🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are the Alt Right, The White Nationalist and White Supremacists so happy

Stepping back from the politics of this, if possible, and looking at what that would look like:

The cost of doing business would necessarily skyrocket in the food/agricultural industry, and we'd see an immediate and pretty spectacular hike in the price of both the food itself and associated industries. So I hope that, while we're gleefully cleaning out the fields of illegals and replacing them with much higher-salaried workers with benefits, we're ready for this within our macroeconomic system. Currently, we are not.

I'm not saying this is necessarily a bad thing. We'd look at lot more like Europe, ironically. I have a brother who lives in England, and he visited recently. He was stunned by the size of meal portions, saying "this would feed three of us". He's not poor or emaciated or anything. They just have less stuff over there, including food at meals. And they're perfectly content.

They actually are poorer. Having less stuff is what it means to be poor. I also dispute your theory that prices will skyrocket. A lot of agriculture is highly mechanized. There are only a few crops that need to be harvested by hand, and engineers are already working on machines to handle these crops as well. The produce section is the only place you would see a significant increase in prices. A lot of our produce comes from overseas, and cutting immigration would have no effect here.

It is not a theory. It's a proven fact that prices will skyrocket not only on agricultural products but meat, poultry, fisheries, janitorial services, home care services, convalescence home etc. if you get rid of these people.
It's also a proven facts that Americans especially whites or blacks will not take over these jobs.

Bullshit. The price of meat and poultry will not increase a jot since few jobs related to these products are done by illegals.

How do you know that?

At what point in the process do you imagine illegals are involved?

Oh yes my dear.

He denounced it 3 days later only because he was pressured by NYT.
So, like Hillary's recanting of her "deplorables" statement, it doesn't count?

A lot of Trump supporters here proved themselves as deplorables.
How so, by voting for Trump?

You should ask yourself there buddy.
I'm asking you, douche nozzle. You made the claim. Now defend it.

You are a good example of a deplorable citizen.

It is not a theory. It's a proven fact that prices will skyrocket not only on agricultural products but meat, poultry, fisheries, janitorial services, home care services, convalescence home etc. if you get rid of these people.
It's also a proven facts that Americans especially whites or blacks will not take over these jobs.

1. So, despite all the talk on the left about raising minimum wage, you support the super cheap labor illegals offer. I see how it is. You like them to come and work for lower than average wages just so you can buy produce cheap and have that illegal clean your house for a few bucks.

2. I don't know why libs think Americans won't take some jobs. People used to take anything available and young people entering the work force were all about working on farms. Just because some arrogant liberals, who consider the heartland of America to be flyover country, wouldn't take some jobs, they think no one will but illegal aliens. Liberals don't seem to grasp the pride that some people have when they make their own way. You guys prefer cry babies who run to you for everything.

3. I suppose those high school drop outs are waiting for an executive position with a 6 figure salary before they'll drag their asses out of bed in the morning.

4. Illegal aliens have taken over some jobs here that many of us grew up doing. It's all illegal aliens in the fields detasseling corn and many took highway construction jobs and even meat packing plants. Some of those jobs used to pay quite well and offered good benefits but the illegals offering to work for little pay just lowered wages for everyone.

5. The left wants citizens who flip burgers to make $15 an hour but would bitch if any prices were raised to make up for it. Now you want to keep veggies and fruit cheap so you support farmers, hotels and other companies who pay them less than minimum just to keep prices low.

6. The only reason some won't take those jobs, even though it's all they are qualified to do, is because having kids and going on welfare pays better. And too many these days act like they are allergic to work.

1. Unless you only buy produce and services from American citizens then you can say..... You don't support illegals. If you buy your produce from your local grocery and services like car wash, lawn, janitorial etc etc. You support illegals.
2. American behavior, attitude and work ethics had changed compared from years ago. It's not only liberals think this way but both only people like you are in denials. My neighborhood both PS and KB are predominantly whites since I was born. Long time ago kids in my neighborhood comes and take care of my lawn. Currently I pay my gardener $115/month 3x a month for less than an hour job. Now a days there are no kids wants to do these jobs. That is just one example.
3. I don't know what to tell you.
4. See item 2.
5. Try to make a living with $10/hour. See time 1.
6. I cannot help you there.
Okay, so by your logic, since you pay taxes, you support both illegal immigration and the wars in both Afghanistan and Iraq. That's assuming you paid taxes from 2003 through 2012. Did you?

