🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are the Alt Right, The White Nationalist and White Supremacists so happy

Nobody are stopping the Americans to take over these jobs. And where are they?

1. People are stopping them.

2. Most of those jobs are still being done by Americans.

3. Everything you think you know is wrong.

Nope. Every thing I posted are the reality in life. It's just you that you are in denial because you have proven to me your ignorance over and over.

I've worked or known people that have worked just about all of those jobs, that supposedly Americans won't do.

That's reality.

If you can't get Americans to work for you, many you should trying changing, instead of asking the nation to change to make your job easier.

This is exactly what I've been telling you. For some reason either you are dumb or just pure ignorant........... What did I say? What did I say?????? I said........... Old timers (like you maybe) that fought and work hard are disappearing or gone. Kids are now different. They have different attitudes and work habits.
What I'm telling you is the reality what you are telling me are history. You don't expect a spoiled rotten college kid to just suddenly put up a hard work.

And don't tell me how to do my business just to fit your agenda.......... We tried different ways how to solve this problem and .... The only solution is to change the weather or stop the sun from shining. We even tried to negotiate how to stack, schedule these shipping vessels and trains. They told me to take a hike.

996de767fbc10ce6decdfd115f325807.png

My agenda is stopping or at least slowing the transformation of this nation into a Third World Hellhole.

WHat changes in stacking or scheduling could help do the work without Third World labor?

What third world labor are you talking about dude?

Nobody are stopping the Americans to take over these jobs. And where are they?

Nope. Every thing I posted are the reality in life. It's just you that you are in denial because you have proven to me your ignorance over and over.

I've worked or known people that have worked just about all of those jobs, that supposedly Americans won't do.

That's reality.

If you can't get Americans to work for you, many you should trying changing, instead of asking the nation to change to make your job easier.

This is exactly what I've been telling you. For some reason either you are dumb or just pure ignorant........... What did I say? What did I say?????? I said........... Old timers (like you maybe) that fought and work hard are disappearing or gone. Kids are now different. They have different attitudes and work habits.
What I'm telling you is the reality what you are telling me are history. You don't expect a spoiled rotten college kid to just suddenly put up a hard work.

And don't tell me how to do my business just to fit your agenda.......... We tried different ways how to solve this problem and .... The only solution is to change the weather or stop the sun from shining. We even tried to negotiate how to stack, schedule these shipping vessels and trains. They told me to take a hike.

1. My agenda is stopping or at least slowing the transformation of this nation into a Third World Hellhole.

2. WHat changes in stacking or scheduling could help do the work without Third World labor?

1. How? Are you going to stand there and change these kids attitudes?Are you going to force me to hire just whites only?
Dude get real. Your Trump cannot save you there.
2. I don't hire illegals nor H1 employees.

Someone tell the demented losers who are not worth scoops of shit, that their stupid tired long yells of RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM is growing weaker and weaker and weaker.

They have no other strategy. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

What a fucking awesome fail. You all fucking fail.

Just Let me know if you are talking to me.

I love how we just assume no Americans will take those jobs.

Allow those who want to legally immigrate to the USA become citizens and then take those jobs.

It doesn't seem like a difficult concept to grasp.

I received 2 or 3 of these containers each week. During summer temperatures inside these containers is around 115 to 125°f. This is the time when I hired several temp employees. They get paid between $16 to $18/ hour carrying boxes no more than 30 lbs each. Two teams rotates every hour with plenty of supplied ice water.
Every pricking summer whiteys or blacks walk out on their jobs because they cannot handle heat. I have this problem in San Diego and Atlanta warehouses. Allentown warehouse has the same problem during cold weather but Russians are there to rescue.
The only people that stayed are the white old timers or anchor babies. Young whites and blacks are so spoiled and they don't work hard like they used to be. Things had change. The sad part is some of these kids have college worthless degrees that they cannot find a job.
Now tell me who is responsible for that. Liberals?

c3755d170a27d49e07783767455379ac.png
6ab773f87e90e4858451ba9a811decd8.png

So, what will you do if/when Trump cracks down and you can't find enough people to work in those conditions?

What crack down are you talking about? We will never run out of anchor babies or old white timers.

Do you understand the term "if"?

Assuming the answer is yes, why are you dodging a simply question?

I know where you are going with your IF. Your If Is nothing more than a BS.

So, you are not telling me the answer because you know it will make a point that you cannot counter.

That is what a dodge IS.

That's reality.

