🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Benghazi Matters

Dainty thinks that the conservatives will catch up with the liberals in a general indifference to Benghazi?

No chance.

Can't speak for everyone but personally I am only indifferent to the political attack on the president which happens to account for 99% of the traffic in this website lately.

^ clearly not indifferent to it.

And a political attack on the failed incumbent is perfectly appropriate in our Constitutional Republic.

Conspiracy theories as a valid political attack by even the leadership of the GOP is acceptable? Maybe to you.

Will the left suddenly start caring about Benghazi when President Romney orders a full scale investigation and starts arresting those responsible?

Will the left suddenly start caring about Benghazi when President Romney orders a full scale investigation and starts arresting those responsible?

Romney being president and actually doing anything is a fantasy just like everything else they think they have going for them.

The Obama WhiteHouse did NOTHING! Special forces were two hours away. :mad:

Benghazi consulate warned 3 hours before attack of militia gathering arms
POSTED AT 10:41 AM ON NOVEMBER 2, 2012 BY ED MORRISSEY

Remember how the White House insisted for more than a week that there was “no evidence” that the sacking of the Benghazi consulate was anything more than a spontaneous demonstration over a two-month-old YouTube video that “spun out of control”? Fox News this morning reports that cables from the consulate itself made clear that they expected an attack from local militia groups in the hours before the terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens. They also told the State Department that they had reason to believe their local security was gathering intel for the attack:

Fox News On Obama Admin Not Sending Interagency Rescue Force To Benghazi - YouTube!

Fox News: Benghazi consulate warned 3 hours before attack of militia gathering arms « Hot Air

That's an additional three hours that this administration had to respond... not to mention the MONTH they had of knowing that conditions had deteriorated. I'm so disgusted. :mad:

you can bet your a** I will still care and demand answers. Doesn't matter one iota who is elected.

Barry wants everyone to wait until the investigation is complete so we will know exactly what happened.

Yet, without any investigation, he and his stooges repeatedly blamed it on the video.

It's "the police acted stupidly" redux.

There is an election to win.:eusa_shhh: If he becomes a lame duck perhaps he will be more forthcoming....or perhaps not. Legacy and all. lol

If Romney wins, I hope he doesn't let Obama off the hook the way Bush did for Clinton.

Will Right Wingers Care About Ben Ghazzi On November 7th?

Will Ben Ghazzi still rule USMB after Nov 6th?

ABSOLUTELY and your ignorance is appalling!
Why not just take a second and find out HOW to spell.. Benghazi!!!!

TIP!!! Do a Google search on "Ben Ghazzi" and you'll get this: "Did you mean: Benghazi? "

The point is TAKE some time and have an intelligent comment instead of verifying your laziness and as a result doubts regarding your intelligence!
And to answer your question HELL YES!!!

Because it is an impeachable while Obama is still in office to be a "MURDERER"!
In the interview with Glenn, Woods detailed his encounters with the top members of the Obama administration, including the President himself.

“I’m a retired attorney for six years I was an administrative law judge and in the several thousands cases I heard my job was to tell who was telling the truth and who wasn’t,” Woods explained. “There were four pods at Andrews Air Force Base and when he (Obama) came over to where we were I could tell he was very conflicted person who was not at peace with himself. Shaking hands with him quite frankly was like shaking hands with a dead fish. His face was pointed towards me but he would not look me in the eye. His eyes were over my shoulder and not in a forceful voice said ‘I’m really sorry Mr. Woods.’”

“And I could tell he was not sorry. He had no remorse,” Woods continued.

“The Vice President was also there,” Woods explained. “He said ‘I’m Joe Biden’. He said he had received one of these ‘damn phone calls’ when he had lost a family member. And then about a half hour later he approached me and said – and these are the exact words he said I don’t speak like this – quote and in an extremely loud and boisterous voice he said: ‘Did your sons always have balls the size of cueballs?’”

“I will ask you the question: Is that the voice of someone who is truly sorry?” Woods asked Glenn.

Glenn was most taken aback by the story of what Hillary Clinton told Woods. For over a week, the White House has been trying to push the narrative that President Obama said from the beginning that the attack on the embassy was a terrorist attack, not the a protest that got out of hand . But Clinton’s statements to Woods conflicted with that statement.

Woods explained, “I do appreciate her taking the time from her schedule to meet with the four families. While we were in the pod over there with our family she came over shook my hand and I reached out and hugged her shoulder. Her countenance was not good. And she made the statement to me that first of all she was sorry and then she said ‘We will make sure the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.’ ””

Last edited:
Will Right Wingers Care About Ben Ghazzi On November 7th?

Will Ben Ghazzi still rule USMB after Nov 6th?

ABSOLUTELY and your ignorance is appalling!
Why not just take a second and find out HOW to spell.. Benghazi!!!!

TIP!!! Do a Google search on "Ben Ghazzi" and you'll get this: "Did you mean: Benghazi? "

Google 'I am stupid'

The cultists here aren't ever going to give up. After all, even though Fast & Furious was revealed to be entirely a FOX/Issa fabrication, they still believe Obama was responsible for that. They fall for every idiot conspiracy theory that FOX spoonfeeds them, and they'll go to their graves screaming hatred at anyone who isn't as gullible as themselves.

It's not possible to reason with these FOX cultists, being that they're all such freakin' retards. So just point and laugh instead.

Forum List

Back