Why are we discussing budgeting 25 billion dollars for the wall on the mexico border

I have personally explained it at least 1000 times.
Explain why if the USA and Trump are so strong we are not getting the 25 billion dollars from Mexico right now!

Are you kidding me?
Of course they aren't just going to write a check you moron.
We can tax remittance monies,we can stop federal aid,we can impose a border tax.
And thats just for starters.
Of course, turds like Elmer will fight that all the way.
Those who believed that Mexico would pay for the wall are idiots.
We the people of the US will pay for the wall. Any taxes. tariffs etc. that are charged on Mexican goods will be paid by US consumers in the form of higher prices for the goods.
Dumb is Dumb is Dumb is a Trump supporter

So explain to me.
How would taxing remittance monies cost the American taxpayer more money?
As it is we're losing 69 billion a year that should be going into our economy.
Through what mechanism would the US Government tax monies being sent back to Mexico?

Why are we budgeting 25 billion dollars to build the wall on the mexican border. Trump promised that Mexico would pay for the wall.
The USA and Trump will lose face if we have to pay for the wall and Mexico does not.

That's right. It is and should be a given that it will be built and built soon. How and when Mexico foots the bill is not relevant. It will happen.

Mexico will pay one way or the other. Their pregnant weapon-zed women that are about to squirt out an anchor baby are going to struggle getting up a wall.........just sayin'.

I say we regularly grease the top of the wall and start a Youtube channel.
The hits alone would pay for the wall!

Why are we budgeting 25 billion dollars to build the wall on the mexican border. Trump promised that Mexico would pay for the wall.
The USA and Trump will lose face if we have to pay for the wall and Mexico does not.

That's right. It is and should be a given that it will be built and built soon. How and when Mexico foots the bill is not relevant. It will happen.

No it won't, we the American taxpayers will foot the bill. Mexico will not pay a single peso!

So how does mehico stop us from giving them free money or more importantly how do they stop us from closing the purse strings?

Explain why if the USA and Trump are so strong we are not getting the 25 billion dollars from Mexico right now!

Are you kidding me?
We can tax remittance monies,we can stop federal aid,we can impose a border tax.
We the people of the US will pay for the wall. Any taxes. tariffs etc. that are charged on Mexican goods will be paid by US consumers in the form of higher prices for the goods.

So explain to me.
Through what mechanism would the US Government tax monies being sent back to Mexico?

Do you actually believe we cant control the wires and mail that go into mehico?

Because Americans want it! And, I think it sucks Mexico isn't going to pay for it, but isn't it better to spend dollars on what Americans want!

donaldtrump_10_3.jpg

© Getty Images
A majority of likely voters in a new poll doesn't think the U.S. should build a wall along the country's southern border.

The conservative-leaning Rasmussen Reports poll finds that 37 percent of likely voters said the U.S. should construct a border wall in an effort to curb illegal immigration.

But 56 percent of respondents disagree.

Are you kidding me?

So explain to me.

Control would be difficult and we must follow the law.

Are you kidding me?

So explain to me.

It would simply tax any money sent to Mexico via Western Union or Xoom.

Because Americans want it! And, I think it sucks Mexico isn't going to pay for it, but isn't it better to spend dollars on what Americans want!

donaldtrump_10_3.jpg

© Getty Images
A majority of likely voters in a new poll doesn't think the U.S. should build a wall along the country's southern border.

The conservative-leaning Rasmussen Reports poll finds that 37 percent of likely voters said the U.S. should construct a border wall in an effort to curb illegal immigration.

Like most conservatives I dont care if they build a wall.
There are many other ways to control our border and illegal immigration.
As long as the end result is the same I dont give a shit how it's done.

Because the porcine old hog was, is, and always will be a liar.

donaldtrump_10_3.jpg

© Getty Images

You're getting the wall rammed down your throat whether you like it or not.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

So explain to me.

Control would be difficult and we must follow the law.

Show me the statute that says we cant tax the 69 billion dollars that leave Americas economy every year.

Trump is a liar.

Remember, they had a wall in Berlin. That's what the GOP wants here.

The Berlin Wall split a single country in half, we are not talking about that here.
Try again.
Your lack of intelligence is very apparent. The Berlin wall split a city in half, not a country.
The fact you do not know the difference between a city and country explains why you support Trump and why it is useless to provide an intelligent answer to a person who cannot understand an intelligent answer because they are stupid.

Trump is a liar.

Remember, they had a wall in Berlin. That's what the GOP wants here.

The Berlin Wall split a single country in half, we are not talking about that here.
Try again.
Your lack of intelligence is very apparent. The Berlin wall split a city in half, not a country.
The fact you do not know the difference between a city and country explains why you support Trump and why it is useless to provide an intelligent answer to a person who cannot understand an intelligent answer because they are stupid.

Oh don't give me that shit, yes it split a city, but it symbolically separated East and West Germany.

Mexico better start thinking about what it can do to make amends for it's past and even current actions.

The US is always going to be it's much larger and more powerful neighbor.

Being a dick to US is not a good idea.

Forum List

Back