Why aren't monkeys evolving now?

Evolution is fact, the deniers are theorizing, and this is one of the sillier threads we have going on.

Indeed it is fact. That's why there are so many theories about it. LOL!! This is one of the silliest posts I've seen.
The Theory of Evolution has withstood the rigors of the scientific method and peer review. Of course, it's also withstood the shrill whining of religious zealots. So yes, it's provable and not in question among the relevant scientific community.

If you know otherwise, you may wish to email your work to the journal Nature for example.

If you are so certain that you have the data refuting "Darwinism", put your work before peer review and let's see how you do. Remember that peer review will require your work is testable and falsifiable. So be certain that your "pwoofs" for magic and supernatural realms meet those requirements for testing and falsifiable peer review.

You'd first have to tell me which particular theory you think I should send to NATURE. Has your broom run out of petrol?

Evolution is fact, the deniers are theorizing, and this is one of the sillier threads we have going on.

Indeed it is fact. That's why there are so many theories about it. LOL!! This is one of the silliest posts I've seen.
The Theory of Evolution has withstood the rigors of the scientific method and peer review. Of course, it's also withstood the shrill whining of religious zealots. So yes, it's provable and not in question among the relevant scientific community.

If you know otherwise, you may wish to email your work to the journal Nature for example.

If you are so certain that you have the data refuting "Darwinism", put your work before peer review and let's see how you do. Remember that peer review will require your work is testable and falsifiable. So be certain that your "pwoofs" for magic and supernatural realms meet those requirements for testing and falsifiable peer review.

You'd first have to tell me which particular theory you think I should send to NATURE. Has your broom run out of petrol?
Well gee whiz, Bunky. If your claims are no more demonstrable than "because I say so", you should probably not make claims to absolute authority of magical, supernatural realms lest you be dismissed as just another crank.

Well gee whiz, Bunky. If your claims are no more demonstrable than "because I say so", you should probably not make claims to absolute authority of magical, supernatural realms lest you be dismissed as just another crank.

Evolution is not my bag. It is yours. Which version is yours though I haven't the foggiest. I assume it is your own theory of tornado evolution though.

You see we Christians have the ability to multitask, Atheists have denied God and have adopted the religion of evolution. Christians can embrace their belief in God while appreciating proven science. You atheist have only your religion of evolution to contend with. You made that choice. It now appears that you must preach your religion unto all the world and try to convert the Christian community into believing the lie you embrace. I suppose that is just the atheists way of justifying their own choice.

Nope, gator puss, you don't speak for all Christians.

Evolution is a non-salvation issue.

The great majority of Christians world wide believe in both.

See, they're able to multitask. Too bad you atheists gave up your own ability. Most Christians are able to believe different things. That's why there are so many denominations. You atheists really only believe in ourselves because you are more intelligent than any one else. You are your own little gods.

See, they're able to multitask. Too bad you atheists gave up your own ability.

I am a Christian, gator puss. Yes, I am able to multi-task. You are an evangelical, you can't multi-task. You are no different than an atheist.

But as long as you understand this is not a salvation issue, even in your stunted state you will be OK.

Confused, son? Lean on Jesus.

Telling me to educate myself is dodging. I have come here to be educated by you. Prove the theory of evolution is true. Stop telling me to look it up myself.

The only way to prove the theory of evolution is to travel back in time and document the changes. Short of that, you are making inferences about the information available.

The fundamentalists have built their fortress around the Creation story in the book of Genesis. The theory of evolution is your battering ram and catapult. If you are to lay siege to the faith of so many, at least be prepared to defend what you say you believe in.

Tell me why monkeys are not still evolving into men. That is my first question. If you can answer that, I will ask more questions.

If you are not interested in this mental exercise, clear the room and don't distract the people who are interested.

Animals evolve to survival and fill a niche. If monkeys had mutations that made them more like men, they would be inferior men, and therefore would have no advantage.

I am a Christian, gator puss. Yes, I am able to multi-task. You are an evangelical, you can't multi-task. You are no different than an atheist.

But as long as you understand this is not a salvation issue, even in your stunted state you will be OK.

I appreciate your blessing Benny Hinn. Now I can watch my ballgame with peace of mind.

Evolution is not my bag. It is yours. Which version is yours though I haven't the foggiest. I assume it is your own theory of tornado evolution though.

You see we Christians have the ability to multitask, Atheists have denied God and have adopted the religion of evolution. Christians can embrace their belief in God while appreciating proven science. You atheist have only your religion of evolution to contend with. You made that choice. It now appears that you must preach your religion unto all the world and try to convert the Christian community into believing the lie you embrace. I suppose that is just the atheists way of justifying their own choice.
You still don't understand how thoroughly you discredit yourself with such nonsense. You continue to vilify the established fact of evolution even as You demonstrate your utter lack of knowledge regarding even the most basic precepts of the theory.

You make the mistake typical of creationists/supernaturalists in that your loathing of science is used as a means to vilify science and the consensus it brings. Creation tales/supernaturalism offers nothing that can be used to come up with a plausible means to investigate magical, supernatural gods. You religious zealots can't even offer some tentative hypothesis, the beginnings of a framework to objectively investigate your alleged supernatural realms and the gods you claim live in those realms. What useful role can your incoherent rantings play in the advancement of knowledge?

Telling me to educate myself is dodging. I have come here to be educated by you. Prove the theory of evolution is true. Stop telling me to look it up myself.

The only way to prove the theory of evolution is to travel back in time and document the changes. Short of that, you are making inferences about the information available.

You're trying to speak sense to a bunch of evolution religion zealots. It can't be done. I've stopped trying and resigned myself to just toying with them. They're really quite mad you know.

You still don't understand how thoroughly you discredit yourself with such nonsense. You continue to vilify the established fact of evolution even as You demonstrate your utter lack of knowledge regarding even the most basic precepts of the theory.

You make the mistake typical of creationists/supernaturalists in that your loathing of science is used as a means to vilify science and the consensus it brings. Creation tales/supernaturalism offers nothing that can be used to come up with a plausible means to investigate magical, supernatural gods. You religious zealots can't even offer some tentative hypothesis, the beginnings of a framework to objectively investigate your alleged supernatural realms and the gods you claim live in those realms. What useful role can your incoherent rantings play in the advancement of knowledge?

Hollie, I concede that you are the product of Chaos evolution. You have regressed into a total dingbat.

I appreciate your blessing Benny Hinn. Now I can watch my ballgame with peace of mind.
:lol: Benny does not believe in evolution. He will put a hex on you for that.

Straight from the kitchen of Church's Fried Chicken from its head fry cook.

You have proved you can't multi-task.

I am Christian and I do believe in evolution.

You just babble.

:lol: Benny does not believe in evolution. He will put a hex on you for that.

I confess, I have no idea what he believes. I've never even tuned him in on television. Is he into voodoo like Hollie is?

Atheists have certainly rejected the existence of your gawds as they gave rejected the gawds of others. You name the mistake that's common among religious zealots in that you insist the gawds you were indoctrinated with are the only gawds.

In that sense, you are as much an atheist (lacking belief in the gawds of others), as those you hurl that slur at.

Otherwise, reading your saliva slinging tirade above, how sad that your religion teaches such hate and derision.

Forum List

Back