Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

Also in reference to OP's title. Not all who oppose BLM are "Trumpsters".

I didn't vote for Trump. Neither did many in the overwhelmingly lefty college town where I live.

However, most people I know personally..do not support BLM. Mainly because they do not support how BLM are going about trying to achieve their goals.
The only people that oppose BLM are either idiots that have no clue what BLM stands for or just racists.

When you say "ignoring black on black crime", what exactly do you mean? What should they be doing instead? I mean tangibly. What's your definition of ignoring?
Not addressing it honestly and comprehensively. Concentrating virtually all attention and efforts on white on black crime. Deflecting away from it when it's brought up.

Those are exactly the tactics used by the other end of the spectrum for their own misdeeds. I don't know how it could be more clear.

This doesn't get fixed unless and until both ends of this stop pointing the finger and start holding their own side accountable. This is an example.
Probably because bringing it up as a deflection to BLM is not very conducive to an honest conversation.
The problem is that it's not avoided only in BLM conversations. It's avoided most of the time.

This is a real problem and it's not being addressed by those who should be addressing it.
Its addressed. Just because you dont know about it doesnt mean its not being addressed. So what exactly do you think should be done that isnt being done? Be specific.
I don't see anyone from the Left talking about it on the national stage. I don't see black leaders addressing it regularly. I don't see Democrats addressing it.

All I see is them pointing the finger in one direction. That doesn't make what they're saying wrong, but they're CHOOSING to look at only HALF the picture.
So you want dems to talk about it more often? Anything else specifically that you think is not being done and should be done?
I'll try to answer your question, but do me a favor in good faith, and tell me: You can't really think of anything?
Theres only on thing I can think of thats not being done and that is going to take more than the "Dems".
I'd like to see American Blacks separate themselves from White Liberals -- who have done little but coddle and lower standards for them over the last three generations -- and take this lead on this issue. White Liberals and White Nationalists/Trumpsters sure as hell aren't going to do it.

Let's have Black leaders from politics and popular culture challenge American Blacks to hold their own accountable for the biggest problems that they are facing today: Black on black crime, gangs and Black crime in general, commitment to higher education standards within families, fatherless children, thug culture.

And while they're doing that, they're challenging the Right to clean their own house by being brave enough to marginalize these nutter talk radio Trumpster types who are engaging in and/or blatantly enabling the blazingly obvious racism that still exists. Shame them into doing it by showing them how it's done.

I'm not expecting you to agree. But that's what I'd like to see, that's what I'm talking about.

When Black leaders take the lead publicly they mysteriously tend to get assassinated and or condemned as racists.

Like I said just because you havent researched or been told what Blacks are doing for themselves doesnt mean there is no action on that front. Blacks do a lot of things that dont get attention unless someone wants to spin up a race angle.

You both seem to be doing a lot of tiptoeing around each other. If we don't see the action, how are we supposed to comment on it? You say things are being done behind the scenes and to take your word for it. That's not usually how I roll. I don't try and pretend the race angle isn't the elephant in the room
" If we don't see the action, how are we supposed to comment on it? "

Not sure what you mean by "we" and what would commenting on it do?

Allow for some sort of dialogue, for one.
By saying "we" did you mean whites? What would your dialogue do? We dont need dialogue. We need racism dismantled.

Maybe because they are destroying our cities and spreading Covid 19.....dumb ass question....

Dumb ass answer.
Dumb ass liberal....covid up among young protest participants....
Some members of the Washington, DC, National Guard—deployed over the past 2 weeks of protests and civil unrest in the wake of the George Floyd murder—have tested positive for COVID-19, a National Guard spokesperson confirmed with McClatchy news services yesterday, and US cases today topped 2 million.

One example doesn't prove your stupid assertion by a long shot.
Spoken like a pure moron.....go ahead and protest...one less liberal is a good thing....

For fucks sake, you're colossally obtuse. I don't protest. Do you wear your mask at your Klan rallies?
Klan rallies???? Buuuaaahahahahahahahaha all I see are butthurt whiny BLM rallies/Riots.....what Klan rallies?.....LMFAO....TDS IS BAD.....

I was countering your hyperbolic reply with my own, tard.

Remember when Republicans were running around the media claiming offense to every and anything Barack and/or Michelle Obama did or said during those 8 or 9 years they were prominent in the media? Was this the case then as well?

No, I do not.

Also in reference to OP's title. Not all who oppose BLM are "Trumpsters".

I didn't vote for Trump. Neither did many in the overwhelmingly lefty college town where I live.

However, most people I know personally..do not support BLM. Mainly because they do not support how BLM are going about trying to achieve their goals.
So you're saying, you SUPPORT #BlackLivesMatter's goals?

Last edited:

Maybe because they are destroying our cities and spreading Covid 19.....dumb ass question....

Dumb ass answer.
Some members of the Washington, DC, National Guard—deployed over the past 2 weeks of protests and civil unrest in the wake of the George Floyd murder—have tested positive for COVID-19, a National Guard spokesperson confirmed with McClatchy news services yesterday, and US cases today topped 2 million.

Spoken like a pure moron.....go ahead and protest...one less liberal is a good thing....

