Why aren't the anti-choice people against birth control pills.

but if I find 1 teacher coaching on what to do with sex/birth control or some condom distribution activity going on in the school, they will have me all over them like stink on a monkey... it is MY job to talk with my kids on sex, relationships, my family standards
You are such a moron. I am not denying my daughter of any knowledge you cretin. :evil: We have had many conversations on the subject of birth control and STDs. She actually asked me at one point, "doesn't it make sense not to have sex until you are ready.?"

Yes, we've already established you don't care. Which is why the people who DO care are the ones making decision and insisting on evidence based comprehensive sex ed in schools. People like you, much like the guy above, do not have the education for it, and your personal inadequacies should not come at the expense of your child if avoidable

And this is why you are a cretin. I have more education on this I'm sure than you do.

Please get help for your mental illness.

And yet you can't come up with one argument as to why I should care about other kids outside of my own. Let their parents worry about what they are doing and how they can protect themselves or even discourage them from having sex before they are ready.

How well the world would work if only everyone fulfilled their own responsibilities, eh?

Yes, we've already established you don't care. Which is why the people who DO care are the ones making decision and insisting on evidence based comprehensive sex ed in schools. People like you, much like the guy above, do not have the education for it, and your personal inadequacies should not come at the expense of your child if avoidable

And this is why you are a cretin. I have more education on this I'm sure than you do.

Please get help for your mental illness.

And yet you can't come up with one argument as to why I should care about other kids outside of my own. Let their parents worry about what they are doing and how they can protect themselves or even discourage them from having sex before they are ready.

How well the world would work if only everyone fulfilled their own responsibilities, eh?

Which makes my point exactly...If you can't be responsible for raising a kid, then you shouldn't have sex. Because birth control pills, condoms and any other form of birth control is NOT 100% guaranteed that you will be protected from having babies or contracting STDs. Why should the government or anyone else tell me my tax dollars should raise these kids?

If you are adult enough to lie down with someone to make a baby, then you are adult enough to raise them on your own.

Hmmm... my daughter, not being an adult, is not going to get parental permission for any IUD or inserted BC device
Yeah, see this is what I was talking about. Unless you live in Texas or Utah, your daughter, not being an adult, can most likely consent for her own contraception without you, especially barrier contraception. And guess what? Your daughter REALLY does not want to sit in a doctor's office with mom and dad to have that talk. It is however a good way to make her feel uncomfortable, but you're too busy being controlling to take her feelings into consideration.

and since i have used condoms on a regular basis for about 30 motherfucking years, and I have the ability to do my research into testing like any logical person can, I can make informed decisions about condoms to talk to her if necessary....
So because you used condoms, you know data on break rates from large controlled studies? Interesting. Oh I see the second part to your sentence: because you can use the internet just like your daughter, you think you are better suited to telling her what to do. Hey you know what you should do to REALLY embarrass her? Be "that parent" who sits in the back of her sex ed class and letting all the other kids know you're her dad. Oh too late...

the school has no business going over what is right or wrong in personal sexual choices and has no business in specific uses of BC devices (let alone handing them out as many schools have done)
As far as I'm aware, schools DON'T go over what is right or wrong in personal sexual choices. They educate students on options and proper technique uses, and allow them access to barrier contraception. Now if a child wants barrier contraception, why do you think it's a bad thing that they receive it? If desired, they could just go into a pharmacy and purchase them directly, but why not just make it more easily accessible if desired?

I have more education on this I'm sure than you do.
False. I'm guessing you have zero graduate degrees related to biology, medicine, or sexual education.

Because it's those other kids who are knocking up your daughter. That's why. Or did you forget that it takes 2 to horizonal tango? Answer this for me: when your child is about to engage in sex, would it be better to have one or both people in the pair to be knowledgeable and responsible?

