Why Back A Loser=satan? I Rather Go With the Winner=JESUS!!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Why Back A Loser=satan? I Rather Go With the Winner=JESUS.=== The great Dragon—the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world—was thrown down onto the earth with all his army.

10 Then I heard a loud voice shouting across the heavens, “It has happened at last! God’s salvation and the power and the rule, and the authority of his Christ are finally here; for the Accuser of our brothers has been thrown down from heaven onto earth—he accused them day and night before our God. 11 They defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony; for they did not love their lives but laid them down for him. 12 Rejoice, O heavens! You citizens of heaven, rejoice! Be glad! But woe to you people of the world, for the devil has come down to you in great anger, knowing that he has little time.”
Revelation 12:9-12===But fire from God in heaven will flash down on the attacking armies and consume them.

10 Then the devil who had betrayed them will again be thrown into the Lake of Fire burning with sulphur where the Creature and False Prophet are, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne and the one who sat upon it, from whose face the earth and sky fled away, but they found no place to hide. 12 I saw the dead, great and small, standing before God; and The Books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to the things written in The Books, each according to the deeds he had done. 13 The oceans surrendered the bodies buried in them; and the earth and the underworld gave up the dead in them. Each was judged according to his deeds. 14 And Death and Hell were thrown into the Lake of Fire. This is the Second Death—the Lake of Fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found recorded in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the Lake of fire. Revelation 20: 10-15

Revelation 12:1-17, “Satan is a Loser”

There are many true things that could be said about the Devil…here are two: (1) In the end, he loses. (2) He’s pretty ticked off about it. The Bible makes it absolutely clear that the Devil knows his fate, and it seems to be one of the reasons he’s so bent on rage & destruction of the people of God. Satan knows that he cannot win against the Lord Jesus (although he tries his hardest), and as a result he tries to take out as many of the people of God as possible. As Jesus told us, the Devil does not come except to steal, kill, and destroy (Jn 10:10) – and he takes out his rage upon the children of God. Yet even in all of his unbridled wrath, Satan still loses…every time.

As Rev 11 ended, this fact was actually part of the theme. The kingdoms of the world had become the kingdom of God as Jesus Christ took back what was rightfully His from the hand of the usurper Satan. Jesus is rightfully the King over all the Universe, and all of heaven could rejoice of this fact – even before Jesus ever set foot on the earth at the 2nd Coming. This scene ended with the preparations of the 7 bowl judgments (the final wrath of God) about to be poured out.

Why Back A Loser=satan? I Rather Go With the Winner=JESUS.=== The great Dragon—the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world—was thrown down onto the earth with all his army.

10 Then I heard a loud voice shouting across the heavens, “It has happened at last! God’s salvation and the power and the rule, and the authority of his Christ are finally here; for the Accuser of our brothers has been thrown down from heaven onto earth—he accused them day and night before our God. 11 They defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony; for they did not love their lives but laid them down for him. 12 Rejoice, O heavens! You citizens of heaven, rejoice! Be glad! But woe to you people of the world, for the devil has come down to you in great anger, knowing that he has little time.”
Revelation 12:9-12===But fire from God in heaven will flash down on the attacking armies and consume them.

10 Then the devil who had betrayed them will again be thrown into the Lake of Fire burning with sulphur where the Creature and False Prophet are, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne and the one who sat upon it, from whose face the earth and sky fled away, but they found no place to hide. 12 I saw the dead, great and small, standing before God; and The Books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to the things written in The Books, each according to the deeds he had done. 13 The oceans surrendered the bodies buried in them; and the earth and the underworld gave up the dead in them. Each was judged according to his deeds. 14 And Death and Hell were thrown into the Lake of Fire. This is the Second Death—the Lake of Fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found recorded in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the Lake of fire. Revelation 20: 10-15

God gave all the key to success---This is my son the beloved, in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM---
Jesus taught---by listening( careful study, applying) to him was proof of ones love for him--all of his truth. never pick and choose.

Here is an important truth from Jesus most seem to have missed---John 4:22-24----- Its the Father true worshippers will be worshipping. Cant stop at Jesus, one must go through him to get to the Father. Father=Jehovah.psalm 83:18---you( single) alone( single) are the most high over all the earth.

gismys, you are the worst kind of evangelist.

LOL!!! AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR OPINION IS WORTH TO ME??? STRIVE to please GOD not little silly sin loving man!!!

and this is a prime example of why i believe you are the worst kid of evangelist. you do not speak of God with love, you use Him as a weapon to attack your fellow man.

you do not exhibit love and care for your neighbor, you exhibit hate and anger that people don't believe as you do.

why would anyone want to believe as you do if that's the sort of outlook that comes along with your faith?

gismys, you are the worst kind of evangelist.

LOL!!! AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR OPINION IS WORTH TO ME??? STRIVE to please GOD not little silly sin loving man!!!

and this is a prime example of why i believe you are the worst kid of evangelist. you do not speak of God with love, you use Him as a weapon to attack your fellow man.

you do not exhibit love and care for your neighbor, you exhibit hate and anger that people don't believe as you do.

why would anyone want to believe as you do if that's the sort of outlook that comes along with your faith?

YOUR CHOICE!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TRUTH THEN YOU CHOSE satan's lies,death and hell=all your choice!!

HEAVEN ON EARTH WITH JESUS=KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS= Then I saw a new earth (with no oceans!) and a new sky, for the present earth and sky had disappeared. 2 And I, John, saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven. It was a glorious sight, beautiful as a bride at her wedding.

3 I heard a loud shout from the throne saying, “Look, the home of God is now among men, and he will live with them and they will be his people; yes, God himself will be among them. 4 He will wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying, nor pain. All of that has gone forever.”

5 And the one sitting on the throne said, “See, I am making all things new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true: 6 It is finished! I am the A and the Z—the Beginning and the End. I will give to the thirsty the springs of the Water of Life—as a gift! 7 Everyone who conquers will inherit all these blessings, and I will be his God and he will be my son. 8 But cowards who turn back from following me, and those who are unfaithful to me, and the corrupt, and murderers, and the immoral, and those conversing with demons, and idol worshipers and all liars—their doom is in the Lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This is the Second Death.”
Revelation 21:

just remember, GISMYS, God loves you in spite of your sins.

YES!!! AS I AM A son of ALMIGHTY GOD with my sins confessed repented of and washed clean as new white snow!!!PTL. and you??

my relationship with god is my own concern, but i am not so prideful as to believe that because my past sins are forgiven that i am not still a sinner.

Winning = public ridicule, social condemnation, torture, and execution? You and Charlie Sheen should get together.

just remember, GISMYS, God loves you in spite of your sins.

YES!!! AS I AM A son of ALMIGHTY GOD with my sins confessed repented of and washed clean as new white snow!!!PTL. and you??

my relationship with god is my own concern, but i am not so prideful as to believe that because my past sins are forgiven that i am not still a sinner.

YES!!! ALL MANKIND ARE SINNERS,WE ALL NEED JESUS AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!! ALL TRUE SMART BELIEVERS CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN ,MOST EVERY DAY.and you??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back