For fucks sake, you're colossally obtuse. I don't protest. Do you wear your mask at your Klan rallies?
Klan rallies???? Buuuaaahahahahahahahaha all I see are butthurt whiny BLM rallies/Riots.....what Klan rallies?.....LMFAO....TDS IS BAD.....

Even Alclepias is fighting with you....you are so dumb your own side finds fault with what you post....Buuuuaaahahahahahahaha

Dumb ass answer.

Even Alclepias is fighting with you....you are so dumb your own side finds fault with what you post....Buuuuaaahahahahahahaha
That's Assfaceious, but OK.

Asslips works, too.

When you say "ignoring black on black crime", what exactly do you mean? What should they be doing instead? I mean tangibly. What's your definition of ignoring?
Not addressing it honestly and comprehensively. Concentrating virtually all attention and efforts on white on black crime. Deflecting away from it when it's brought up.

Those are exactly the tactics used by the other end of the spectrum for their own misdeeds. I don't know how it could be more clear.

This doesn't get fixed unless and until both ends of this stop pointing the finger and start holding their own side accountable. This is an example.
Probably because bringing it up as a deflection to BLM is not very conducive to an honest conversation.
The problem is that it's not avoided only in BLM conversations. It's avoided most of the time.

This is a real problem and it's not being addressed by those who should be addressing it.
Its addressed. Just because you dont know about it doesnt mean its not being addressed. So what exactly do you think should be done that isnt being done? Be specific.
I don't see anyone from the Left talking about it on the national stage. I don't see black leaders addressing it regularly. I don't see Democrats addressing it.

All I see is them pointing the finger in one direction. That doesn't make what they're saying wrong, but they're CHOOSING to look at only HALF the picture.
So you want dems to talk about it more often? Anything else specifically that you think is not being done and should be done?
I'll try to answer your question, but do me a favor in good faith, and tell me: You can't really think of anything?
Theres only on thing I can think of thats not being done and that is going to take more than the "Dems".
I'd like to see American Blacks separate themselves from White Liberals -- who have done little but coddle and lower standards for them over the last three generations -- and take this lead on this issue. White Liberals and White Nationalists/Trumpsters sure as hell aren't going to do it.

Let's have Black leaders from politics and popular culture challenge American Blacks to hold their own accountable for the biggest problems that they are facing today: Black on black crime, gangs and Black crime in general, commitment to higher education standards within families, fatherless children, thug culture.

And while they're doing that, they're challenging the Right to clean their own house by being brave enough to marginalize these nutter talk radio Trumpster types who are engaging in and/or blatantly enabling the blazingly obvious racism that still exists. Shame them into doing it by showing them how it's done.

I'm not expecting you to agree. But that's what I'd like to see, that's what I'm talking about.

When Black leaders take the lead publicly they mysteriously tend to get assassinated and or condemned as racists.

Like I said just because you havent researched or been told what Blacks are doing for themselves doesnt mean there is no action on that front. Blacks do a lot of things that dont get attention unless someone wants to spin up a race angle.

You both seem to be doing a lot of tiptoeing around each other. If we don't see the action, how are we supposed to comment on it? You say things are being done behind the scenes and to take your word for it. That's not usually how I roll. I don't try and pretend the race angle isn't the elephant in the room

By saying "we" did you mean whites? What would your dialogue do? We dont need dialogue. We need racism dismantled.

By saying we, I meant we. Do you think I'm speaking in code or something? Dismantling racism will require a dialogue. Problems don't get solved by ignoring them.

Dumb ass answer.

I'm not fighting with him and he is way smarter than your retarded ass.

No, I do not.
Of course you don't. But I remember quite clearly how Republicans threw a bitch fit about Obama eating Grey Poupon or Dijon sauce on his hamburger. And how Republicans soiled themselves brown carrying on about Obama putting his feet up on the desk. Let's not forget the countless segment on FOXNEWS and the threads here on USMB about the number of times the then President used the word "I."

I know you would want to forget such a pathetic response from self-proclaimed conservatives. But I remember.

Dumb ass answer.

Go huff some paint, dip shit.

By saying we, I meant we. Do you think I'm speaking in code or something? Dismantling racism will require a dialogue. Problems don't get solved by ignoring them.
I didnt think you were speaking code. I just wasnt sure who "we" represented. True dismantling racism will require dialogue. However, most whites have a problem even admitting racism exists so until that changes how can we have dialouge?

Dumb ass answer.

I'm not fighting with him and he is way smarter than your retarded ass.
I read your retort to that fool don't lie....

Dumb ass answer.

Go huff some paint, dip shit.
Is that your drug of choice?.....are you an alley dweller?....

Do you support THESE STATED DEMANDS from BLM:
BLM Demands

Because, that shit.....IS MARXISM!!!
I do and it's not.
You even had to ASK what Marxism is. How do you know it's NOT Marxism?

Commie Chameleons -- pretending to NOT be commies when it is PAINFULLY clear you ARE!!!
I think he is and he's so stupid he doesn't realize it.
Yes, just that stupid.
Hey Marc man, Marxism is anti-American, bro. True story, I ain't bullshittin'.

Forum List

Back