Come on people! This is not rocket science here. The reason we have comprehensive sex ed taught in public schools in the first place is because it has been shown to reduce unwanted teen pregnancy, STD, and abortion compared to abstinence only or no sex education at all. In other words: caring for everyone improves the situation.

If you can't be responsible for raising a kid, then you shouldn't have sex.

If you are adult enough to lie down with someone to make a baby, then you are adult enough to raise them on your own.
Oh yeah, this works real well with teenagers. Heat of the moment, a little alcohol involved, hormones raging, and they're going to stop to think about mom getting all preachy. Are you delirious?! Oblivious?! You tell me, as you clearly don't understand how teenagers work. It's people like you who lose touch with the practical world called reality who should not believe their opinion has value.

Killing is Killing!

Any premeditated intentional interference in any manner, with the process of life replicating itself is killing. When anything is done with the motivation of preventing life from occurring during any stage of that life's development, it is taking that life, period.

Thus all people who practice ANY form, type, or method of birth control, whether "natural," or "artificial,"including late marriage or any other act, intended to prevent a child from being born, is taking the life of that child.

Practicing birth control of any sort is taking life, and such persons will be held accountable in judgment before man and God.

How can any of you look any child of yours in the face, and then go straightaway to bed and proceed to kill the brother or sister of that child? :evil: :cuckoo:
:clap2::clap2:

Killing is Killing!

Any premeditated intentional interference in any manner, with the process of life replicating itself is killing. When anything is done with the motivation of preventing life from occurring during any stage of that life's development, it is taking that life, period.

Thus all people who practice ANY form, type, or method of birth control, whether "natural," or "artificial,"including late marriage or any other act, intended to prevent a child from being born, is taking the life of that child.

Practicing birth control of any sort is taking life, and such persons will be held accountable in judgment before man and God.

How can any of you look any child of yours in the face, and then go straightaway to bed and proceed to kill the brother or sister of that child? :evil: :cuckoo:

Are you having fun stroking yourself?

Many pro-lifers are against any form of birth control .. the Catholic Church, for instance.

And most pro-life women discuss this issue very carefully with their gynecologists before deciding on a birth control method precisely because they are worried about unintentional abortions/miscarriages. I did so myself. And I'm a lot more inclined to go with my take on how pro-life women behave and view the issue than I am SpidermanTuba's idea of what they're thinking and doing, which appears to be based on nothing more than his desire to criticize others for a lack of morals while he himself openly supports deliberate killing of babies.

Talk about hypocritical.

"My take is right, his is wrong he's an immoral person who doesn't get to criticize me." Talk about elitism.

Do either of you have stats for the number of pro-lifers that are against birth control?

Last edited:
but if I find 1 teacher coaching on what to do with sex/birth control or some condom distribution activity going on in the school, they will have me all over them like stink on a monkey... it is MY job to talk with my kids on sex, relationships, my family standards
except it has been found that parents like you don't do your job adequately, because you yourself were not taught adequately. Do you think you could explain to your child the differences, let alone risks/benefits of an IUD vs implant? How about the patch vs the pill? Do you know which brand of condom is the best with regards to breaks? Didn't think so.

Here's the first high hearty FUCK YOU of the morning

You, again, make assumptions on what someone knows or how much someone knows.. you ignorant fucking prick... it has been found that assholes like you have your little Napoleonic complex and look to lash out where you don't fear reprisal....

You think some gym teacher in school has some sort of superior knowledge? I have sat in the very first health/sex ed class my oldest daughter attended and it is literally laughable the ineptitude of the 'sex ed' teacher she had

Hmmm... my daughter, not being an adult, is not going to get parental permission for any IUD or inserted BC device... my daughter, with her parents, can go over everything with her doctor on the various types of pill if that decision is made... and since i have used condoms on a regular basis for about 30 motherfucking years, and I have the ability to do my research into testing like any logical person can, I can make informed decisions about condoms to talk to her if necessary....

