Why are so many young women attracted to bad boys?

truly, imho, NICE does work....

it might seem to take longer, but A GOOD THING, a good match up, is worth the wait.

As the title says.

Why is it that when a man treats women as if they're special, apologizes for things like bumping into them, and is always so nice and kind to them... they're just not attracted?

But when you start behaving more dominantly, stop apologizing period, don't automatically treat women like they're special, and have a 'hard-to-get- aura... suddenly they start wanting you?

I ended up with five different phone numbers over the last two weeks from young women when I decided to start listening to dating advice from men online.

WHY is this? It's like when you're a really nice guy, they just aren't attracted. I don't understand it. But when you do a 180 and stop being so nice, suddenly they want you. It makes no fucking sense.

It's the same reason a guy hires a prostitute. He could treat her in a way he would never treat his wife.

That thought has never occurred to me, ever. What do you mean, like abuse?

Possibly he's referring to a woman who is a lady in public, but a whore in the bedroom...perhaps some men don't think that should be their wife.:dunno:

but I was taught in a Swiss School LOL hahaha you have to be a lady during the day and a whore at night with your husband

that's how it has to be....that's how I am.

Really. Is that why everybody in Switzerland goes to bed at ten o'clock? :eusa_think:

As the title says.

Why is it that when a man treats women as if they're special, apologizes for things like bumping into them, and is always so nice and kind to them... they're just not attracted?

But when you start behaving more dominantly, stop apologizing period, don't automatically treat women like they're special, and have a 'hard-to-get- aura... suddenly they start wanting you?

I ended up with five different phone numbers over the last two weeks from young women when I decided to start listening to dating advice from men online.

WHY is this? It's like when you're a really nice guy, they just aren't attracted. I don't understand it. But when you do a 180 and stop being so nice, suddenly they want you. It makes no fucking sense.

It's the same reason a guy hires a prostitute. He could treat her in a way he would never treat his wife.

Possibly he's referring to a woman who is a lady in public, but a whore in the bedroom...perhaps some men don't think that should be their wife.:dunno:

Yeah I don't think I'd want my wife charging me in the bedroom.

Husbands usually pay one way or another.:eusa_whistle:

As the title says.

but I was taught in a Swiss School LOL hahaha you have to be a lady during the day and a whore at night with your husband

that's how it has to be....that's how I am.

Couples with good communication know that this works.

sure that's the answer ...be a nice gorgeous lady during the day......then a dirty dirty whore at night ....that way the marriage will last for more than 50 years (((muah :smiliehug: )))

Why do guys want the girl that is hard to get?

The challenge.

A guy picks a girl and ends up in a relationship with a female who is out of his league ; much higher social status ; is more " snobbish " than he is ; a woman in a much higher financial class .... It will be a doomed relationship / failed marriage.

Then he most likely will pay dearly in the end.

Some women want to be looked at , but not touched . They dress to get attention and a look from the guys.

I'll bet there is some really hot women in America ; whom are in their late 20s to early 30s In age, and have never ever been in a relationship or had sexual activity .

Shadow 355

True enough but I think the question is of frustration with treating women with respect and getting nowhere while watching others treat women like shit and get everywhere. I think that's it in a nutshell. Makes us wonder "what's the point?"

That IS EXACTLY it.

I work at a hospital. Lots of young female co-workers. Most of them I have seen are attracted to the dominant, strong, fit, empty-headed, loveless sort of men.

Why is it that the women I work with keep complaining about wanting a nice, kind, loving man and yet keep dating the abusive pricks that treat them like shit? Apparently it's not fucking true that women want a nice, kind, caring man that treats them with respect. And then I hear them talk about how they get mistreated by these bad boys. What the fucking hell. Maybe women don't know what they want. Maybe attraction isn't a choice for a woman, and is completely subconscious. How can you, as a woman, keep saying you want a nice and caring and respectful guy while at the same time completely oblivious to the one right in front of you? It's annoying and pathetic. I'm beginning to really, REALLY see how nice guys finish last.

Do I really have to try to behave like a dominant, strong, alpha male just so I can attract a loving woman? Or is it that the women there just suck and are going about love for all the wrong reasons, and I should really be looking elsewhere? A female coworker posts on her FaceBook page how she's looking for a good man who will genuinely care for her soul, her personality, and that she's sick of the way her boyfriend treats her like crap. I pursue her heart and get friend-zoned. What she is saying she wants does NOT mesh with her actions. I don't know if she's even aware of that.

