Zone1 Why are there so many "religious" threads on this board?

Because the taxes went above 10%.
And only God got 10%....How dare George think higher of himself than God. The Declaration of Independence called King George the Antichrist in 20-something different ways without expressly saying just that....because name calling was a sin and this was a "Holier than thou" contest.

Reading Benjamin Franklin's autobiography gives other clues as well in a more detailed fashion. It's free on various websites. One only needs to read the opening paragraph to get the gist of the founding Father's religious beliefs. And Ben was considered a "heathen" because he dared to marry a divorced woman and wasn't aligned with any particular denomination of church. But he read his Bible in secret. Because any particular translation could get you killed.
And that speaks volumes on why religion should be no part of our government. Religion is just too fickle and untrustworthy.

And that speaks volumes on why religion should be no part of our government. Religion is just too fickle and untrustworthy.
No one is trying to do that. But it seems to me that isn't good enough for you. You want to subordinate religion.

This might not be the Nation you want to live in but it's still the nation that you are.

And in this "religious " nation your rights are given to you by God instead of old dead white guys. Which means that God doesn't change his opinion of your rights....therefore man cannot take them away. And if man does try there is hell to pay.

This might not be the Nation you want to live in but it's still the nation that you are.

And in this "religious " nation your rights are given to you by God instead of old dead white guys. Which means that God doesn't change his opinion of your rights....therefore man cannot take them away. And if man does try there is hell to pay.
1. Our nation is not a theocracy. 2. Our nation is a republic ( pagan ) with democratic ideals ( also pagan ). 3. The reason pagan ideals make up the framework and founding principles of our nation is because they are infinitely more just and encourage equality for all. Most of the problems with the young nation were caused by religious " values ". Which is why they didn't last. Thank GOD for that

No it is on the right course as long as it corrects the problems religion created and justice and equality for ALL continues to expand until no one is left out of the process.

This has nothing to do with being a Wiccan. There are all kinds of readers. How about other forms of divination? Is it ever ok to try to stand in somones energy to obtain a reading without their consent? How about attempting to access their akashic records? Skrying, etc?
"Stand in someone's energy" 😂😂😂

Taliban and ISIS come to mind.
Which makes it even more strange that you focus your attention on Christianity.

So how do you think the Taliban and ISIS compare to the atheistic states of the 20th century in terms of atrocities committed?

Which makes it even more strange that you focus your attention on Christianity.

So how do you think the Taliban and ISIS compare to the atheistic states of the 20th century in terms of atrocities committed?
Quantitatively, armatures, qualitatively, no different.

I didn't ask you to agree ... I am not trying to covert or convince you ...
And that is exactly what I mean about how you don't ever listen to a damn thing.

You just hear whatever you want to hear ...
And when it isn't there ... You call it gaslighting and try to gaslight me ... Good luck, you nitwit.

I have no idea why you would be asking me about tarot cards, and electronic surveillance or spells ...
Are you high on something ... You might want to put the hookah down ... :auiqs.jpg:

Deflection kind of smells like tax evasion.

damn BlackSand not once have you tired to save me
There was a time that I looked up to you because you had been a witch for so long and you are older than me and that is how I was raised. The opportunity to operate with integrity was when I asked the questions. The larger spiritual community recognizes these questions and answers as defining who we are because the energy becomes easily recognizable. I noticed a pattern and I have had a shift in expectations.

One of the lessons that Loki teaches is about gift giving with zero expectations in return. Gift giving was a major thing. It sounds easy but it’s not. I had to get to a place where I could do that. I noticed that you used this transactional relationship tactic with Gracie a while back by holding that fund raising for her over her head. I have had her on ignore for years because of my expectations and I’m trying to do the least amount of harm.

I can’t expect you to have the courage to speak with integrity to me, if you lack the courage to be honest with yourself. It appears that you derive your sense of power from the behind the scenes drama built on lying, deception, slander, gossip and magic. You seem to really thrive on targeting people and getting as many people involved as you possibly can. The problem is that you have helped create this environment where people side with you to avoid being targeted and nobody can trust each other because you know how far you will go. That isn’t power or friendship. You are at an age where this is going to be your legacy.

"Stand in someone's energy" 😂😂😂
Ok. So you don't understand that terminology then?

Let me help you. There are things within the spiritual community that are highly frowned upon. One of those things is doing some type of divination on someone else without their consent like tarot or scrying or things of that nature.

Forum List

Back