But again, you fucking piece of shit, my kids are my responsibility... it's pieces of shit like you who rely on the system raising or teaching their kids, who get into more trouble... the school has no business going over what is right or wrong in personal sexual choices and has no business in specific uses of BC devices (let alone handing them out as many schools have done)
AHA ! "Army vet"...................that explains everything.:cuckoo:

False. I'm guessing you have zero graduate degrees related to biology, medicine, or sexual education.

Because it's those other kids who are knocking up your daughter. That's why. Or did you forget that it takes 2 to horizonal tango? Answer this for me: when your child is about to engage in sex, would it be better to have one or both people in the pair to be knowledgeable and responsible?

Come on people! This is not rocket science here. The reason we have comprehensive sex ed taught in public schools in the first place is because it has been shown to reduce unwanted teen pregnancy, STD, and abortion compared to abstinence only or no sex education at all. In other words: caring for everyone improves the situation.

Oh yeah, this works real well with teenagers. Heat of the moment, a little alcohol involved, hormones raging, and they're going to stop to think about mom getting all preachy. Are you delirious?! Oblivious?! You tell me, as you clearly don't understand how teenagers work. It's people like you who lose touch with the practical world called reality who should not believe their opinion has value.

Trying to compare my degrees to your GED is to damn funny. On my worst day I will still come out ahead of you on your best day.

And for your information, nobody is knocking up my daughter.

As far as teenagers drinking alcohol where teenagers get "raging hormones" who's at fault with that? Their parents!! Clearly you are one NOT ready to be a parent and GOD help that child if you spawned one!

Hmmm... my daughter, not being an adult, is not going to get parental permission for any IUD or inserted BC device
Yeah, see this is what I was talking about. Unless you live in Texas or Utah, your daughter, not being an adult, can most likely consent for her own contraception without you, especially barrier contraception. And guess what? Your daughter REALLY does not want to sit in a doctor's office with mom and dad to have that talk. It is however a good way to make her feel uncomfortable, but you're too busy being controlling to take her feelings into consideration.

and since i have used condoms on a regular basis for about 30 motherfucking years, and I have the ability to do my research into testing like any logical person can, I can make informed decisions about condoms to talk to her if necessary....
So because you used condoms, you know data on break rates from large controlled studies? Interesting. Oh I see the second part to your sentence: because you can use the internet just like your daughter, you think you are better suited to telling her what to do. Hey you know what you should do to REALLY embarrass her? Be "that parent" who sits in the back of her sex ed class and letting all the other kids know you're her dad. Oh too late...

As far as I'm aware, schools DON'T go over what is right or wrong in personal sexual choices. They educate students on options and proper technique uses, and allow them access to barrier contraception. Now if a child wants barrier contraception, why do you think it's a bad thing that they receive it? If desired, they could just go into a pharmacy and purchase them directly, but why not just make it more easily accessible if desired?

Someone performs a medical procedure on my daughter, and I will keep them in court til the cows come home

Whether my daughter WANTS to sit in a doctor's office with mom and dad is irrelevant, 14 year old (or any teen under 18 for that matter) are not adults and are not entitled to what they want....

You fucking troll idiot... I did not say because I have used them I know the data from studies... but I can obtain the data as anyone else can... and if you seriously think that the health/gym teacher has in depth knowledge of condom studies on brand effectiveness, you are more of an idiot than you have proven so far

If I child WANTS something.. they don't inherently get it.. especially from someone who is not their parent or legal guardian.... children are of the parent, not of the system... and certainly not of big nanny 'we know better' government.... just as I can ground my child, enroll my child in military school, and anything else along those lines, I can also have the hard fast rule if I say no, that child is not allowed to have birth control... that child does not get within 5 miles of that pharmacy unless I take them there, give them permission to go there, or arrange for them to go there... so your purchase theory means nothing

Parents are the ones to care for children... not the system.. maybe you want an all encompassing system that means you don't have to live up to your parental responsibility, but any good parent would not... hopefully, you have bot bred

You sound like an idiot inexperienced teen who just wants what they want and thinks everything is ok, so parents should just let them do whatever they want

Killing is Killing!

