Why aren't monkeys evolving now?

If man evolved from the monkey, then why are monkeys not still evolving?

Where's the monkey who is smarter than the other monkeys, who's trying to evolve into a man?

Why don't we see monkeys doing anything intelligent, like discovering fire, or inventing the wheel, or burying their dead with ceremonial ritual?

Has the evolutionary process stopped cold?
You want to see it for yourself huh? But it doesn't happen like that. Poof, a new species. But funny you believe God poofed all the animals and plants into existence.

What about the duck billed platipus?

We have insects, reptiles amphibians mammals and birds. Isn't that enough diversity? You want to see a reptile become a mammal?
I myself would like to see more Democrats become Republicans so yes to your question.
If Republicans start acting in the interests of both big business and the people simultaneously I'll go along.

It's been a long time since they've done that. I'll give Trump credit for speaking truth to this. Drain the swamp

The word "Evolution" does not actually occur in Darwins "On the Origin of Species", and so in reality Darwin was trying to explsin "speciation" WITHIN a "genus", which is now extended to imply evolution or creation of genera is as simple a DNA mod in a whole new genus as it is in a species variation. It is not.

So monkeys are "evolving" within their own genus according to Darwin. They never have "evolved" into a whole new genus more than likely now revealed more and more in bioinformatics models. If they did, we would have "trans-genus" examples, OTHER than those based on mythical interpretations of a few fossil remnants by men assessing not he DNA, but appearances.

And therein is the basic problem created by putting words in Darwin's mouth after the fact. We would have BILLIONS of LIVING "trans-genus" examples right now, had "evolution" of genus been as it is implied by most evolutionists who still fail to understand the magnitude of DNA alteration required to produce a new genus.

This is why the taxonomic tree is now being redesigned in various "branches" as the cross genome data is revealing real realtionships IN THE DNA DATA, that are not as easily seen in visual guesswork that originally created that human "classification" of all the genera, etc.

Modern evolution is based on visual assessment, bioinformatics is revealing hard DNA cross relational data, and at times they conflict.

And that is why there are no "trans-genera" "trans-monkies". Imo, they never have existed, had they we would have atleast on fossil of a "missing link" matrix that would have a gradation of "trans-genus" examples, millions of them, at least thousands, unless DNA was altered as easily as programming a computer, which apparently it is not, unless one is God, or god-like in understanding and in the art of energy manipulation in total control of altering the genomic design at will.

Imo, Darwin did not believe in "evolution" as taught today, he was talking about speciation.
We are sort of the final product. We are still evolving but before man we were monkey like. Before that we were rodent like. Before that we lived in the water
The only final product is extinction.
Humans are a way for the universe to know itself. No other animal on earth knows where it is in the universe or that this earth won't live forever.

I'd say that's the one thing that makes us "smarter" than dolphins. The ability to survive this planet. If we can do that we've mastered the universe.

But it's also probable this planet will have life on it after we've gone extinct because this planet becomes too inhospitable for humans for whatever reasons before we figure it out. Instead we war with Kim Jung un

Where's the monkey who is smarter than the other monkeys, who's trying to evolve into a man?

Why don't we see monkeys doing anything intelligent, like discovering fire, or inventing the wheel, or burying their dead with ceremonial ritual?

Maybe they have evolved. You don't know whether they aren't evolving right now.
Maybe a more intelligent species of primate we killed off back when we were climbing our way to the top of the food chain? We weren't smarter but we were better at war and murder and multiplying and forming large groups.

The problem is what is evolution? You seem to think evolution is leading up to humans, so all creatures are evolving this way. When the reality is they often evolve merely to be better in their surroundings.

Maybe a more intelligent species of primate we killed off back when we were climbing our way to the top of the food chain? We weren't smarter but we were better at war and murder and multiplying and forming large groups.

The problem is what is evolution? You seem to think evolution is leading up to humans, so all creatures are evolving this way. When the reality is they often evolve merely to be better in their surroundings.
Yeah so?

Yeah so?

Do I really need to tell you?

Yeah so?

If you want to convince you'll have to explain. What can't you?

Yeah so?

Well, it seems rather simple, I thought.

That evolution isn't always evolving towards who we are, and also that just because you haven't become more human, doesn't mean you aren't evolving in some way. Got it?

Yeah so?

That evolution isn't always evolving towards who we are, and also that just because you haven't become more human, doesn't mean you aren't evolving in some way. Got it?
Evolution isn't always evolving towards who we are? I knew you weren't making any sense. Evolution isn't ever evolving towards who we are. It's making us who we will be.

This is why I asked the question. I figured you didn't know what you were saying and I got you to confirm.

Yeah so?

Evolution isn't always evolving towards who we are? I knew you weren't making any sense. Evolution isn't ever evolving towards who we are. It's making us who we will be.

This is why I asked the question. I figured you didn't know what you were saying and I got you to confirm.

I know what I'm saying.

Take a monkey. We aren't monkeys, so monkeys aren't evolving to what we will be, are they? Which is just what you've just said. Fucking hell.

Monkeys can evolve, but they are not necessarily evolving to what we are, does this simple English confuse you still?

I know what I'm saying.

Take a monkey. We aren't monkeys, so monkeys aren't evolving to what we will be, are they? Which is just what you've just said. Fucking hell.

Monkeys can evolve, but they are not necessarily evolving to what we are, does this simple English confuse you still?
No shit they aren't evolving into us. They're on their own path. I never said they were. Glad we cleared up your confusion

No scientist says we evolved from monkeys, but that we had a common ancestor.
Dolphins and whales evolved from land mammals.
Where are these common ancestors now? All buried and in the ground. Why did none of these half-monkey, half-men survive to the modern age? It seems awful convenient that none of them are around.
Look in the mirror. Thats what came from the branch of life. Look at every primate. How many different types of primate exist? Isn't that enough diversity?

Ok, how about black people were the first humans and we are all related. Asians, whites, Hispanics, Eskimo, Jews. We are all related.

That's what the evidence suggests anyways. Dna and all

No scientist says we evolved from monkeys, but that we had a common ancestor.
Dolphins and whales evolved from land mammals.
What would you consider that common ancestor we share with monkeys? If it branched off and one became monkey then it either was a monkey or was less than a monkey. Like maybe the split happened when that common ancestor was still a rodent type creature.

knowing what that is would help, the relay back to the genome for a desired change like growing wings in time the genome will make it happen when the formula is completed. no missing link necessary.

knowing what that is would help, the relay back to the genome for a desired change like growing wings in time the genome will make it happen when the formula is completed. no missing link necessary.
Could you imagine how powerful and strong the bones would have to be in our wings for us to be able to fly? And how fast they would have to flap?

Well, it takes millions of years for evolution to happen. Get back to me to disprove evolution in a million years. I will buy you a Ferrari if you prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back