I paid my taxes every year.

Hillary vastly out spent Trump and lost.

And what about that indicates stupidity on the part of the voter?
Trump did what he does best; used other people's money to further his aims. As the saying goes, "Why buy the cow when the milk is free?" In this case, publicity for his campaign. One of Hillary's fuck ups was her refusal to give press conferences. As the first link describes, while it's hard to quantify the actual "free coverage", there is no doubt Trump received a lot more of media coverage than Hillary. Although some here think too much media coverage of Trump was negative, as both Trump and most of Hollywood knows, "there is no such thing as bad publicity". The election results help prove this maxim.

As for voters, anyone who believes the President is magical or can wave a wand to violate the Constitution or rule Congress is, by definition, is stupid AKA a fucking moron.

Clinton Has Nearly Caught Up To Trump In Media Coverage
MediaQuant, which also quantifies media mentions for business brands, said in March that Trump had gotten nearly $2 billion in free media, a figure that was cited widely — including on this website — and called “the killer statistic of the season” by Jim Rutenberg in The New York Times this week. By now, though, that killer stat is months out of date. Trump had gotten $4.3 billion in free media in the 12 months through July, according to data provided by mediaQuant — nearly twice Clinton’s total.
bialik-earnedmedia-1.png

Is the media biased toward Clinton or Trump? Here is some actual hard data.
Media-Mentions1.jpg

So, like Hillary's recanting of her "deplorables" statement, it doesn't count?

A lot of Trump supporters here proved themselves as deplorables.
How so, by voting for Trump?

You should ask yourself there buddy.
I'm asking you, douche nozzle. You made the claim. Now defend it.

You are a good example of a deplorable citizen.

So a "deplorable" is someone who asks left wingers to support their claims?

They actually are poorer. Having less stuff is what it means to be poor. I also dispute your theory that prices will skyrocket. A lot of agriculture is highly mechanized. There are only a few crops that need to be harvested by hand, and engineers are already working on machines to handle these crops as well. The produce section is the only place you would see a significant increase in prices. A lot of our produce comes from overseas, and cutting immigration would have no effect here.

Bullshit. The price of meat and poultry will not increase a jot since few jobs related to these products are done by illegals.

How do you know that?

Oh yes my dear.
Non answer, douche bag.

Stepping back from the politics of this, if possible, and looking at what that would look like:

The cost of doing business would necessarily skyrocket in the food/agricultural industry, and we'd see an immediate and pretty spectacular hike in the price of both the food itself and associated industries. So I hope that, while we're gleefully cleaning out the fields of illegals and replacing them with much higher-salaried workers with benefits, we're ready for this within our macroeconomic system. Currently, we are not.

I'm not saying this is necessarily a bad thing. We'd look at lot more like Europe, ironically. I have a brother who lives in England, and he visited recently. He was stunned by the size of meal portions, saying "this would feed three of us". He's not poor or emaciated or anything. They just have less stuff over there, including food at meals. And they're perfectly content.

"Proven Fact"?
]

I love how we just assume no Americans will take those jobs.

Allow those who want to legally immigrate to the USA become citizens and then take those jobs.

It doesn't seem like a difficult concept to grasp.

I received 2 or 3 of these containers each week. During summer temperatures inside these containers is around 115 to 125°f. This is the time when I hired several temp employees. They get paid between $16 to $18/ hour carrying boxes no more than 30 lbs each. Two teams rotates every hour with plenty of supplied ice water.
Every pricking summer whiteys or blacks walk out on their jobs because they cannot handle heat. I have this problem in San Diego and Atlanta warehouses. Allentown warehouse has the same problem during cold weather but Russians are there to rescue.
The only people that stayed are the white old timers or anchor babies. Young whites and blacks are so spoiled and they don't work hard like they used to be. Things had change. The sad part is some of these kids have college worthless degrees that they cannot find a job.
Now tell me who is responsible for that. Liberals?

c3755d170a27d49e07783767455379ac.png
6ab773f87e90e4858451ba9a811decd8.png

So, what will you do if/when Trump cracks down and you can't find enough people to work in those conditions?

