Why attack Syria ? Money--what else ?

:lol:and he looks like to the ass he is. He got 2 out of 7 and the 1 when it was obvious we had issues with saddam and the other a decade later....brilliant:rolleyes:
Except Iraq wasn't obvious to the vast majority of Americans in November 2001.
Afghanistan was, remember?
Seven sovereign states didn't fall to US terrorism in five years, but the remaining four are under severe attack from the US and its settler-colonialist ally Israel.

:lol: oh so now we have to include Israel to make his BS work....George, please huh:eusa_hand:...:lol:

I do not think destabilization of Syria is beneficial to Israel. The current status quo is ideal for Israel and Syria both. It seems like Assad understands that fact and he does not want to mess with Israel, at least that is my understanding.

Except Iraq wasn't obvious to the vast majority of Americans in November 2001.
Afghanistan was, remember?
Seven sovereign states didn't fall to US terrorism in five years, but the remaining four are under severe attack from the US and its settler-colonialist ally Israel.

:lol: oh so now we have to include Israel to make his BS work....George, please huh:eusa_hand:...:lol:

I do not think destabilization of Syria is beneficial to Israel. The current status quo is ideal for Israel and Syria both. It seems like Assad understands that fact and he does not want to mess with Israel, at least that is my understanding.
There's another POV that argues Syria's destabilization can be handled by Turkey and Israel with a little help from NATO. You might look at these images showing how a single nation-state can be dissolved into warring factions:

https://www.google.com/search?q=balkanization+of+syria&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=KRkgUrGsKuH8iwLJ94HADQ&ved=0CDoQsAQ&biw=960&bih=478

IMHO, Syria's a pawn in the quest for regime change in Iran.
Should that occur, Russia and China would have no way to escape the Petrodollar except by war.
Then we're back to Cold War days.( or worse)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back