Are you having fun stroking yourself?

Another Democrat Pervert...

Trying to compare my degrees to your GED is to damn funny. On my worst day I will still come out ahead of you on your best day.

As far as teenagers drinking alcohol where teenagers get "raging hormones" who's at fault with that? Their parents!! Clearly you are one NOT ready to be a parent and GOD help that child if you spawned one!

Democrat Children

Democrat Children are all at risk because of the ungodly perverted lifestyle of their parents. They all end up like Michael Douglas's son, in jail for long terms, and produce no children, and live horrid twisted lives. 90 plus percent of all the suicides, murders, and crimes by, and against, young people are all :evil: Democrat. Yes, you can find a Republican exception here and there, but look at the stats.

Democrat Children

Democrat Children are all at risk because of the ungodly perverted lifestyle of their parents. They all end up like Michael Douglas's son, in jail for long terms, and produce no children, and live horrid twisted lives. 90 plus percent of all the suicides, murders, and crimes by, and against, young people are all :evil: Democrat. Yes, you can find a Republican exception here and there, but look at the stats.

Show us the stats.

I'm guessing you have zero graduate degrees related to biology, medicine, or sexual education.

So I take it I was right in that you have zero graduate degrees.

SuMar said:
Well hold on there cowgirl. Teens have raging hormones regardless of alcohol. But again, it's people like me who plan for what actually happens in the world, and people like you who are delusional enough into thinking everything's fine until "uh oh! looks like teens do have access to alcohol without their parents' knowledge". And they do. You're foolish if you believe otherwise.

Someone performs a medical procedure on my daughter, and I will keep them in court til the cows come home
Except contraception is not a medical procedure. Your can try to take them to court, but it's a futile effort.

Dave said:
Whether my daughter WANTS to sit in a doctor's office with mom and dad is irrelevant, 14 year old (or any teen under 18 for that matter) are not adults and are not entitled to what they want....
Also incorrect. Your daughter is able to be seen by the doctor without your permission, with full confidentiality. The only thing she'd need your consent for is abortion and operations. Everything else, including discussing AND providing contraception she can do without you. No, there's nothing you could do about it, and no, lawsuits don't really work when the doctor is acting within legal limits. For someone who claims they are qualified to teach sex ed to their children, you sure have gotten quite a few things wrong on the topic.

Dave said:
If I child WANTS something.. they don't inherently get it.. especially from someone who is not their parent or legal guardian.... I can also have the hard fast rule if I say no, that child is not allowed to have birth control... that child does not get within 5 miles of that pharmacy unless I take them there, give them permission to go there, or arrange for them to go there... so your purchase theory means nothing
Ah yes, you think you can control a teenager. Perhaps you are also foolish enough as SuMar to believe she will never come into contact with alcohol in her life? So you're telling me that at no point does your child have the breathing room enough to go into a convenient store? A drug store? A grocery store by herself? And perhaps because she is 14 and can't drive to these places by herself it makes it harder.

But if your daughter and a potential partner wanted condoms, I guarantee you they can get them, and no amount of "IF I SAY NO, THAT MEANS NO!" temper tantrums from you will ever possibly stop them, especially when she (or he) starts to drive. I hope you plan on babysitting your teenager on every date she ever goes on, as embarrassing for her as that would be, cuz otherwise you will be in for disappointment. Or to be more precise, you will be in the dark, as it's clear to me that you would not be someone your own daughter could approach for help if she did decide to engage in sexual activities and needed it. It's clear to me she would either keep it from you, or outright lie. That's the position you've placed her in.

She'll start dating in the next few years if she hasn't already. Have fun.

Democrat Children

Dont see any stats, again............

