Why are the NSA and CIA not involved in the Trump investigation?

You're not an American. You're a commie ShitLord. Change my mind.

Go storm the Capitol again and tell me that YOU'RE the PATRIOT, that YOU'RE the American! Ya do that again, or at the very least support those that get off their couch 🛋 that do it for you.

Go storm the Capitol again and tell me that YOU'RE the PATRIOT, that YOU'RE the American! Ya do that again, or at the very least support those that get off their couch 🛋 that do it for you.
Aw, your argument against you being a Commie ShitLord isn't doing so hot. :dunno:

Aw, your argument against you being a Commie ShitLord isn't doing so hot. :dunno:

You truly are a delusional old turd. Go back to your cottage cheese and applesauce cheering on your treasonous friends trying to take down a government. That's what MAGAGATARD traitors do.
MAGA

You truly are a delusional old turd. Go back to your cottage cheese and applesauce cheering on your treasonous friends trying to take down a government. That's what MAGAGATARD traitors do.
MAGA
You keep on commie ShitLording, you seem quite adept at it. :rolleyes:

You keep on commie ShitLording, you seem quite adept at it.

Says as asshole that believes "stolen election." With 0 proof and crystal about his mobile but stupid comrades that stormed the Capitol for the sake of a lie perpetrated by an idiot. You just can't make this shit up!

Says as asshole that believes "stolen election." With 0 proof and crystal about his mobile but stupid comrades that stormed the Capitol for the sake of a lie perpetrated by an idiot. You just can't make this shit up!
Tell me, how do my nuts smell? Do I need a shower yet? You seem to be all up on 'em.

The crazy crap they have made up about the Clintons over the years is pretty bizarre. Way, way beyond belief and yet people apparently still believe she cut off a kid's face and wore it like a mask. And they wonder why no takes them seriously.

Never heard the face one.
You sure that's a thing?

Forum List

Back