Why aren't monkeys evolving now?

The far social con young earth conspiracists are the latest monkeys to evolve, just behind the others.

Could you post the number of the post(s) made on this thread where anyone at all spoke of a young earth? You are one dishonest dude.

I am saying that is an example of monkeys still evolving.

Atheists are another group, in my opinion.

If man evolved from the monkey, then why are monkeys not still evolving?

Where's the monkey who is smarter than the other monkeys, who's trying to evolve into a man?

Why don't we see monkeys doing anything intelligent, like discovering fire, or inventing the wheel, or burying their dead with ceremonial ritual?

Has the evolutionary process stopped cold?

If you were serious about wanting an answer to these questions, you would be sitting in a science classroom asking them, instead of posting on a religion forum. Right, poser?

How can you say that? We are told over and over that you atheists are among the brightest people on the planet. You tell us that yourself over and over again.

How can I say that? Simple I put one word behind the other until I form a chain of words.. They are called sentences. See how smart I am?

I did not ask him anything. He suggested that the universe was created with perfect spheres(balls) already formed. Neither one of you are prepared for this conversation.
You're asking for reason and logic from people who quite clearly reject reason and logic. I think you are the one who came unprepared.

Use these people as a springboard for your own message. Simply post the truth and move on. If you argue with trolls they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Drivel. I asked what went on up until the big bang. All the scholars say the big bang was the beginning. What went bang?

Interesting question- has nothing to do with evolution though.
Of course it was. According to the Einsteins here, there was a big bang that created everything which began to evolve and now we landed on a comet, looking for creation. That's only half the story. What went bang and what did it evolve from? Should be a simple explanation for all the mega-brainpower here..

Don't you know? Somehow a big bang went off sometime way back in history out of nothing at all. This big bang hurled a fireball way out in spaced called the sun. Another chunk of the fireball was hurled 93 million miles away from that sun. This just luckily was just the right distance from the sun to allow life to begin and be sustained on this planet. Had the earth only been 92 million miles away from the sun, everything would have burned up. Had the earth been 94 million miles from the sun, everything would have burned up.. It was pure happenstance that the earth was positioned by natural causes to be 93 million miles away from the sun. Somehow a slime pool developed upon the earth. Out of this slime pool crawled dinosaurs, mastodons, birds, dogs, lions, tigers, apes, and every kind of living creature including man.

Make sense to you now? That's what these atheists say and they are the most intelligent beings to crawl out of that slime pool. Just ask any one of them. They will be more than happy to tell you.

Well, none of that is right. See? This is what I was talking about when I suggested going to class (and staying awake).

The far social con young earth conspiracists are the latest monkeys to evolve, just behind the others.

Could you post the number of the post(s) made on this thread where anyone at all spoke of a young earth? You are one dishonest dude.

I am saying that is an example of monkeys still evolving.

Atheists are another group, in my opinion.

I accept that you were just making nonsensical and nonrelated remarks.

[
Drivel. I asked what went on up until the big bang. All the scholars say the big bang was the beginning. What went bang?

Nothing.
Nothing for us naked monkeys with brains developed to survive in the biosphere of an insignificant planet, somewhere in a universe with phantastillions of galaxies, stars and plants.
We just learn since a mere hundred years, that there are invisible (to us), extremely hard detectable (only with technology just starting to develop) hence very difficult to understand underlying sub particle structures which are responsible for our impression to live in a material world.
And it seems that we don't, that it is only a special condition of energy and fields.
That includes time, where the concept of time of a few naked monkeys is absolutely irrelevant for the universe, the beginning of it's existance or before, because without time there is no before.

I am always atonished that religious people who constantly exaggerate the term "eternity" have no means to understand that.

Really? You don't say. It is the religious people who do understand that God is outside of time and space and therefore has existed for eternity past and eternity future simply because time and space limitations as well as gravity and other laws of physics do not apply to Him. God lives in a different dimension than we do. The spiritual world is the reality. God created this dimension for us. Ours is the virtual world, not God's world.

Since space and time are dimensions of the universe in which we live, and your god lives apparently outside of our universe (no evidence is given for this, just your say so), why would you worship something that has no vested interest in our universe, and from all accounts, has tried to destroy it on numerous ocassions?

Where's the monkey who is smarter than the other monkeys, who's trying to evolve into a man?

Why don't we see monkeys doing anything intelligent, like discovering fire, or inventing the wheel, or burying their dead with ceremonial ritual?

If you were serious about wanting an answer to these questions, you would be sitting in a science classroom asking them, instead of posting on a religion forum. Right, poser?

How can you say that? We are told over and over that you atheists are among the brightest people on the planet. You tell us that yourself over and over again.

How can I say that? Simple I put one word behind the other until I form a chain of words.. They are called sentences. See how smart I am?

Yes. Junk in junk out.

[

Nothing.
Nothing for us naked monkeys with brains developed to survive in the biosphere of an insignificant planet, somewhere in a universe with phantastillions of galaxies, stars and plants.
We just learn since a mere hundred years, that there are invisible (to us), extremely hard detectable (only with technology just starting to develop) hence very difficult to understand underlying sub particle structures which are responsible for our impression to live in a material world.
And it seems that we don't, that it is only a special condition of energy and fields.
That includes time, where the concept of time of a few naked monkeys is absolutely irrelevant for the universe, the beginning of it's existance or before, because without time there is no before.

