Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

So, in Michigan 55% of the people are fully vaccinated and yet they only account for 28% of the cases and just 25% of the deaths. That means that the 45% unvaxxed account for 72% of the cases and 75% of the deaths.

Seems you just showed by mistake that the vaccines do indeed help.

We simply don't know that yet. We do know that hundreds of thousands have died so far and millions have been injured. To say that we know of the long term effects is simply not science. Over 75 with health problems, yeah it may provide a little help.

The cdc did change it. Its simply a deceptive move to cover their nefarious activities. Nothing else, nothing more.

There has never been a single vaccine produced that imparted 100% immunity to any disease so the word change made the definition MORE accurate not less.

Why do you want less accuracy in definitions?

There has never been a single vaccine produced that imparted 100% immunity to any disease so the word change made the definition MORE accurate not less.

They changed it to accommodate an injection that isn't a conventional vaccine. Its not a conventional vaccine. I want more accuracy and this new definition doesn't provide such.

So, in Michigan 55% of the people are fully vaccinated and yet they only account for 28% of the cases and just 25% of the deaths. That means that the 45% unvaxxed account for 72% of the cases and 75% of the deaths.

Seems you just showed by mistake that the vaccines do indeed help.

They help, but realize that data was from mid-Oct to mid-Nov. Our wave didn't take off until very late October, so this will be updated. You can see this in my Beaumont thread, where nearly 40% of hospitalized patients are vaxxed--from just this past week

They help, but realize that data was from mid-Oct to mid-Nov. Our wave didn't take off until very late October, so this will be updated. You can see this in my Beaumont thread, where nearly 40% of hospitalized patients are vaxxed--from just this past week

I know several who are reporting about a 60-40 mix. The media continues to report dangerous misinformation and propaganda.

I can't think of another vaccine either where 40% of patients were recently vaccinated and yet are so sick as to be in the hospital.

Yet here we are.....

The cdc did change it. Its simply a deceptive move to cover their nefarious activities. Nothing else, nothing more.

Yep, my doctor told me about that and he was none too pleased about it. He thought it was a end-around other viable treatments.

I was un-vaxxed at the time and I asked him what he recommended and he flat-out said he his leaving that decision to his patients and was not going to get involved in it.

The definition was made more accurate

In truth, though, medical experts have long said that no vaccine, including the coronavirus vaccines, is 100 percent effective. If “immunity” connotes complete protection, then no vaccine actually provides it.
Really. The Washington Compost. A mouth piece for politics. I don't think so.

In order to protect you from dying from this disease. The spike proteins need to stop regenerating......spreading.......Simple drugs ALREADY DO THAT. It attaches to the covid spike proteins and keeps them from replicating. Then the other meds kill it like zinc. Other meds Doxycycline stop bacterial infections. Then Vitamin C and D help your body recover.

Taken EARLY with TREATMENT. A whole lot less people would die. But they DON'T ALLOW THESE DRUGS HERE. Only the HIGH DOLLAR ONES ARE ALLOWED.

The definition is bogus. And I WILL NOT LISTEN to the ones in charge here who have the WORST STATS ON PLANET EARTH.

Very simple.
It is called hypocrisy and silly rules.
The sitting President, and his Vice President and the sitting Speaker of the House - ALL - talked about troubles they had with "Trumps vaccine" before the election. ALL OF THEM. With the Vice President going as far as saying she would not get the "Trump vaccine" before "fully proven t be safe".... she said this just 4 months before saying she supports vaccine mandates after she was elected.
Why so many conservatives are against it is also due to Fauci. WHo has been all over the map about every possible discussion about this virus.
Saying "mask are not effective" at the same time saying we need to require them. Literally in the same discussion.

That is why.
No one trusts them. It's the boy that cried wolf too many times. The media the same.

I look for sources outside of this country because I have NO TRUST in our gov't and the media ANYMORE.

The new definition is a joke. By that definition the cheap treatments in India are a dang vaccine.

I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

Sadly your title says it all. Conservatives being irrational is nothing new.

I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

Safe and Effective my ass.........dangerous, if they work only work temporarily, kill and maime, and they are likely to fuck up one's natural immunity.

The vaccines are a brand new technology, they are not the traditional vaccine...they aren't even really vaccines...they simply boost your immunity, but still allow you to get infected.

Because they are new, the actual side effects and long term effects are not well know.....so if you are an individual who is relatively young, healthy.....you don't have much if anything to fear from getting covid...and as the actual science shows, if you get it and get through it, you have actual immunity to it going forward......

So, these people see very little chance of dying from covid, and they don't know if the issues of heart inflammation and strokes are going to increase as we go forward.......

That is why they are waiting and why mandating a new, untested drug should not be allowed...

If you want it, you can get it...but forcing people to get an untested, unknown drug is immoral and should be illegal.......

Especially for children where we are seeing some really bad side effects....considering they are the least likely to die from the Chinese flu.....it is wrong to mandate that children get the vaccine...

Keep in mind, the idiots who are supporting your post are the very same morons who said that if Trump was re-elected and the vaccine came out, they wouldn't take it....biden won, and now they are demanding people lose their jobs if they don't get the shot...

You are not on the side of the angels on this one...

There also hasn't been a single 'vaccine' that only last months if it works. Nor has there been a single vaccine released on the public that wasn't fully tested before doing so.

Hmmmm…So science was wrong about the immunity from Covid if you had Covid. Vaccinated or not, you get Covid. What is the point of the vaccine? Seriously, answer the question, is science wrong again?
No vaccine is 100% effective. But thank you for pointing out that previous infection is not the great protection that your idiot buddies claim.

I do however wonder how it is that certain people get Covid again and again when careful people like myself don’t get it even once.

What do you do… tongue kiss everyone you interact with?

Forum List

Back