Why are so many young women attracted to bad boys?

Wake...why would you focus on someone with bulimia probs, that cried to you about her boyfriend, and uses you as a sob post? Maybe you should explore why you are attracted to women that LIKE bad boys, of which you are not?
Oh please give me a break. Most women want real men. Also most women treat men like shit. They don't think they do but they do. It comes from years if being told because they have a vagina they are magically smarter and more kind and moral then a man.... when in truth women individually can be smarter then some men they tend to be more irrational and violent. Difference is men are shamed into not saying anything about the abuse. ... how often have you hit your for dating something you didn't like or happened to look at a girl walking by?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
OIC. You are a pretend wannabe bad boy. Sorry. You aren't.
Not a bad boy at all. I am a man . I have the only woman I will ever need. I am not insecure.

Wake...why would you focus on someone with bulimia probs, that cried to you about her boyfriend, and uses you as a sob post? Maybe you should explore why you are attracted to women that LIKE bad boys, of which you are not?
Oh please give me a break. Most women want real men. Also most women treat men like shit. They don't think they do but they do. It comes from years if being told because they have a vagina they are magically smarter and more kind and moral then a man.... when in truth women individually can be smarter then some men they tend to be more irrational and violent. Difference is men are shamed into not saying anything about the abuse. ... how often have you hit your for dating something you didn't like or happened to look at a girl walking by?

And your reading comprehension is pretty awful as well.

"Artificial imitation synthetic pretend wannabe bad boy product".

Like fake cheese.

There is a consistent attack on boys. They see from childhood people saying they are dogs and rapists and cheaters and killers and not as smart or good as a girl. ... snails and puppy dog tails right?

And your reading comprehension is pretty awful as well.

"Artificial imitation synthetic pretend wannabe bad boy product".

Like fake cheese.
Did you get permission from you wife to post ?

There is a consistent attack on boys. They see from childhood people saying they are dogs and rapists and cheaters and killers and not as smart or good as a girl. ... snails and puppy dog tails right?

Here, for once, you have a valid point. "Snips and snails and puppy dog's tails" versus "sugar and spice and everything nice". Doesn't exactly build character.

Not related to the thread though.

Here, for once, you have a valid point. "Snips and snails and puppy dog's tails" versus "sugar and spice and everything nice". Doesn't exactly build character.

True though. :D That's what boys are made of.

They have sugar and spice sometimes though. ;)

True though. :D That's what boys are made of.

Liar liar pants on fire.

Why I've got nutmeg and star anise right here.... not to mention all manner of Subcontinental accouterments....

As the title says.

Why is it that when a man treats women as if they're special, apologizes for things like bumping into them, and is always so nice and kind to them... they're just not attracted?

But when you start behaving more dominantly, stop apologizing period, don't automatically treat women like they're special, and have a 'hard-to-get- aura... suddenly they start wanting you?

I ended up with five different phone numbers over the last two weeks from young women when I decided to start listening to dating advice from men online.

WHY is this? It's like when you're a really nice guy, they just aren't attracted. I don't understand it. But when you do a 180 and stop being so nice, suddenly they want you. It makes no fucking sense.
Because no matter what the hairy lesbian feminist say a women wants a man not a mangina

Seems to me somebody who uses a term like "mangina" ----- would be the one with the self-insecurity issues.
Boy if you take offense to the term Mangina then chances are you are one. No respects a little bitch .

Then you certainly get no respect.

Best way to get in a girls pants is to ignore her... women have huge egos and hate being ignored

Ignore her? And then what happens when she forgets about you and moves on to someone who she can actually have fun with? :)
Except they have egos and can't.

And can't what?

My next question is, then what? How long do you ignore her and what are you waiting for? Do you think she is just going to lose control and jump your bones? :D Ha-ha! So . . . what is the next step after the "ignore" period.

Best way to get in a girls pants is to ignore her... women have huge egos and hate being ignored

Ignore her? And then what happens when she forgets about you and moves on to someone who she can actually have fun with? :)

Boy, if you think women are the ones with the egos, yew jest ain't payin' attention.

And can't what?

My next question is, then what? How long do you ignore her and what are you waiting for? Do you think she is just going to lose control and jump your bones? :D Ha-ha! So . . . what is the next step after the "ignore" period.

QED.

Forum List

Back