I don't have an answer, just checking to see if anyone else did. But the question's been out there a looooooong long time.
Ok. Serious answer. Girls like bad boys because they think they can tame them and know secretly they can't but want to try. And that's it in a nutshell.

OK then..... what happens when she finds out he's not a real asshole, but was just playing one on TV in order to get her attention?

win win!

Cool! So all I need is ..... acting lessons! :eusa_dance:

Hmmm. Not sure if true.

Oh yeah. It's true.

win win!

Cool! So all I need is ..... acting lessons?

nah

all you need is education, a nice house a nice job a nice disposition....and blah blah blah

dont you get it yet?

Pogo, if your parents taught you right, and you are a decent, caring, gentle but strong MAN, what's to worry about? Be yourself.

I'm not "worried", I'm just (I think) articulating what I think the OP meant. Because I've certainly wondered the same thing.

As the title says.

Possibly he's referring to a woman who is a lady in public, but a whore in the bedroom...perhaps some men don't think that should be their wife.:dunno:

Oh yeah. It's true.

win win!

Cool! So all I need is ..... acting lessons?

nah

all you need is education, a nice house a nice job a nice disposition....and blah blah blah

dont you get it yet?

I think we already established that "nice" doesn't work. That was his point.
I think that was his point --- he took off.
The fucker.

As the title says.

Possibly he's referring to a woman who is a lady in public, but a whore in the bedroom...perhaps some men don't think that should be their wife.:dunno:

but I was taught in a Swiss School LOL hahaha you have to be a lady during the day and a whore at night with your husband

that's how it has to be....that's how I am.

Speaking from my own experience......

I married a bad boy. But he was only bad for show. When rent came due..he hid in the bedroom and let me handle the landlord when we didn't have it. He had ME handle the cave, so to speak. Out of the cave, he thumped his chest. IN the cave, he was a wimp. He also thought beating me would make him a bad ass to ME. It didn't. I beat his sorry ass back. Then I left after I learned he would never change and I made a huge mistake. That is where Sherry's comment of "mature woman" comes in. I was 17. Not mature yet.

Then I married again. Same mistake. Same results.

Then I met Mr Gracie. He didn't hide because there was no need to. He was MAN. We both worked, both made sure our bills were paid, starved together when no money was left for food, cheered when there was. He never hit me either. I got my bad boy Injun. He got his strong white eyes woman.

So the women who go for the bad boys that are wimpy bad boys are not grown up yet themselves. Don't seek them out. They are not fully cooked yet.

As the title says.

Yeah I don't think I'd want my wife charging me in the bedroom.

As the title says.

but I was taught in a Swiss School LOL hahaha you have to be a lady during the day and a whore at night with your husband

that's how it has to be....that's how I am.

Couples with good communication know that this works.

Forum List

Back