🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are the Alt Right, The White Nationalist and White Supremacists so happy

Look at the freaking political map. Does the angry hate filled hypocrite left allege that the entire freaking Country that didn't vote for the Hildabeast consists of "white supremacists"? How sad it must be for lefties when they lose an election and turn it into a freaking psychobabble crying jag.
I'm sure there are many reasons that people voted for him but...shouldn't it be concerning that right-wing hate groups are among the most vocal supporters?
They've obviously seen something in his campaign that they like.

It doesn't have to be all or nothing.
The only thing "concerning" is that douche bags like you insist that "right wing hate groups" are supposedly his most vocal supporters. There isn't a shred of evidence for that contention.

You morons are starting to believe your smears.
You don't see them cheering and having rallies and complimenting Trump?
Are you democrat trump voters really going to do that?

Look at the freaking political map. Does the angry hate filled hypocrite left allege that the entire freaking Country that didn't vote for the Hildabeast consists of "white supremacists"? How sad it must be for lefties when they lose an election and turn it into a freaking psychobabble crying jag.
I'm sure there are many reasons that people voted for him but...shouldn't it be concerning that right-wing hate groups are among the most vocal supporters?

The only thing "concerning" is that douche bags like you insist that "right wing hate groups" are supposedly his most vocal supporters. There isn't a shred of evidence for that contention.

No, I don't. Got a link?
But now his tone changed as he began to tell the audience of more than 200 people, mostly young men, what they had been waiting to hear. He railed against Jews and, with a smile, quoted Nazi propaganda in the original German. America, he said, belonged to white people, whom he called the “children of the sun,” a race of conquerors and creators who had been marginalized but now, in the era of President-elect Donald J. Trump, were “awakening to their own identity.”

As he finished, several audience members had their arms outstretched in a Nazi salute. When Mr. Spencer, or perhaps another person standing near him at the front of the room — it was not clear who — shouted, “Heil the people! Heil victory,” the room shouted it back.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/us/alt-right-salutes-donald-trump.html?_r=0

No, I don't. Got a link?
But now his tone changed as he began to tell the audience of more than 200 people, mostly young men, what they had been waiting to hear. He railed against Jews and, with a smile, quoted Nazi propaganda in the original German. America, he said, belonged to white people, whom he called the “children of the sun,” a race of conquerors and creators who had been marginalized but now, in the era of President-elect Donald J. Trump, were “awakening to their own identity.”

As he finished, several audience members had their arms outstretched in a Nazi salute. When Mr. Spencer, or perhaps another person standing near him at the front of the room — it was not clear who — shouted, “Heil the people! Heil victory,” the room shouted it back.

Yep....you democrats are kooks.....

Some might...I have no idea.
If they do, should we be concerned if they shout Sieg Heil and raise their arms in Nazi salutes?

If they do, should we be concerned if they shout Sieg Heil and raise their arms in Nazi salutes?
Yes, we should be concerned with all you democrats....

No, I don't. Got a link?

So you and all the other douche bags are having a panic attack about 200 people?

Go hide in your safe space, snowflake.

Feel free to pee your pants over what 200 people do.

Why are the Alt Right, The White Nationalist and White Supremacists so happy that Trump was elected President.
Anti-Trumpsters feel it is because Trump espouses their racist philosophies.

Why do pro-Trumpsters feel these groups are so happy about Trump being elected President.
Because in their simple little minds, they actually believe the tweeter-in-chief is going to take them back to the good ole days, when a darkie knew his place, and it wasn't in the white house; when a woman knew her place, and it is barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen; when the white male had all of the advantages over everyone who didn't have the same color skin as him.

Yep, the good ole days. Well, good for white males anyway, not so good for everyone else, including women.
And you douche bags wonder why middle class whites abandoned the Democrat party in droves.
Douchebags!!!
Douchebags!!!
Douchebags!!!

They're all Douchebags!!!

The bitter, little old man screams at his monitor, while hopping up and down in his seat, frothing at the mouth with steam coming out of his ears, as he smashes his keyboard with clenched fists.

ROTFLMAO.

Why are the Alt Right, The White Nationalist and White Supremacists so happy that Trump was elected President.

Why do pro-Trumpsters feel these groups are so happy about Trump being elected President.

First, those people are small groups.

Second, they probably believe the bullshit put out by media. Fake lib media tells people that the Repubs are white nationalist racist people and the idiot groups might believe them. It's the same reason that some sheep think cops are racist and wealthy people are greedy. Because that is what the left teaches.

More Fake News: New York Times Calls Bannon 'White Nationalist'

You sound like a brainwashed moron.
Please unwash my brain and tell me why these groups are so happy.
Without an explanation I will continued to be brainwashed.
They are happy Hillary didn't win with her open border policy. They don't want illegals pouring in, they are doing it at about 1,500 per day and it's about time someone did something about it.

No, I don't. Got a link?

So you're saying a Nazi draws bigger crowds than Hillary? Interesting.

Because in their simple little minds, they actually believe the tweeter-in-chief is going to take them back to the good ole days, when a darkie knew his place, and it wasn't in the white house; when a woman knew her place, and it is barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen; when the white male had all of the advantages over everyone who didn't have the same color skin as him.

Yep, the good ole days. Well, good for white males anyway, not so good for everyone else, including women.
And you douche bags wonder why middle class whites abandoned the Democrat party in droves.
Douchebags!!!
Douchebags!!!
Douchebags!!!

They're all Douchebags!!!

The bitter, little old man screams at his monitor, while hopping up and down in his seat, frothing at the mouth with steam coming out of his ears, as he smashes his keyboard with clenched fists.

ROTFLMAO.
All you democrats are....disgusting actually.....

They are happy Hillary didn't win with her open border policy. They don't want illegals pouring in, they are doing it at about 1,500 per day and it's about time someone did something about it.
Hillary Clinton, like President Obama, didn't have an open borders policy. You are either lying or just stupid. Which is it?

Hillary Clinton, like President Obama, didn't have an open borders policy. You are either lying or just stupid. Which is it?
She didn't have a "public" open borders policy, but she did have a "private" open borders policy. Obama had a de facto open borders policy as opposed to a de jure open borders policy.

Name one racist thing Trump has said.......the smearing of people with the charge of racism is an old tactic of assholes like you....you can't defeat the policies....you can't defeat the truth and reality...so you smear instead......you are an asshole...

Of course, with the left's new definitions of everything, not wanting border security makes you a white nationalist, supremacist, bigot, and racist. That just how the left labels those who have concerns about national security these days. And they ignore all the non-whites who agree that border security is important since it would mess up their narrative.

I think it's the same reason that criminal border crossers, Iran nuclear arms manufacturers, non- secure server salesman, and gaudy pantsuit suppliers are so sad.

No, I don't. Got a link?

So you're saying a Nazi draws bigger crowds than Hillary? Interesting.
That's quite obviously exactly what I'm saying...thanks for interpreting.

Don't mention racism...or you'll be labelled as a bedwetter, or snowflake, or scaremongerer...
Trump's victory is being celebrated by Facists, Nazis, White Supremacists and bigots of every stripe...but it obviously has nothing to do with racism.
Does your pussy hurt? Snowflake

Forum List

Back