So I take it I was right in that you have zero graduate degrees.

Well hold on there cowgirl. Teens have raging hormones regardless of alcohol. But again, it's people like me who plan for what actually happens in the world, and people like you who are delusional enough into thinking everything's fine until "uh oh! looks like teens do have access to alcohol without their parents' knowledge". And they do. You're foolish if you believe otherwise.

Perhaps you are also foolish enough as SuMar to believe she will never come into contact with alcohol in her life? So you're telling me that at no point does your child have the breathing room enough to go into a convenient store? A drug store? A grocery store by herself? And perhaps because she is 14 and can't drive to these places by herself it makes it harder.

I have a bachelors degree in education a bachelors in bachelor degree in psychology and a masters in civil engineering.

My daughter is home all the time when not in school, she doesn't have a boyfriend (by her choice) to concentrate on school is more important to her. Straight A's I might add and already has her future college plans in the works. Which we will be stopping by the university next month. And is only a sophomore in high school. I'm sure the idea is all foreign to you with all the "fancy book learnin'". We all can't be hicks like yourself. Well we can be, but choose a higher way of life. And it's because of hicks like yourself my daughter strives to make good of her life and not live like a hoosier.

Many pro-lifers are against any form of birth control .. the Catholic Church, for instance.

And most pro-life women discuss this issue very carefully with their gynecologists before deciding on a birth control method precisely because they are worried about unintentional abortions/miscarriages. I did so myself. And I'm a lot more inclined to go with my take on how pro-life women behave and view the issue than I am SpidermanTuba's idea of what they're thinking and doing, which appears to be based on nothing more than his desire to criticize others for a lack of morals while he himself openly supports deliberate killing of babies.

Talk about hypocritical.

"My take is right, his is wrong he's an immoral person who doesn't get to criticize me." Talk about elitism.

Do either of you have stats for the number of pro-lifers that are against birth control?

Jesus GOD, are you an illiterate shitforbrains. First of all, dumbass, I didn't say, "I'm right and he's wrong." I said, "As a pro-life woman, I know more about pro-life women than someone who is neither pro-life nor female," which would be painfully obvious to anyone except a leftist flatliner rabid to defend his own agenda.

I DID say he's immoral AND a hypocrite, but I think that's completely fair when addressing someone who started this entire thread to tell me I'M immoral and a hypocrite based on nothing more than what he THINKS I and others like me do, what he THINKS we think, and what he THINKS we SHOULD think and do to practice beliefs he doesn't even share.

And I didn't say anything that REQUIRES stats, numbfuck. I stated a personal opinion, just like Spidey, and unlike Spidey, I presented it as exactly that. I didn't even say anything about pro-lifers "against birth control". I spoke about pro-lifers who weigh available choices carefully before picking one.

Way to waste space with a useless, bloviating post that was off-base on every frigging point. I knew you could do it.

I have a bachelors degree in education a bachelors in bachelor degree in psychology and a masters in civil engineering.

My daughter is home all the time when not in school, she doesn't have a boyfriend (by her choice) to concentrate on school is more important to her. Straight A's I might add and already has her future college plans in the works. Which we will be stopping by the university next month. And is only a sophomore in high school. I'm sure the idea is all foreign to you with all the "fancy book learnin'". We all can't be hicks like yourself. Well we can be, but choose a higher way of life. And it's because of hicks like yourself my daughter strives to make good of her life and not live like a hoosier.
I am impressed! Now I do have to point out that your education isn't really directed at adolescent medicine nor sexuality, but two bachelors and a masters gets you points in my book, even if it isn't as focused or extensive as my background. As for your daughter: she shouldn't really need to tour the college circuit until junior year, but I suppose it's never too early to look around. I do hope that when you said "the university" you didn't mean "I'm making her go to the local state school and the best part is she thinks it was really her free choice". But aside from that blip I'm happy to hear it when people seek education.