1. My agenda is stopping or at least slowing the transformation of this nation into a Third World Hellhole.

2. WHat changes in stacking or scheduling could help do the work without Third World labor?

1. How? Are you going to stand there and change these kids attitudes?Are you going to force me to hire just whites only?

1. Reduce the supply of labor by removing/reducing immigration labor, thus changing the labor pool to force you to hire native born Americans.

2. What changes in stacking or scheduling, that you vaguely mentioned, would help you do the work without Third World Labor?

I received 2 or 3 of these containers each week. During summer temperatures inside these containers is around 115 to 125°f. This is the time when I hired several temp employees. They get paid between $16 to $18/ hour carrying boxes no more than 30 lbs each. Two teams rotates every hour with plenty of supplied ice water.
Every pricking summer whiteys or blacks walk out on their jobs because they cannot handle heat. I have this problem in San Diego and Atlanta warehouses. Allentown warehouse has the same problem during cold weather but Russians are there to rescue.
The only people that stayed are the white old timers or anchor babies. Young whites and blacks are so spoiled and they don't work hard like they used to be. Things had change. The sad part is some of these kids have college worthless degrees that they cannot find a job.
Now tell me who is responsible for that. Liberals?

c3755d170a27d49e07783767455379ac.png
6ab773f87e90e4858451ba9a811decd8.png

So, what will you do if/when Trump cracks down and you can't find enough people to work in those conditions?

What crack down are you talking about? We will never run out of anchor babies or old white timers.

So, you are not telling me the answer because you know it will make a point that you cannot counter.

That is what a dodge IS.

Your *IF* covere a lot of areas. What is Trump going to clean up? What is crack down that your messiah going to do? You start with that.

That's reality.

1. Reduce the supply of labor by removing/reducing immigration labor, thus changing the labor pool to force you to hire native born Americans.

2. What changes in stacking or scheduling, that you vaguely mentioned, would help you do the work without Third World Labor?

1. You are dreaming. That will not or NEVER going to happen. You denied that you are not a racist but you are clearly displaying your color.
2. I'm talking about whiteys & blacks especially youngs that don't do hard work. What part of that dont you understand?

That is what a dodge IS.

Your *IF* covere a lot of areas. What is Trump going to clean up? What is crack down that your messiah going to do? You start with that.

I asked you a simple question. You are unable or unwilling to discuss what you could do in that scenario.

At a guess, because you realize that it would mean you having to work with American workers, it wouldn't be that big of a thing, and it would prove that Trump's policy is the right one.

That's reality.

1. You are dreaming. That is notorious NEVER going to happen. You denied that you are not a racist but you are clearly displaying your color.
2. I'm talking about whiteys especially youngs that don't do hard work. What part of that dont you understand?

1. The election says that American says otherwise. YOur race card play in noted and rejected.

2. Your racist language is noted. Your problems with young white workers becomes clearer.

That is what a dodge IS.

I asked you a simple question. You are unable or unwilling to discuss what you could do in that scenario.

At a guess, because you realize that it would mean you having to work with American workers, it wouldn't be that big of a thing, and it would prove that Trump's policy is the right one.

Dude your question was ........ What would I do if/when Trump start cracking down? What is that supposed to mean? What kind of cracking down are you talking about? Specify.
And FYI most of my workers are American citizens predominantly whites and some legal immigrants with green cards.
And what is Trump policy? Specify.

Last edited:

1. You are dreaming. That is notorious NEVER going to happen. You denied that you are not a racist but you are clearly displaying your color.
2. I'm talking about whiteys especially youngs that don't do hard work. What part of that dont you understand?

1. The election says that American says otherwise. YOur race card play in noted and rejected.

2. Your racist language is noted. Your problems with young white workers becomes clearer.

1. You want only whites to work and reject any other races. That prove you are a racist. And what the fuck is the election has anything to do with your bullshit?
2. I never said I reject white or black young workers. They walked out on me................ Let me repeat it for you........... They walked out on me because they can't handle heat................ Is that my fault? Dude you are putting words in my mouth.
Currently we get temps or recruits from employee agencies. They do screening.............. They send us the best candidates........ We *NEVER* told them to just send us hispanics or asians.

Most of these white kids has bullshit college degrees and as soon as they start working ......... they start asking if they can do something else........ without saying any words grab their keys then walked out. That happened all the time.
Is that supposed to be my fault?
The white old timers that work really hard are still with me but they are disappearing as they get older. Actually they are pissed bc they are the one that will pick up the work as soon as these kids walked out. As I told you REPEATEDLY young kids now a days are different. Is that supposed to be my fault? Dude get a grip of the reality.

Last edited:

That is what a dodge IS.

