Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

by the way.....so people don't forget.....these are the founders of Black Lives Matter....
View attachment 356764
Should the FBI arrest them?

Yeah because I think one of them recently was on a pod cast admitting that it's not about black lives at all, but a Marxist ideological revolution.
Tell me a Marxist policy they wish to implement?

Doing away with qualified immunity, no-knock warrants?

Oh let me guess, they wanna go full Stalin and expand Medicare so all people can have it? Yea, that is scary.....

Far scarier than trying to take away healthcare during a pandemic with ZERO REPLACEMENT

There is a reason why you morons have to resort to fear mongering -- because when it comes to policies....the majority of the country is AGAINST YOU -- you have no place else to go but to fearmonger and "otherize" any person of color who doesn't buckdance for your approval...

Ask the co founder of BLM what Marxist policies she wants to implement. She was the one saying she supports a Marxist revolution..not me.
You don't know what they are but you are afraid anyway.....cool.....

So you should also be against the way we calculate production value right? You know, the value of a product equals the means of production plus the time of labor....that's Marxism....

So again...what Marxist policies is BLM supporting? Can you name one?
Wtf ever, Excess Labor Value theory dumbass. (You are a Marxist)
So you are another person who can't name a single policy....got it
You have nothing, and you never will until you get your ass to work.
Still waiting for you to name a policy.......

Having the majority of the country made up of criminal minorities is the problem. When white people are the minority, they wont suddenly have sky rocketing crime statistics. The crime will come from the new majority, aka blacks and hispanics, just like now, but worse because there will be more of you, in theory

Caucasians won't become a minority in our lifetime. This is a baseless fear contrived by winger fantasy. In addition, your silly theory is that even if Caucasians become a minority, they won't commit crime. Huh. That's some Cult45 logic right there! :113:
They told you not to eat the lead paint chips, but you did what you wanted, huh?

I have never seen you vilify black on black crime here but you do request reparations frequently.
Give an example.
Boy! This is extremely easy:

I still find it odd that people think being offended by something as some sort of reason as to not to say your own opinion. Truth if you will.
Remember when Republicans were running around the media claiming offense to every and anything Barack and/or Michelle Obama did or said during those 8 or 9 years they were prominent in the media? Was this the case then as well?

I still find it odd that people think being offended by something as some sort of reason as to not to say your own opinion. Truth if you will.
Remember when Republicans were running around the media claiming offense to every and anything Barack and/or Michelle Obama did or said during those 8 or 9 years they were prominent in the media? Was this the case then as well?
Remember when you weren't a racist shithead? Yeah, neither do I.

Who needs villifying (sp) there?

Who needs villifying (sp) there?
Obviously not you. You're doing a hellacious bang-up job of putting targets on the backs of good Black Americans, you piece of shit!

Theres not one thing you mentioned that Blacks have not already done.
Black individuals have done that. Not black organizations that I am aware of... Feel free to share if I'm wrong on that.
If youre not aware of something how hard is it to simply google it? Took me less than a second to see this.

And yet you didn't vet any of it if it took you less than a second... I say again... The BLM organization is Marxist. Is what you just posted as well? Are you sure they are doing what they say they are doing?

Don't get me wrong... I'm sure some of them are... Maybe even most... I don't know... but just because someone or something says they are something, does not mean that they actually are.

Lets take an example of something that just happened not that long ago. California is very pro Affrimitive action state... Right?

Well... These democrats support the removal of this proposition. California Repeal Proposition 209 Affirmative Action Amendment (2020) - Ballotpedia

a) The State shall not discriminate against, or grant preferential treatment to, any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in the operation of public employment, public education, or public contracting.
(b) This section shall apply only to action taken after the section's effective date.
(c) Nothing in this section shall be interpreted as prohibiting bona fide qualifications based on sex which are reasonably necessary to the normal operation of public employment, public education, or public contracting.
(d) Nothing in this section shall be interpreted as invalidating any court order or consent decree which is in force as of the effective date of this section.
(e) Nothing in this section shall be interpreted as prohibiting action which must be taken to establish or maintain eligibility for any federal program, where ineligibility would result in a loss of federal funds to the State.
(f) For the purposes of this section, "State" shall include, but not necessarily be limited to, the State itself, any city, county, city and county, public university system, including the University of California, community college district, school district, special district, or any other political subdivision or governmental instrumentality of or within the State.
(g) The remedies available for violations of this section shall be the same, regardless of the injured party's race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin, as are otherwise available for violations of then-existing California antidiscrimination law.
(h) This section shall be self-executing. If any part or parts of this section are found to be in conflict with federal law or the United States Constitution, the section shall be implemented to the maximum extent that federal law and the United States Constitution permit. Any provision held invalid shall be severable from the remaining portions of this section.[2]

They are striking this down. Sure, they SAY they are such and such... But what they do doesn't match what it is they say they are.

Your one second of search did nothing but list a bunch of organizations that SAY they are such and such... Now the question is... Are they what they say they are... And if they are, why aren't they in the news instead of a Marxist BLM organization?

Or do you support Marxism?

We disagree. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
We are having a debate, not a conversion session, I want to know how you think and perceive things and as such, I'd like to have feedback.

This is the point we're all here after all, is it not?

BTW, what is it, that you think we disagree on? We live in a real world with empirical facts. So please inform me which of those facts I have wrong.

