Why are so many young women attracted to bad boys?

Hmmm. Not sure if true.

Oh yeah. It's true.

I don't have an answer, just checking to see if anyone else did. But the question's been out there a looooooong long time.
Ok. Serious answer. Girls like bad boys because they think they can tame them and know secretly they can't but want to try. And that's it in a nutshell.

OK then..... what happens when she finds out he's not a real asshole, but was just playing one on TV in order to get her?

:eusa_think:
In general, Pogo. Examples.

Bad Boy are security. They be BAD. Protectors. Strong. MAN.

Nice guys usually are too nice to lead. Women may say they don't want a controller/leader, but they do in certain areas. If the bad boy is an abuser...then no. Women do not want that. They want a man that has a firm hold on MAN CARD. Usually that means bad boys.

It's quite a deep insight methinks, and thanks for that.

-- But still, what happens when she finds out he's not an asshole after all? Does she lose interest? Get nasty? Count her blessings?
She would probably love him anyway if he caught her..or she him. He doesn't have to be an asshole to be MAN.

Tom Hanks. Nice guy, Good looking. Very sweet. Very gentlemanly.

Jason Momoa.

Need I say more?

Actually yeah. Way more.
Who the fuck is Jason Moomoa? :dunno:
Jason_Momoa_2012_.png

jason-momoa-conan.jpg
Men. hide your wives and daughters)))

Young girls and immature women are often attracted to "bad boys" because they see them as the guy who can have their pick of girls, so if they can garner their attention, then it's a win for them. Along with that comes the thrill of being involved with someone edgy and more of a risk taker. A lot of these elements are always attractive to women, and it takes maturity for them to recognize a healthy balance that will provide them stability.

I have more I want to share here.

I'll be back when I'm ready.

Young girls and immature women are often attracted to "bad boys" because they see them as the guy who can have their pick of girls, so if they can garner their attention, then it's a win for them. Along with that comes the thrill of being involved with someone edgy and more of a risk taker. A lot of these elements are always attractive to women, and it takes maturity for them to recognize a healthy balance that will provide them stability.
It is perfectly told)

The first sentence is circular reasoning but the rest does make sense. However I'm not sure "risk taker" is the same thing as "bad boy". We may need to define these terms.

And the OP just took a powder, so to speak.

He must not be a risk taker?
:scared1:

Anyway I'm getting the impression that there are two different perspectives going on -- while he's concerned with how he's treating her, she's concerned with how he's treating "the world"? Am I on track?

As the title says.

Why is it that when a man treats women as if they're special, apologizes for things like bumping into them, and is always so nice and kind to them... they're just not attracted?

But when you start behaving more dominantly, stop apologizing period, don't automatically treat women like they're special, and have a 'hard-to-get- aura... suddenly they start wanting you?

I ended up with five different phone numbers over the last two weeks from young women when I decided to start listening to dating advice from men online.

WHY is this? It's like when you're a really nice guy, they just aren't attracted. I don't understand it. But when you do a 180 and stop being so nice, suddenly they want you. It makes no fucking sense.

It's become women are stupid. Hope that helps.

when bad boys (men) are strong, cute, with means, educated, living in a nice house and have a nice car....love animals....

women tend to fall for them LOL

when they are only bad?

no way:dunno::p

As the title says.

Why is it that when a man treats women as if they're special, apologizes for things like bumping into them, and is always so nice and kind to them... they're just not attracted?

But when you start behaving more dominantly, stop apologizing period, don't automatically treat women like they're special, and have a 'hard-to-get- aura... suddenly they start wanting you?

I ended up with five different phone numbers over the last two weeks from young women when I decided to start listening to dating advice from men online.

WHY is this? It's like when you're a really nice guy, they just aren't attracted. I don't understand it. But when you do a 180 and stop being so nice, suddenly they want you. It makes no fucking sense.

It prolly just scored you several women. :dunno:

As the title says.

Um. Probably not. I like my bad boys to be able to spell.

As the title says.

Um. Probably not. I like my bad boys to be able to spell.

"Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis". :D

The first sentence is circular reasoning but the rest does make sense. However I'm not sure "risk taker" is the same thing as "bad boy". We may need to define these terms.

And the OP just took a powder, so to speak.

He must not be a risk taker?
:scared1:

Anyway I'm getting the impression that there are two different perspectives going on -- while he's concerned with how he's treating her, she's concerned with how he's treating "the world"? Am I on track?

It's built into our genes to be attracted to the mate who will be the best provider. Men who are aggressive are seen as keeping you/family safe. Even in modern times, they are the ones who tend to get the promotions. An immature woman can view a man with manners as possibly desperate. The mature woman can identify the man who is goal oriented and determined, while also secure enough to demonstrate kindness without being a sap.

As the title says.

Have you considered that these type of women are not worth the effort?

Why are you worried about what women want? Concentrate on what you want, look for a woman you can communicate with and someone who appreciates you for who you are. Trying to play a role in a woman's fantasy will only lead to sorrow.

when bad boys (men) are strong, cute, with means, educated, living in a nice house and have a nice car....love animals....

women tend to fall for them LOL

when they are only bad?

no way:dunno::p

5692fdae81.jpg

photo 1 - a fat pig
photo 2 - a sweet bear cub
=)))

As the title says...

Apply the Bud Lite Rule to your query: "Why ask why?"
Just put on your bad boy shoes and dance, bruvva.

Last edited:
to be an insignificant "bad boy" ain't enough baby...

As the title says.

Have you considered that these type of women are not worth the effort?

Why are you worried about what women want? Concentrate on what you want, look for a woman you can communicate with and someone who appreciates you for who you are. Trying to play a role in a woman's fantasy will only lead to sorrow.

True enough but I think the question is of frustration with treating women with respect and getting nowhere while watching others treat women like shit and get everywhere. I think that's it in a nutshell. Makes us wonder "what's the point?"

Forum List

Back