Now all that aside, you're still wrong on most of what you say, and I bet you know that seeing as you ignored all the other points about alcohol and teen hormones.

Talk about hypocritical.

Jesus GOD, are you an illiterate shitforbrains. First of all, dumbass, I didn't say, "I'm right and he's wrong." I said, "As a pro-life woman, I know more about pro-life women than someone who is neither pro-life nor female," which would be painfully obvious to anyone except a leftist flatliner rabid to defend his own agenda.

I DID say he's immoral AND a hypocrite, but I think that's completely fair when addressing someone who started this entire thread to tell me I'M immoral and a hypocrite based on nothing more than what he THINKS I and others like me do, what he THINKS we think, and what he THINKS we SHOULD think and do to practice beliefs he doesn't even share.

And I didn't say anything that REQUIRES stats, numbfuck. I stated a personal opinion, just like Spidey, and unlike Spidey, I presented it as exactly that. I didn't even say anything about pro-lifers "against birth control". I spoke about pro-lifers who weigh available choices carefully before picking one.

Way to waste space with a useless, bloviating post that was off-base on every frigging point. I knew you could do it.

Now in all fairness, you are right in calling someone else hypocritical, but he's right in believing you're not bringing anything factual to the table yourself. As you said, you stated a personal opinion, which means very little in a place where people want you to support your ideas because all opinions are not created equal.

I am impressed! Now I do have to point out that your education isn't really directed at adolescent medicine nor sexuality, but two bachelors and a masters gets you points in my book, even if it isn't as focused or extensive as my background. As for your daughter: she shouldn't really need to tour the college circuit until junior year, but I suppose it's never too early to look around. I do hope that when you said "the university" you didn't mean "I'm making her go to the local state school and the best part is she thinks it was really her free choice". But aside from that blip I'm happy to hear it when people seek education.

Now all that aside, you're still wrong on most of what you say, and I bet you know that seeing as you ignored all the other points about alcohol and teen hormones.

I wouldn't expect a hick, such as yourself, follow and read my posts. I don't care about other kids that are not my own. That responsibility lies with their parents. And again REPEATING myself my daughter (BY HER CHOICE) does not go out much, doesn't have a boyfriend and doesn't have access to alcohol, since we don't have any here.

But by all means, you have decided that all teens are irresponsible, have raging hormones and are out to get pregnant or get a disease. News flash Zippy, there are good ones too. Explaining any of this to you is useless.

And as far as visiting the university my daughter wants to attend (WHICH SHE HAS CHOSEN HERSELF) she wants to visit now and not wait until her junior year.

Her goal in life is to become a DCE that translates to Director of Christian Education.

You should only hope that your children are as good as my daughter.

I wouldn't expect a hick, such as yourself, follow and read my posts.
It's best when trying to insult someone to not sound like you have the English skills of a 3rd grade illegal immigrant. :lol:

Also, you seem to have misread my name twice now.

And again REPEATING myself my daughter (BY HER CHOICE) does not go out much, doesn't have a boyfriend and doesn't have access to alcohol, since we don't have any here.
What I'm seeing is a lack of social development, and an isolation which she convinced herself is her free choice. More likely, it is because she was raised in an odd way and can't really connect with her peers. Having no friends and no relationship abilities is not something a mother should be gloating about for her daughter. It represents a delay social development. She should have someone other than you to connect with.

And as far as visiting the university my daughter wants to attend (WHICH SHE HAS CHOSEN HERSELF) she wants to visit now and not wait until her junior year.

Her goal in life is to become a DCE that translates to Director of Christian Education.
Ah, this explains EVERYTHING. By 'university' you mean the unaccredited Christian school down the road. She wants to teach people to ignore science as she was taught. You see people out here in the real world still look down on the top positions of your fantasy world. I do believe you when you say your daughter gets straight A's, so it's a shame to see such intelligence wasted on lesser misguided goals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back