Last edited:
even when you answer them the low life subhuman scumbag fake centrist keep going

Its pointless

lefty retards.jpg

When you say "ignoring black on black crime", what exactly do you mean? What should they be doing instead? I mean tangibly. What's your definition of ignoring?
Not addressing it honestly and comprehensively. Concentrating virtually all attention and efforts on white on black crime. Deflecting away from it when it's brought up.

Those are exactly the tactics used by the other end of the spectrum for their own misdeeds. I don't know how it could be more clear.

This doesn't get fixed unless and until both ends of this stop pointing the finger and start holding their own side accountable. This is an example.
Probably because bringing it up as a deflection to BLM is not very conducive to an honest conversation.
The problem is that it's not avoided only in BLM conversations. It's avoided most of the time.

This is a real problem and it's not being addressed by those who should be addressing it.
Its addressed. Just because you dont know about it doesnt mean its not being addressed. So what exactly do you think should be done that isnt being done? Be specific.
I don't see anyone from the Left talking about it on the national stage. I don't see black leaders addressing it regularly. I don't see Democrats addressing it.

All I see is them pointing the finger in one direction. That doesn't make what they're saying wrong, but they're CHOOSING to look at only HALF the picture.
So you want dems to talk about it more often? Anything else specifically that you think is not being done and should be done?
I'll try to answer your question, but do me a favor in good faith, and tell me: You can't really think of anything?
Theres only on thing I can think of thats not being done and that is going to take more than the "Dems".
I'd like to see American Blacks separate themselves from White Liberals -- who have done little but coddle and lower standards for them over the last three generations -- and take this lead on this issue. White Liberals and White Nationalists/Trumpsters sure as hell aren't going to do it.

Let's have Black leaders from politics and popular culture challenge American Blacks to hold their own accountable for the biggest problems that they are facing today: Black on black crime, gangs and Black crime in general, commitment to higher education standards within families, fatherless children, thug culture.

And while they're doing that, they're challenging the Right to clean their own house by being brave enough to marginalize these nutter talk radio Trumpster types who are engaging in and/or blatantly enabling the blazingly obvious racism that still exists. Shame them into doing it by showing them how it's done.

I'm not expecting you to agree. But that's what I'd like to see, that's what I'm talking about.

When Black leaders take the lead publicly they mysteriously tend to get assassinated and or condemned as racists.

Like I said just because you havent researched or been told what Blacks are doing for themselves doesnt mean there is no action on that front. Blacks do a lot of things that dont get attention unless someone wants to spin up a race angle.

You both seem to be doing a lot of tiptoeing around each other. If we don't see the action, how are we supposed to comment on it? You say things are being done behind the scenes and to take your word for it. That's not usually how I roll. I don't try and pretend the race angle isn't the elephant in the room

We disagree. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
We are having a debate, not a conversion session, I want to know how you think and perceive things and as such, I'd like to have feedback.

This is the point we're all here after all, isvit not?
No, not for me. I come here to observe behaviors and belch out my opinion when the mood strikes.

I'm done with asymmetrical message board conversations. Nothing personal.

Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

Maybe because they are destroying our cities and spreading Covid 19.....dumb ass question....

Dumb ass answer.
Dumb ass liberal....covid up among young protest participants....
Some members of the Washington, DC, National Guard—deployed over the past 2 weeks of protests and civil unrest in the wake of the George Floyd murder—have tested positive for COVID-19, a National Guard spokesperson confirmed with McClatchy news services yesterday, and US cases today topped 2 million.

by the way.....so people don't forget.....these are the founders of Black Lives Matter....
View attachment 356764
Should the FBI arrest them?

Yeah because I think one of them recently was on a pod cast admitting that it's not about black lives at all, but a Marxist ideological revolution.
Tell me a Marxist policy they wish to implement?

Doing away with qualified immunity, no-knock warrants?

Oh let me guess, they wanna go full Stalin and expand Medicare so all people can have it? Yea, that is scary.....

Far scarier than trying to take away healthcare during a pandemic with ZERO REPLACEMENT

There is a reason why you morons have to resort to fear mongering -- because when it comes to policies....the majority of the country is AGAINST YOU -- you have no place else to go but to fearmonger and "otherize" any person of color who doesn't buckdance for your approval...

Ask the co founder of BLM what Marxist policies she wants to implement. She was the one saying she supports a Marxist revolution..not me.
You don't know what they are but you are afraid anyway.....cool.....

So you should also be against the way we calculate production value right? You know, the value of a product equals the means of production plus the time of labor....that's Marxism....

So again...what Marxist policies is BLM supporting? Can you name one?

Again, if you want to know about BLM's Marxist agenda...you should ask them. Considering they are the ones saying they have one.

Not that they would be able to give you a solid answer..they don't seem too bright.

I don't care what policies they want to implement (guaranteed it's mostly cultural Marxist hogwash). They are violent extremists who have lost all crediblity in their purpose or message with me.

No, not for me. I come here to observe behaviors and belch out my opinion when the mood strikes.

I'm done with asymmetrical message board conversations. Nothing personal.
Interesting....telling, but interesting.

You think that surpasses the KKK history of mayhem, violence and terrorism, not to mention lynches/killings?

We'll have to wait and see won't we? Yes, the KKK began as a violent wing of the Democrat party just as BLM is today.

st.-louis-riots-2017-M.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back