Dude your question was ........ What would I do if/when Trump start cracking down? What is that supposed to mean? What kind of cracking down are you talking about? Specify.
And FYI most of my workers are American citizens predominantly whites and some legal immigrants with green cards.

This was my full question. I already specified for you the results that you would have to deal with, and asked you what you would do in response.

"So, what will you do if/when Trump cracks down and you can't find enough people to work in those conditions?"

The question is not about how the situation arises. I understand you are against that policy to the point that you refuse to consider it as even possible.

I am asking you what your response would be to the result, by which replying to is NOT on your part agreement to the policy nor admitting it is "possible". I am not trying to trick you.

What would you do?

1. You want only whites to work and reject any other races. That prove you are a racist. And what the fuck is the election has anything to do with your bullshit?
2. I never said I reject white or black young workers. They walked out on me................ Let me repeat it for you........... They walked out on me because they can't handle heat................ Is that my fault? Dude you are putting words in my mouth.
Currently we get temps or recruits from employee agencies. They do screening.............. They send us the best candidates........ We *NEVER* told them to just send us hispanics or asians.

Most of these white kids has bullshit college degrees and as soon as they start working ......... they start asking if they can do something else........ without saying any words grab their keys then walked out. That happened all the time.
The white old timers that work really hard are still with me but they are disappearing as they get older. Actually they are pissed bc they are the one that will pick up the work as soon as these kids walked out. As I told you REPEATEDLY young kids now a days are different. Is that supposed to be my fault? Dude get a grip of the reality.

1. I used the words "native born Americans" for a reason. That you are insisting on hearing "white" is between you and the voices in your head.

2. RIght. It's not that you don't want to hire young whites, it's that they are all lazy. It's not your fault.

Man, can you imagine how you and yours would respond if I said something like that as an excuse why I would not hire young blacks?

That is what a dodge IS.

This was my full question. I already specified for you the results that you would have to deal with, and asked you what you would do in response.

"So, what will you do if/when Trump cracks down and you can't find enough people to work in those conditions?"

The question is not about how the situation arises. I understand you are against that policy to the point that you refuse to consider it as even possible.

I am asking you what your response would be to the result, by which replying to is NOT on your part agreement to the policy nor admitting it is "possible". I am not trying to trick you.

What would you do?

Crack down on what? Crack down on illegals then well you don't know shit. I don't have illegals.
What would I do? I don't do shit.
You are racist dog.

1. I used the words "native born Americans" for a reason. That you are insisting on hearing "white" is between you and the voices in your head.

2. RIght. It's not that you don't want to hire young whites, it's that they are all lazy. It's not your fault.

Man, can you imagine how you and yours would respond if I said something like that as an excuse why I would not hire young blacks?

1. Native born or whatever the fuck you want to call it..... it doesn't matter.
2. You are putting words in my mouth. Where the fuck did I say I don't like hiring whites or blacks? Let me repeat it again and stick to your thick ignorant skull you racist pig. My company is PREDOMINANTLY WHITES........ let me repeat it for you......... my company is PREDOMINANTLY WHITES...... in Atlanta half are blacks.

I'm done talking to you..... Racist Pig.

That is what a dodge IS.

What would you do?

Crack down on what? Crack down on illegals then well you don't know shit. I don't have illegals.
You are racist dog.

Doesn't matter that you don't agree that his policies could negatively effect you.

The question to you was what would you do if you could not find people to work under current conditions.

Why do you refuse to answer this simple question. It is not a trap. It is not a trick.

1. Native born or whatever the fuck you want to call it..... it doesn't matter.
2. You are putting words in my mouth. Where the fuck did I say I don't like hiring whites or blacks? Let me repeat it again and stick to your thick ignorant skull you racist pig. My company is PREDOMINANTLY WHITES........ let me repeat it for you......... my company is PREDOMINANTLY WHITES...... in Atlanta half are blacks.

I'm done talking to you..... Racist Pig.

1. Considering that you are using the voices in your head as justification for calling me racist, AND as an attack on my point, it does matter.

2. You said that young whites are too lazy. You. I didn't put those words in your mouth.

3. Wanting American jobs for Americans is not racist. You race baiting asshole.

What would you do?

You are racist dog.

Doesn't matter that you don't agree that his policies could negatively effect you.

The question to you was what would you do if you could not find people to work under current conditions.

Why do you refuse to answer this simple question. It is not a trap. It is not a trick.

I answered your question but tough shit you didn't like it. The same thing. What would Trump do when he cannot find foreign workers, Mexicans and Cubans? Is he going to start cracking and deporting his workers? I don't think so.
Your opinion of not finding minority workers is part of your racist behavior. Sorry for you. It's not going to happen.

Forum List

Back