Mac. The Illegal population exceeded the Migrant Farm Worker Niche decades and millions of workers ago.

There are multiple ways that that issue can be dealt with. It is not a reason to NOT deport the illegals.
I'm just pointing out the bigger picture. I see a lot of political rhetoric that's pretty two-dimensional, and my natural impulse is to look down the road a bit.

The bigger picture is good to look at, if we do it accurately.

Your post implied that the Illegals were still primarily employed as migrant farm workers.

THat is not true.

The vast majority of jobs that illegals do, Americans want to do.

Nobody are stopping the Americans to take over these jobs. And where are they?

1. People are stopping them.

2. Most of those jobs are still being done by Americans.

3. Everything you think you know is wrong.

Nope. Every thing I posted are the reality in life. It's just you that you are in denial because you have proven to me your ignorance over and over.

I've worked or known people that have worked just about all of those jobs, that supposedly Americans won't do.

That's reality.

If you can't get Americans to work for you, many you should trying changing, instead of asking the nation to change to make your job easier.

Trump did what he does best; used other people's money to further his aims. As the saying goes, "Why buy the cow when the milk is free?" In this case, publicity for his campaign. One of Hillary's fuck ups was her refusal to give press conferences. As the first link describes, while it's hard to quantify the actual "free coverage", there is no doubt Trump received a lot more of media coverage than Hillary. Although some here think too much media coverage of Trump was negative, as both Trump and most of Hollywood knows, "there is no such thing as bad publicity". The election results help prove this maxim.

As for voters, anyone who believes the President is magical or can wave a wand to violate the Constitution or rule Congress is, by definition, is stupid AKA a fucking moron.

MediaQuant, which also quantifies media mentions for business brands, said in March that Trump had gotten nearly $2 billion in free media, a figure that was cited widely — including on this website — and called “the killer statistic of the season” by Jim Rutenberg in The New York Times this week. By now, though, that killer stat is months out of date. Trump had gotten $4.3 billion in free media in the 12 months through July, according to data provided by mediaQuant — nearly twice Clinton’s total.
bialik-earnedmedia-1.png

Media-Mentions1.jpg

1. This election is far from the first time the lower spender has lost.

2. Not all press is good press. The vast majority of Trump's coverage was hostile, at least spun and often outright lies designed to make him look bad.

3.Violate the Constitution? Magic Wand? I'm sure there are plenty of dumb voters who don't understand the limitations of the Presidency. ON the other hand the GOP leadership has been working with the dems for generations to import more dem voters AND worked hard to sabotage their own candidate. IMO, a strong case can be made that they are dumber on average then their voters.

bialik-earnedmedia-1.png

Media-Mentions1.jpg

1. This election is far from the first time the lower spender has lost.

2. Not all press is good press. The vast majority of Trump's coverage was hostile, at least spun and often outright lies designed to make him look bad.

3.Violate the Constitution? Magic Wand? I'm sure there are plenty of dumb voters who don't understand the limitations of the Presidency. ON the other hand the GOP leadership has been working with the dems for generations to import more dem voters AND worked hard to sabotage their own candidate. IMO, a strong case can be made that they are dumber on average then their voters.
1. No kidding.

2. I said that. Read my post again.

3. You are correct; a lot of dumb asses out there who don't know how our government works nor the limitations placed on the various branches of government. Everyone can see that ignorance on display on this forum every day.

"Proven Fact"?
]

Allow those who want to legally immigrate to the USA become citizens and then take those jobs.

