🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Benghazi Matters

Oh no.. the some of the MSM is figuring out that their after election credibility is on the line and they must report this story. I doubt CBS wants their anonymous source to go to another network and tell them that CBS knew and sat on the story.

More details in the CBS article. Washington. A MUST READ article.

“Another senior counter terrorism official says a hostage rescue team was alternately asked to get ready and then stand down throughout the night, as officials seemed unable to make up their minds.”

RE: AFICOM: “Forces were positioned after the fact but not much good to those that needed it,” the military source told CBS News.

They are a bunch of loons, one even used a video game to show the capabilities of a gunship! This is the fantasy land these dolts live in!!! :lol:
At least we don't believe it was about a years-old YouTube video. Talk about fantasy...

It's not like ALL OVER the area, people were getting all SUPER mad about that same years-old youtube video. I mean, if THAT happened, it'd almost be like such a story in the same region would be, plausible or something.
And yet the emails show the video had nothing to do with it. You know, the emails that the White House and the State Department had seen.

You don't seem to know how bullets flying from a vulcan cannon work. Or the secondary explosions, invading another nation's airspace with a war plane, etc...
As I believe I've already said, there are no secondary explosions from Vulcan rounds. They're kinetic-kill, not explosive.

There would be secondaries had they been used to take out the mortar that killed Woods.

The point about the Gau-12 is the inherent inaccuracy, as shown in the video with rounds peppering in the general vicinity. Also, you're wrong on the explosion part- it can fire HEI and API. Pretty sure you can see the little explosions in the videos.
I stand corrected.

At least we don't believe it was about a years-old YouTube video. Talk about fantasy...

It's not like ALL OVER the area, people were getting all SUPER mad about that same years-old youtube video. I mean, if THAT happened, it'd almost be like such a story in the same region would be, plausible or something.
And yet the emails show the video had nothing to do with it. You know, the emails that the White House and the State Department had seen.

The emails weren't their sole source of intelligence dude. Parts of the information they provided in those very emails were incorrect in themselves- they aren't some infallible source of information on what happened.

The emails weren't their sole source of intelligence dude. Parts of the information they provided in those very emails were incorrect in themselves- they aren't some infallible source of information on what happened.
Yeah, I'm gonna have to defer to the people who were actually there, not the people desperate to spin the results to make their guy look good.

Sorry bout that,

1. It demonstrates the failure of our appeasement towards hostile Muslim countries.

2. It demonstrates the unconscionable elevation of politics over protection of American citizens.

3. It demonstrates pervasive corruption/coverup throughout the Executive Branch of our government.

4. It demonstrates the pervasive corruption of journalism in our mainstream media.

5. It demonstrates the corruption of political partisans who support their candidate no matter what harm is done to their country.

1. Pretty much what I've been saying only a little better.
2. Well said.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CBS News: Obama Never Convened Counterterrorism Task Force During Benghazi Terror Attack…​

You know, because he “decimated” al-Qaeda.

Via CBS News:
CBS News: Obama Never Convened Counterterrorism Task Force During Benghazi Terror Attack… | Weasel Zippers

CBS News has learned that during the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Obama Administration did not convene its top interagency counterterrorism resource: the Counterterrorism Security Group, (CSG).

“The CSG is the one group that’s supposed to know what resources every agency has. They know of multiple options and have the ability to coordinate counterterrorism assets across all the agencies,” a high-ranking government official told CBS News. “They were not allowed to do their job. They were not called upon.”

Counterterrorism sources and internal emails reviewed by CBS News express frustration that key responders were ready to deploy, but were not called upon to help in the attack.

Another senior counter terrorism official says a hostage rescue team was alternately asked to get ready and then stand down throughout the night, as officials seemed unable to make up their minds.

A third potential responder from a counter-terror force stationed in Europe says components of AFICOM — the military’s Africa Command based in Stuttgart, Germany — were working on course of action during the assault. But no plan was put to use…

“The response process was isolated at the most senior level,” says an official referring to top officials in the executive branch. “My fellow counterterrorism professionals and I (were) not consulted.”

Keep reading…
Sources: Key task force not convened during Benghazi consulate attack - CBS News

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
When you read the article it's apparent that no one had a clue what to do. This is why we need a leader in the Whitehouse.

When you read the article it's apparent that no one had a clue what to do. This is why we need a leader in the Whitehouse.

Obama is way too supportive of the radical Muslims. He has yet to openly condemn them.

It's been my opinion all along Obama is a Communist Muslim Radical.
He's not just a liberal like many of you would hope. Don't support him.

Vote him out. He's Bad for the World.

The embarrassing thing for the "journalists" of the Main Stream Media is that Fox News is the only news outlet reporting on the murder of our Ambassador and the three others. How can this be a "non-story" unless you're so in the tank for Barack Obama that you're willing to put blinders on and ignore what's right in front of your face?

Funny I never listen to or watch what they call news on Faux and I've known about the 4 Americans killed in a terrorist attack in Benghazi since the day it happened? You must mean that since the other networks aren't allowing monday morning quaterbacks to endlessly speculate 24/7 about how badly the Obama administration handled the attack and aftermath then yeah I'm sure they're sooooo embarrassed. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, you mean initially questioning the reasons for the attack is Monday morning quarterbacking, especially when your "Dear One" can't keep the lie together? First it was a mob riot for nearly a week, then the partial truth that it was a coordinated attack by al-Qaeda terrorist with heavy machine guns, mortars and RPG's. Now through "Monday Morning" investigation we are finding that Obama and company were aware of the impending attack told to them by one of the victims of the attack. So according to you that August confrence was the decision point that the lives of the thirty people was not worth beefing up the security with Marines and in fact the decision was made to reduce whatever security assets they had further. Good logic. Sounds more like a decision Hitler would have made when his troops were surrounded

Good post and right on.

Barry sent his minions out with that video lie and of course its come back to bit him in the ass.

Hell. His State Department received requests for additional security way before the attack. Those requests were denied. One has to wonder about why they were denied.

If an embassy asked for additional security you can bet its not done on a whim. They must feel they need it. Seems the State Department is run by idiots.

I'm sure by now Barry is wishing he'd given the order to save those men.

The Butcher Of Benghazi Wants To Keep The Choppers and Jets

By: Skook

Watching men die, while locked in a state of indecision or having dubious motives that prevent you from sending in available assets that could have saved these men, is one of the most heinous acts of cowardice and malfeasance ever perpetrated by a sitting American President. For seven hours, the Obama Administration sat by and watched brave Americans fight for their very lives, but if the administration had its way, the death toll would be thirty instead of four. Adding to our disgrace is the fact that within 500 miles, there were several sources of help that could have changed the situation and saved some, if not all the Americans who were killed.
Continue reading →

Forum List

Back