I am always atonished that religious people who constantly exaggerate the term "eternity" have no means to understand that.

Really? You don't say. It is the religious people who do understand that God is outside of time and space and therefore has existed for eternity past and eternity future simply because time and space limitations as well as gravity and other laws of physics do not apply to Him. God lives in a different dimension than we do. The spiritual world is the reality. God created this dimension for us. Ours is the virtual world, not God's world.

Since space and time are dimensions of the universe in which we live, and your god lives apparently outside of our universe (no evidence is given for this, just your say so), why would you worship something that has no vested interest in our universe, and from all accounts, has tried to destroy it on numerous ocassions?

Those are your conclusions, not mine. Why the need for me to justify your conclusions. Your conclusions are your own responsibility.

[

Nothing.

Those are your conclusions, not mine. Why the need for me to justify your conclusions. Your conclusions are your own responsibility.

Nice dodge. You are the one who (sans evidence) claims that your god is outside of our universe. So try answering the question.

Yes. Junk in junk out.

So it is your opinion that education is "junk in junk junk out" is it?

[

Nothing.

Nice dodge. You are the one who (sans evidence) claims that your god is outside of our universe. So try answering the question.

It's your problem not mine. Figure it out. You're the genius of the moment until another one comes along.

Yes. Junk in junk out.

I'm an engineer and you're a clerk at Walmart.

Yes. Junk in junk out.

What has being able to speak in sentences have to do with science. My first grade granddaughter can speak sentences and has had little science as of yet. You are a scientific wonder in your own right. The ability to form sentences. WOW!!

You asked hime where God came from. He asked you where life came from. His question is just as fair and deserving of an answer as is yours.

I did not ask him anything. He suggested that the universe was created with perfect spheres(balls) already formed. Neither one of you are prepared for this conversation.
Negative. I asked you a question and you didn't answer because you don't know. No one has said how matter was formed and what happened up to the big bang. Everyone starts talking about the big bang and how it created life and flowers and monkeys and evolution.
You expect to know all that God knows????

He didn't give us that much brains!
I don't attempt to know everything but I've run into a few here who are brilliantly in love with their own intelligence. So smart they can't think or speak in laymans terms.

You must not be an atheist then. Atheists would kill one another off if put into a group setting fighting over which one is the most intelligent.

It is clear you have a problem with people who reason with less effort than you. There are many kinds of mental abilities one can measure that can be considered "intelligent".

OOPS!!! Gatta go ...game's on! Later...

Evolution is fact, the deniers are theorizing, and this is one of the sillier threads we have going on.

Negative. I asked you a question and you didn't answer because you don't know. No one has said how matter was formed and what happened up to the big bang. Everyone starts talking about the big bang and how it created life and flowers and monkeys and evolution.
You expect to know all that God knows????

He didn't give us that much brains!
I don't attempt to know everything but I've run into a few here who are brilliantly in love with their own intelligence. So smart they can't think or speak in laymans terms.

You must not be an atheist then. Atheists would kill one another off if put into a group setting fighting over which one is the most intelligent.

It is clear you have a problem with people who reason with less effort than you. There are many kinds of mental abilities one can measure that can be considered "intelligent".

OOPS!!! Gatta go ...game's on! Later...

Yes. Atheists really don't apply much effort at all to their reasoning.

Why does it appear that most atheists work at Walmart as stock clerks or at Church's Fried Chicken as fry cooks yet all of them have doctorate degrees in a half dozen or so of the sciences?

Folks are merely arguing here.

Let's have some points that you can substantiate.

Evolution is fact: nothing of worth can contradict that.

There is no young earth: fact.

Atheists can't disprove the existence of God: fact.

OK, now that some of you are sorted out, continue arguing.

Folks are merely arguing here.

Let's have some points that you can substantiate.

Evolution is fact: nothing of worth can contradict that.

There is no young earth: fact.

Atheists can't disprove the existence of God: fact.

OK, now that some of you are sorted out, continue arguing.
It has been proven over and over again to be an act of total futility. But as I say, there will appear yet another OP started by some Church's fry cook in order to stroke his inflated ego and showcase his self-proclaimed higher intelligence. Just wait and see.

Evolution is fact, the deniers are theorizing, and this is one of the sillier threads we have going on.

Indeed it is fact. That's why there are so many theories about it. LOL!! This is one of the silliest posts I've seen.
The Theory of Evolution has withstood the rigors of the scientific method and peer review. Of course, it's also withstood the shrill whining of religious zealots. So yes, it's provable and not in question among the relevant scientific community.

If you know otherwise, you may wish to email your work to the journal Nature for example.

If you are so certain that you have the data refuting "Darwinism", put your work before peer review and let's see how you do. Remember that peer review will require your work is testable and falsifiable. So be certain that your "pwoofs" for magic and supernatural realms meet those requirements for testing and falsifiable peer review.

Forum List

Back