🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are the Alt Right, The White Nationalist and White Supremacists so happy

1. You are dreaming. That is notorious NEVER going to happen. You denied that you are not a racist but you are clearly displaying your color.
2. I'm talking about whiteys especially youngs that don't do hard work. What part of that dont you understand?

1. The election says that American says otherwise. YOur race card play in noted and rejected.

2. Your racist language is noted. Your problems with young white workers becomes clearer.

1. You want only whites to work and reject any other races. That prove you are a racist. And what the fuck is the election has anything to do with your bullshit?
2. I never said I reject white or black young workers. They walked out on me................ Let me repeat it for you........... They walked out on me because they can't handle heat................ Is that my fault? Dude you are putting words in my mouth.
Currently we get temps or recruits from employee agencies. They do screening.............. They send us the best candidates........ We *NEVER* told them to just send us hispanics or asians.

Most of these white kids has bullshit college degrees and as soon as they start working ......... they start asking if they can do something else........ without saying any words grab their keys then walked out. That happened all the time.
Is that supposed to be my fault?
The white old timers that work really hard are still with me but they are disappearing as they get older. Actually they are pissed bc they are the one that will pick up the work as soon as these kids walked out. As I told you REPEATEDLY young kids now a days are different. Is that supposed to be my fault? Dude get a grip of the reality.

1. I used the words "native born Americans" for a reason. That you are insisting on hearing "white" is between you and the voices in your head.

2. RIght. It's not that you don't want to hire young whites, it's that they are all lazy. It's not your fault.

Man, can you imagine how you and yours would respond if I said something like that as an excuse why I would not hire young blacks?

1. Native born or whatever the fuck you want to call it..... it doesn't matter.
2. You are putting words in my mouth. Where the fuck did I say I don't like hiring whites or blacks? Let me repeat it again and stick to your thick ignorant skull you racist pig. My company is PREDOMINANTLY WHITES........ let me repeat it for you......... my company is PREDOMINANTLY WHITES...... in Atlanta half are blacks.

I'm done talking to you..... Racist Pig.

1. Considering that you are using the voices in your head as justification for calling me racist, AND as an attack on my point, it does matter.

2. You said that young whites are too lazy. You. I didn't put those words in your mouth.

3. Wanting American jobs for Americans is not racist. You race baiting asshole.

1. Dude stop denying you are a racist.
2. Show me in may post where I said ALL youong whites are lazy. Young whites and black behave and works differently compared to the old timers.
3. Dude you are a racist........ sure you only wants native Americans to work and disregards the rest. I or other businesses follow your head..... we will be out of business.

1. The election says that American says otherwise. YOur race card play in noted and rejected.

2. Your racist language is noted. Your problems with young white workers becomes clearer.

1. You want only whites to work and reject any other races. That prove you are a racist. And what the fuck is the election has anything to do with your bullshit?
2. I never said I reject white or black young workers. They walked out on me................ Let me repeat it for you........... They walked out on me because they can't handle heat................ Is that my fault? Dude you are putting words in my mouth.
Currently we get temps or recruits from employee agencies. They do screening.............. They send us the best candidates........ We *NEVER* told them to just send us hispanics or asians.

Most of these white kids has bullshit college degrees and as soon as they start working ......... they start asking if they can do something else........ without saying any words grab their keys then walked out. That happened all the time.
Is that supposed to be my fault?
The white old timers that work really hard are still with me but they are disappearing as they get older. Actually they are pissed bc they are the one that will pick up the work as soon as these kids walked out. As I told you REPEATEDLY young kids now a days are different. Is that supposed to be my fault? Dude get a grip of the reality.

1. I used the words "native born Americans" for a reason. That you are insisting on hearing "white" is between you and the voices in your head.

2. RIght. It's not that you don't want to hire young whites, it's that they are all lazy. It's not your fault.

Man, can you imagine how you and yours would respond if I said something like that as an excuse why I would not hire young blacks?

1. Native born or whatever the fuck you want to call it..... it doesn't matter.
2. You are putting words in my mouth. Where the fuck did I say I don't like hiring whites or blacks? Let me repeat it again and stick to your thick ignorant skull you racist pig. My company is PREDOMINANTLY WHITES........ let me repeat it for you......... my company is PREDOMINANTLY WHITES...... in Atlanta half are blacks.

I'm done talking to you..... Racist Pig.

1. Considering that you are using the voices in your head as justification for calling me racist, AND as an attack on my point, it does matter.

2. You said that young whites are too lazy. You. I didn't put those words in your mouth.

3. Wanting American jobs for Americans is not racist. You race baiting asshole.

1. Dude stop denying you are a racist.
2. Show me in may post where I said ALL youong whites are lazy. Young whites and black behave and works differently compared to the old timers.
3. Dude you are a racist........ sure you only wants native Americans to work and disregards the rest. I or other businesses follow your head..... we will be out of business.

1. Your race baiting is noted and dismissed. Your post is invalid.

2. Yes. American jobs for Americans. Disregard the rest. You can't make your business work just with Americans, then you are doing something wrong.

Forum List

Back