🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Benghazi Matters

Will Right Wingers Care About Ben Ghazzi On November 7th?

Will Ben Ghazzi still rule USMB after Nov 6th?

It should. We had 4 americans die while people in positions of power refused to give orders Will Right Wingers Care About Ben Ghazzi On November 7th?"]told the military to stand down

Whomever made that decision to tell the military, on 3 seperate occasions between 930pm when the attacks started and early am hours when it ended to stand down needs to be fired.

On a side note will the left wingers still care about women's reproductive rights on November 7th or will that be forgotten as they will no longer need to manufacture a war on women?

Good question, the answer is no, it will go into the memory hole the second they realize that it has no further value to their war on the president.

Wrong.

If Obama does get re-elected, then our efforts will be focused on impeaching him.

Good luck with putting all your conspiracy theories to the legal test. Republicans in congress are happy to allow this trash to swirl around the blogosphere but they know better than to allow it to come to a legal setting, at least I think they do, they may be just that stupid.

Last edited:
Good question, the answer is no, it will go into the memory hole the second they realize that it has no further value to their war on the president.

Wrong.

If Obama does get re-elected, then our efforts will be focused on impeaching him.

because that's what sore-losers like doing...

no matter what it does to the country.

no one is impeaching the president...same as no one tried baby bush for war crimes.

see how that works?

no matter what kind of obama-deranged loons are in the H of R.

It should. We had 4 americans die while people in positions of power refused to give orders Will Right Wingers Care About Ben Ghazzi On November 7th?"]told the military to stand down

Whomever made that decision to tell the military, on 3 seperate occasions between 930pm when the attacks started and early am hours when it ended to stand down needs to be fired.

USMB Covers News MSM Will Not!!!

the military decided it do not have enough info....:eusa_whistle:

For me i will care about Benghazi until we get all questions answered.
Mainly what the hell happened.
When did this administration first know the embassy and the Consulate were under attack
and what did they do about it for starters.

Dainty thinks that the conservatives will catch up with the liberals in a general indifference to Benghazi?

No chance.

Can't speak for everyone but personally I am only indifferent to the political attack on the president which happens to account for 99% of the traffic in this website lately.

Dainty thinks that the conservatives will catch up with the liberals in a general indifference to Benghazi?

No chance.

Can't speak for everyone but personally I am only indifferent to the political attack on the president which happens to account for 99% of the traffic in this website lately.

Conservatives are a minority

No chance.

Dainty wishes that were true.

Dainty is a delusional puss.

:lol:

No chance.

And well it should. Obama lied to cover up for his appalling lack of Foreign Policy skills and 4 people died. It would have been more if not for the two Navy Seals.

Will they?

Look at it this way. When's the last time you saw the front page of 'Politics' saturated with birther threads,

or fast and furious threads,

or Reverend Wright threads?

This RW conspiratorial demonization of the President will fade away like all the rest of their feverish fantasies do...

...which is the good news. The bad news is they'll replace it with something even crazier.

No chance.

^ clearly not indifferent to it.

And a political attack on the failed incumbent is perfectly appropriate in our Constitutional Republic.

No chance.

As in, legally too immature to qualify as adults?

lol

Forum List

Back