I received 2 or 3 of these containers each week. During summer temperatures inside these containers is around 115 to 125°f. This is the time when I hired several temp employees. They get paid between $16 to $18/ hour carrying boxes no more than 30 lbs each. Two teams rotates every hour with plenty of supplied ice water.
Every pricking summer whiteys or blacks walk out on their jobs because they cannot handle heat. I have this problem in San Diego and Atlanta warehouses. Allentown warehouse has the same problem during cold weather but Russians are there to rescue.
The only people that stayed are the white old timers or anchor babies. Young whites and blacks are so spoiled and they don't work hard like they used to be. Things had change. The sad part is some of these kids have college worthless degrees that they cannot find a job.

So, what will you do if/when Trump cracks down and you can't find enough people to work in those conditions?

What crack down are you talking about? We will never run out of anchor babies or old white timers.

How do you know that?

Oh yes my dear.
Non answer, douche bag.

Read my previous posts Pay attention dude.

I'm just pointing out the bigger picture. I see a lot of political rhetoric that's pretty two-dimensional, and my natural impulse is to look down the road a bit.

Your post implied that the Illegals were still primarily employed as migrant farm workers.

THat is not true.

Nope. Every thing I posted are the reality in life. It's just you that you are in denial because you have proven to me your ignorance over and over.

I've worked or known people that have worked just about all of those jobs, that supposedly Americans won't do.

That's reality.

If you can't get Americans to work for you, many you should trying changing, instead of asking the nation to change to make your job easier.

This is exactly what I've been telling you. For some reason either you are dumb or just pure ignorant........... What did I say? What did I say?????? I said........... Old timers (like you maybe) that fought and work hard are disappearing or gone. Kids are now different. They have different attitudes and work habits.
What I'm telling you is the reality what you are telling me are history. You don't expect a spoiled rotten college kid to just suddenly put up a hard work.

And don't tell me how to do my business just to fit your agenda.......... We tried different ways how to solve this problem and .... The only solution is to change the weather or stop the sun from shining. We even tried to negotiate how to stack, schedule these shipping vessels and trains. They told me to take a hike.

996de767fbc10ce6decdfd115f325807.png

How do you know that?

Oh yes my dear.
Non answer, douche bag.

Read my previous posts Pay attention dude.

Another non answer by a douche bag.

"Proven Fact"?
]

What crack down are you talking about? We will never run out of anchor babies or old white timers.

Do you understand the term "if"?

Assuming the answer is yes, why are you dodging a simply question?

THat is not true.

That's reality.

This is exactly what I've been telling you. For some reason either you are dumb or just pure ignorant........... What did I say? What did I say?????? I said........... Old timers (like you maybe) that fought and work hard are disappearing or gone. Kids are now different. They have different attitudes and work habits.
What I'm telling you is the reality what you are telling me are history. You don't expect a spoiled rotten college kid to just suddenly put up a hard work.

And don't tell me how to do my business just to fit your agenda.......... We tried different ways how to solve this problem and .... The only solution is to change the weather or stop the sun from shining. We even tried to negotiate how to stack, schedule these shipping vessels and trains. They told me to take a hike.

996de767fbc10ce6decdfd115f325807.png

My agenda is stopping or at least slowing the transformation of this nation into a Third World Hellhole.

WHat changes in stacking or scheduling could help do the work without Third World labor?

Someone tell the demented losers who are not worth scoops of shit, that their stupid tired long yells of RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM is growing weaker and weaker and weaker.

They have no other strategy. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

What a fucking awesome fail. You all fucking fail.

Last edited:
My agenda is stopping or at least slowing the transformation of this nation into a Third World Hellhole.

WHat changes in stacking or scheduling could help do the work without Third World labor?
Agreed here. While it seems charitable, the purpose of Socialism is to bring everyone up to the same level, but the reality is that, with the exception of the Socialist Elite, it only brings everyone down to the same level. That is why we're seeing US jobs and income go down to the levels of the same Third World Shitholes who are our trading partners.

"Proven Fact"?
]

Do you understand the term "if"?

Assuming the answer is yes, why are you dodging a simply question?

I know where you are going with your IF. Your If Is nothing more than a BS.

Forum List

Back