Why are white people so awkward around and obsessed with black people?

Whites cant help it. Their culture is so messed up they are always looking to copy ours. The funny part is they seem fascinated more with the negative off shoots of Black culture more so than real Black culture.
That's the stupidest shit I have heard all week! No one in their right mind would pretend to be one of you loser skanks.

NO father, no job, riots. looting, can't talk, yeah right, that's who I wanna be.
So why do more white kids buy gangsta rap than any other demographic?

204b743b4b20d4383a014cc84b8f31c1.jpg

Thats you in the middle. :laugh:
NO, when I was a kid, I stayed away from criminals and idiots.

I don't know who you are hanging around with, but there is none of that in my circle anywhere. One of my daughters is dating a black man and he usually brings up his skin color at least once. No one else cares.
Some of the more insecure whites males on this forum claim that only obese white women date Black guys. Is this true in your case?
That's what I saw in the prison I worked at.
You cant date in prison.
If you go to prison, you can find you plenty of man meat. But retard, what I SAW was the baby mommas that were white, were all ugly fat white bitches.

It was called visitation.

Whites cant help it. Their culture is so messed up they are always looking to copy ours. The funny part is they seem fascinated more with the negative off shoots of Black culture more so than real Black culture.
That's the stupidest shit I have heard all week! No one in their right mind would pretend to be one of you loser skanks.

NO father, no job, riots. looting, can't talk, yeah right, that's who I wanna be.

You may have stayed away from criminals but there is nothing on earth that could get you to shake yourself away from being an idiot. You wiggers are not real criminals anyway. You just wanna be.
laugh.gif

You may have stayed away from criminals but there is nothing on earth that could get you to shake yourself away from being an idiot. You wiggers are not real criminals anyway. You just wanna be.
laugh.gif

You wiggers? Speak English, boy.

I don't know who you are hanging around with, but there is none of that in my circle anywhere. One of my daughters is dating a black man and he usually brings up his skin color at least once. No one else cares.
Some of the more insecure whites males on this forum claim that only obese white women date Black guys. Is this true in your case?
You cant date in prison.
If you go to prison, you can find you plenty of man meat. But retard, what I SAW was the baby mommas that were white, were all ugly fat white bitches.

I dont care how much man meat you had in prison. I said you cant date in prison. Maybe thats why they were in prison. Someone arrested them for dating fat ugly white women. Most of the Black guys I know that have no criminal record only date the best looking white women if they cant find a so so Black woman around.

laugh.gif

You should learn english cave chimp.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I know enough to avoid blacks like the plague they are. Everyone of the blacks that I worked with in the pen were caught commiting felonies. Typical behavior.

I'm not white, and I generally try to avoid blacks. In fact, I think that's true of most asians and mexicans.

White people as usual are divided on this. Half of them avoid blacks, half of them either act like they love blacks, or actually do love them.
Your numbers are off. Most whites don't even think about blacks in their everyday life, and I know of no whites who try to avoid blacks.

As to the OP. Just another racebaiter.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I know enough to avoid blacks like the plague they are. Everyone of the blacks that I worked with in the pen were caught commiting felonies. Typical behavior.
You call sucking man meat "working with"?
laugh.gif

You avoid Blacks because you got beat up in prison. Typical white boy. Afraid of his own shadow.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm not white, and I generally try to avoid blacks. In fact, I think that's true of most asians and mexicans.

White people as usual are divided on this. Half of them avoid blacks, half of them either act like they love blacks, or actually do love them.
Your numbers are off. Most whites don't even think about blacks in their everyday life, and I know of no whites who try to avoid blacks.

I avoid them. With all the cop killers and other scum from that race, you'd be crazy not to.

Miketx just admitted he avoids Blacks due to fear. Black people are constantly on his mind.

Always deflection with you shills, always lies. You ever tried to tell the truth?

I avoid them. With all the cop killers and other scum from that race, you'd be crazy not to.
I'm not that insecure in My manhood. Besides, who has the time to avoid people? Far too busy to even give it much thought. In fact, the only time I do think on race is when I'm no a forum like this one.

I'm not that insecure in My manhood. Besides, who has the time to avoid people? Far too busy to even give it much thought. In fact, the only time I do think on race is when I'm no a forum like this one.
Mike is insecure because he is not a man. Of course he avoids Black people. He is timid and frightened.

"I don't notice color but let me tell you about this black guy..." Color blindness is the most convenient copout answer for whites when they want to get out of an uncomfortable conversation. Its easier for you to ignore these subjects than to actually discuss. Your daughter shouldn't date a black man if she doesn't want to hear about his experiences. I bet in her mind she thinks bringing a mix raced baby into this world is the solution to racism and her white guilt.

Moron.

Did I not say that he brings it up himself? I did. My post should not be a difficult thing for you to understand, but you managed to get it wrong. Sorry, I'm too lazy to dumb it down for you.
Actually dumbfuck I said you should LISTEN to what he has to say. Crackers love talking about blacks as long as no real blacks can join in on the conversation. You're a perfect example of the type of dumb cracker I'm talking about in the OP.

My OP said I don't want to hear WHITES yes whites not blacks talk about being black. Give your daughter a cookie.

Too bad about your reading comprehension difficulties. Work on it and get back to us.

Remember how many times I've told you that you are too fucking stupid to talk to? It's still true.

You cant date in prison.

Asclepias isn't much into actually thinking.

Remember how many times I've told you that you are too fucking stupid to talk to? It's still true.
It cant be true. You just talked to me. :dunno:

So did you pass on fat genes or not?

Forum List

Back