Why are There White Democrats? This is what Holder, Waters, and Harris Have in Store for You

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
This was at the DNC Convention in 2016. Black Lives Matter had delegates at convention and minorities now control the Democratic Party. To the back white idiots, to the back.

White Democrats like Bernie are weak...and they know it.

This was at the DNC Convention in 2016. Black Lives Matter had delegates at convention and minorities now control the Democratic Party. To the back white idiots, to the back.

How about proving that video was at the DNC convention in 2016.... :rolleyes:

Since you aren't Democratic, you should STFU. It's none of your business anyway.
I’m just speaking truth to power.

You're trying to stir shit. Guess what, your remarks only matter to other RWNJs. It's none of their business either. You should be concerned with your idiot president aligning himself with a bipolar idiot.

9% Asian Americans
16% Hispanic Americans
25% Black Americans
50% White Americans

If you and your party was not so racist and bigoted, You'd have more votes from the Americans of different races than white.... and the the Democratic party would not have the higher percentages of which they have now....

When you and party rejects all of them, there is only one place for them to go to be represented.

this is not a negative against the democrats, this is a negative against you and the Republicans.

I am a 71 year old white life long Democrat because you people are full of shit and don't give a fuck about minorities and working people and in fact have great disdain for them.

Last edited:

Since you aren't Democratic, you should STFU. It's none of your business anyway.

You're trying to stir shit. Guess what, your remarks only matter to other RWNJs. It's none of their business either. You should be concerned with your idiot president aligning himself with a bipolar idiot.
But you liked Kanye when he said “George Bush hates black people.” Liberals hold no moral high ground on issue of race. Racism now is just another political issue...nothing more. You can’t play the race card everyday and expect voters not to become fatigued hearing about it.

9% Asian Americans
16% Hispanic Americans
25% Black Americans
50% White Americans

If you and your party was not so racist and bigoted, You'd have more votes from the Americans of different races than white.... and the the Democratic party would not have the higher percentages of which they have now....

When you and party rejects all of them, there is only one place for them to go to be represented.

this is not a negative against the democrats, this is a negative against you and the Republicans.
I don’t know why blacks vote Democrat either.
Road to urban despair paved by Democrats

It is my business. I love my country and I don’t want leftist radicals running my country.

No it's not your business.
Typical liberal. Rejection of opposing opinions and free speech to those who criticize.

But you liked Kanye when he said “George Bush hates black people.” Liberals hold no moral high ground on issue of race. Racism now is just another political issue...nothing more. You can’t play the race card everyday and expect voters not to become fatigued hearing about it.

Kanye has always been an idiot. I don't think I would recognize any one of his songs. His excessive use of auto tune always aggravated me.

I am a 71 year old white life long Democrat because you people you people are full of shit and don't give a fuck about minorities and working people and in fact have great disdain for them.

Democrats have done so much for the poor...
Road to urban despair paved by Democrats

Kanye has always been an idiot. I don't think I would recognize any one of his songs. His excessive use of auto tune always aggravated me.
If you would have criticized him in 2005 your fellow liberals would have turned on you.

It is my business. I love my country and I don’t want leftist radicals running my country.

No it's not your business.
Typical liberal. Rejection of opposing opinions and free speech to those who criticize.

You can say what you want. That doesn't make it any of your business.

Forum List

Back