Why does it have to be so god-damned hard for a nice, caring, respectful young man to find and fall in love with a loving and caring and gentle young woman whose heart is in the right place?

Why do guys want the girl that is hard to get?

The challenge.

A guy picks a girl and ends up in a relationship with a female who is out of his league ; much higher social status ; is more " snobbish " than he is ; a woman in a much higher financial class .... It will be a doomed relationship / failed marriage.

Then he most likely will pay dearly in the end.

Some women want to be looked at , but not touched . They dress to get attention and a look from the guys.

I'll bet there is some really hot women in America ; whom are in their late 20s to early 30s In age, and have never ever been in a relationship or had sexual activity .

Shadow 355

A younger "hot woman" has most probably been in a relationship, but there's a good chance at that age that she has not yet been with a guy who took the time to bring her to her full orgasmic potential.

True enough but I think the question is of frustration with treating women with respect and getting nowhere while watching others treat women like shit and get everywhere. I think that's it in a nutshell. Makes us wonder "what's the point?"

That IS EXACTLY it.

I work at a hospital. Lots of young female co-workers. Most of them I have seen are attracted to the dominant, strong, fit, empty-headed, loveless sort of men.

Why is it that the women I work with keep complaining about wanting a nice, kind, loving man and yet keep dating the abusive pricks that treat them like shit? Apparently it's not fucking true that women want a nice, kind, caring man that treats them with respect. And then I hear them talk about how they get mistreated by these bad boys. What the fucking hell. Maybe women don't know what they want. Maybe attraction isn't a choice for a woman, and is completely subconscious. How can you, as a woman, keep saying you want a nice and caring and respectful guy while at the same time completely oblivious to the one right in front of you? It's annoying and pathetic. I'm beginning to really, REALLY see how nice guys finish last.

Do I really have to try to behave like a dominant, strong, alpha male just so I can attract a loving woman? Or is it that the women there just suck and are going about love for all the wrong reasons, and I should really be looking elsewhere? A female coworker posts on her FaceBook page how she's looking for a good man who will genuinely care for her soul, her personality, and that she's sick of the way her boyfriend treats her like crap. I pursue her heart and get friend-zoned. What she is saying she wants does NOT mesh with her actions. I don't know if she's even aware of that.

Why does it have to be so god-damned hard for a nice, caring, respectful young man to find and fall in love with a loving and caring and gentle young woman whose heart is in the right place?

And some nurses are head cases also.

Shadow 355

That IS EXACTLY it.

Yeah as I said you're not the first to notice this or wonder about it. Not that that helps but I know exactly what you mean.

That IS EXACTLY it.

And some nurses are head cases also.

Shadow 355

That's why they make them head nurse. :eusa_shifty:

Not "bad" but "badass", confident, maverick, Iconoclast, successful, loving and reliable.

That IS EXACTLY it.

They get treated by a " bad guy " and are scared to try a relationship with someone else..... Well some women anyway.

Shadow 355

I hate the word relationship....I hate political correctness and all that shit

I would call it .....lying and shitting and having fun for a while

What's really frustrating is that I was texting with a young woman [with a boyfriend] who appeared to be sad, anxious, and was giving me signals that maybe, maybe, she cared for me. I can share it all here, sans personal info, and you can tell me exactly where I went wrong if I did.

Basically we had been texting on Facebook for a while and working together as friends and buying each other coffee and then she gave me her number and we were texting a lot on the phone and then she called me late last night at 1am and told me she really liked and cared about me and felt she could trust me to vent her personal issues with. As the conversations unfolded [we had been texting back and forth during the day and evening] I let slip that I cared about her and had feelings for her. I really do in spite of her having a boyfriend and being miserable. Now it's like it all stopped, and I'm feeling a little hurt like what did I do? I was just being honest with my feelings. We've been working over a year together as friends. I feel hurt, like I did something wrong and I don't know what. I texted her again and asked how she was feeling [last night she had shared with me that she suffers from an eating disorder and was maybe going back to the psych ward for bulimia], but everything since I let her know that I cared for her and her health has since been ignored. It just... hurts, and I feel confused. She told me I had a lot to offer, that I had so many good traits, that I was a gentle sweetheart, and that she cares for and likes me too. I...

whore at night lady during the day

that's the secret for happiness LOL in a marriage

not kidding either

Forum List

Back