🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Benghazi Matters

Believe me, no one does.

All you have to do is look at his posts. He's perfectly okay with four dead Americans as long as Barry gets that second term.

What an asswipe.

Even loyal Republican Geraldo Rivera is tearing the GOP a new one for how badly they're acting here.

Geraldo slams

Thus, Geraldo now joins the growing list of "Fellow Republicans to be tossed under the bus".

Just who do you think give a shit about Geraldo??

You seem to think he's somebody but the rest of us know he isn't.

As predicted, under the bus has gone Geraldo. They sure adored him when he was busting on unions, but he broke from the party line here, so they revved up the Greyhound.

Republicans, just stop tapdancing on American corpses for political gain. It makes everyone want to puke when they see you do that. Everyone knows you're lying when you pretend to care. The charade isn't working, so why are you still trying?

Will Right Wingers Care About Ben Ghazzi On November 7th?

Will Ben Ghazzi still rule USMB after Nov 6th?

You know the way to shut the "right wingers" up? Obama confesses his gd sins and takes responsibility for his FUCK UPS. And that includes INTENTIONAL FUCK UPS. Like from the middle of June forward. He murdered those four people.

As predicted, under the bus has gone Geraldo. They sure adored him when he was busting on unions, but he broke from the party line here, so they revved up the Greyhound.

Republicans, just stop tapdancing on American corpses for political gain. It makes everyone want to puke when they see you do that. Everyone knows you're lying when you pretend to care. The charade isn't working, so why are you still trying?

Righhtt.. Geraldo has been a favorite since doing the Al Capone vault thingy..

You're a fucking clown. Fox has Geraldo as BALANCE, moron. They have him BECAUSE HE'S a LEFTY, stupid.

You know the way to shut the "right wingers" up? Obama confesses his gd sins and takes responsibility for his FUCK UPS. And that includes INTENTIONAL FUCK UPS. Like from the middle of June forward. He murdered those four people.

Nah, Obama didn't "murder" anyone. Obama is an incompetent cocksucker, literally on both counts, but his failure is the inability to lead or make a decision. His impeachable crime in the coverup and lies in the aftermath. Obama didn't intend for Stevens or the Seals to die, he just lacked the leadership skills to prevent their deaths.

The real question is: Why don't Left Wingers care at all?

Because Staten Island is a land of victims asking for government help?

Yes, because I want someone punished for this

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha..........

grow up!

:lol:

Ben Ghazzi, Ben Dover, and Ben Gay walk into a bar...

Hey?
Where's Liability?
Your posts get more asinine as I progress through the thread.

Of course, Benghazi will "count" after the election. It will serve as yet another piece of evidence that Obozo is a coward and a liar and is totally unfit to be the President of this nation. Whether he wins or loses the election, he is still a piece of shit Marxist asshole!

I'm guessing that you are addressing this to me? Maybe?
It's Tuco's face and at that time line for the movie, Lincoln was President.
Lincoln, a very angry Republican, that every Democrat wanted dead.
The Dems, the party of racism, hate and slavery.
Now they own all the great urban plantations and the colored people that live within.

The Butcher Of Benghazi Wants To Keep The Choppers and Jets

By: Skook

Watching men die, while locked in a state of indecision or having dubious motives that prevent you from sending in available assets that could have saved these men, is one of the most heinous acts of cowardice and malfeasance ever perpetrated by a sitting American President. For seven hours, the Obama Administration sat by and watched brave Americans fight for their very lives, but if the administration had its way, the death toll would be thirty instead of four. Adding to our disgrace is the fact that within 500 miles, there were several sources of help that could have changed the situation and saved some, if not all the Americans who were killed.
Continue reading →

is that your face? It looks like a typical republican. Red faced and angry over everthing. Can't enjoy life. Republicans. The party of the afraid and the angry.

Last edited:
Why Obama Chose to Let Them Die in Benghazi​

By Karin McQuillan
November 2, 2012

The burning question is why Obama didn't give orders to defend our consulate and American lives in Benghazi. The answer is becoming clearer each time President Obama and Secretary of Defense Panetta issue a denial or explanation of their inaction.

To the president's surprise, he chanced on an honest reporter during a local interview on the campaign trail in Denver. On October 26, for the first time, Obama was asked directly about the explosive reports on CBS and Fox News, a week earlier, that the CIA and our military denied direct requests for help by the Americans fighting for their lives during the seven-hour battle in Benghazi.

Denver TV's Kyle Clark twice tried to pin Obama down by asking the key question: "Were they denied requests for help during the attack?"

Obama's answer is the proof of his guilt, and it gives us a clue as to the doctrine informing his decision to do nothing. The most damaging part of Obama's evasive answer is this:

[I
  1. ]... the minute I found out what was happening, I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to. ... I guarantee you that everyone in the state department, our military, the CIA, you name it, had number-one priority making sure that people were safe

This is the blatant lie that condemns the liar. The president says here that immediately, "the minute I found out what was happening," he gave the order to the military, the CIA, to everyone, to secure our personnel in Benghazi and do "whatever we need to."

Yet the undeniable fact is that nothing was done. We know that the CIA security agent in Benghazi, Tyrone Woods, asked for permission to rescue Ambassador Stevens when Stevens was still alive and in the safe room. Woods was told twice by the CIA to stand down. He then disobeyed direct orders and rescued the survivors at the consulate, but it was too late for Stevens and Sean Smith.

Secretary of Defense Panetta tells us the military had gunships and Special Forces less than two hours away in Sicily but felt it was too "risky" to send in reinforcements or air cover. It would have been normal military procedure to pre-position air cover and assets from Sicily to Benghazi, but Panetta says this was not done. The air support and FAST platoons, we are told, were left in Sicily. All the U.S. military did was send two unarmed drones to observe the battle.

So if President Obama is not lying about his directives, he is saying that the CIA and the Defense Department and our military chain of command disobeyed the direct order of our commander in chief to do everything in their power to rescue our people under attack in Benghazi. And that as commander in chief, Obama did nothing in response to their dereliction of duty.

That doesn't happen. No one believes that; the president is lying. He did not issue directives to the CIA, our military, and State to "secure our personnel" and "do whatever we need to do."

We know it was not the CIA on its own that made the decision to abandon Ambassador Stevens and the eight others with him in the consulate. The CIA say they did not advise anyone in the administration to deny help to the Americans in Benghazi. A CIA spokesman on October 27 issued this statement:

1. No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate
.[/I]

Read more:
Articles: Why Obama Chose to Let Them Die in Benghazi

Last edited:
Idiot.....who is this Ben Ghazzi?

Is he some Italian Ben Stein?:eusa_whistle:

seenothin.jpg

Last edited:
I'm willing to have a reasoned, intelligent discussion of Benghazi with any conservative who will preface it by admitting that this tragedy was not even close to being as bad as Reagan's huge blunder in Beirut.

Or Bush's even greater blunder in Iraq.

Forum List

Back