Why Bernie Wins in One Word: Class

Bezos created those jobs.
How many jobs did you create?
Amazon customers created those jobs.
Dodge vs Ford created Bezos

Bezos saw a market and built his company to sell, cheaply, to that market.

If the employees feel they're underpaid, they're free to work elsewhere, unlike in the Communist shitholes you admire.

You never answered, how many jobs did you create?

Bezos created those jobs.
How many jobs did you create?
Amazon customers created those jobs.
Dodge vs Ford created Bezos

Bezos saw a market and built his company to sell, cheaply, to that market.

If the employees feel they're underpaid, they're free to work elsewhere, unlike in the Communist shitholes you admire.

You never answered, how many jobs did you create?

As many as Karl Marx did. Zero/zilch/nada.

Yes, he rails against them but his solution is right out of Soviet Russia. Last I checked at least 80 million didn't fare too well in that little revolt against the billionaire class
How did Russians fare when capitalism replaced communism thirty years ago? GDP contracted by half, and the poverty rate went from 2% to 50%; however, billionaires didn't seem to mind.

Joseph Stiglitz: The ruin of Russia

"Ten years ago this month, Russia's parliament, the duma, was seeking to impeach President Boris Yeltsin, initiating a time of stalemate and struggle that ended seven months later when Yeltsin ordered tanks to fire on the duma's headquarters.

"Yeltsin's victory settled who ruled Russia and who would determine economic policy.

"But were Yeltsin's economic policy choices the right ones for Russia?"

Yes, he rails against them but his solution is right out of Soviet Russia. Last I checked at least 80 million didn't fare too well in that little revolt against the billionaire class
How did Russians fare when capitalism replaced communism thirty years ago? GDP contracted by half, and the poverty rate went from 2% to 50%; however, billionaires didn't seem to mind.

"Ten years ago this month, Russia's parliament, the duma, was seeking to impeach President Boris Yeltsin, initiating a time of stalemate and struggle that ended seven months later when Yeltsin ordered tanks to fire on the duma's headquarters.

"Yeltsin's victory settled who ruled Russia and who would determine economic policy.

How did Russians fare when capitalism replaced communism thirty years ago?

How did Russians fare under communism for 70 years?

How did Russians fare when capitalism replaced communism thirty years ago?

How did Russians fare under communism for 70 years?

For the most part, they had gray overalls, lived in gray colored 1-bedroom apartment buildings, under gray skies most of the time.
Except for members of the politiboro.

A guy who never did an honest days work in his life is going to reform the American banking system
How much do you know about Bernie's plan for Wall Street?

Real Wall Street Reform
  • "Break up too-big-to-fail banks and end the too-big-to-jail doctrine.
  • Reinstate the Glass-Steagall Act.
  • Cap interest rates and ATM fees and allow every post office to offer basic and affordable banking services.
  • Audit the Federal Reserve and make it a more democratic institution so that it becomes responsive to the needs of ordinary Americans, not just the billionaires on Wall Street.
  • Restrict rapid-fire financial speculation with a financial transactions tax."

A guy who never did an honest days work in his life is going to reform the American banking system

Real Wall Street Reform
  • Cap interest rates and ATM fees and allow every post office to offer basic and affordable banking services.
  • Audit the Federal Reserve and make it a more democratic institution so that it becomes responsive to the needs of ordinary Americans, not just the billionaires on Wall Street.

Reinstate the Glass-Steagall Act.

Why?

Cap interest rates and ATM fees and allow every post office to offer basic and affordable banking services.

That is an awesome idea!!!!
Let's give the USPS, which can't make money delivering mail, the job of losing more money by offering "basic and affordable banking services".

Audit the Federal Reserve

They're audited annually already...…… Federal Reserve Board - Federal Reserve System Audited Annual Financial Statements

Restrict rapid-fire financial speculation

Why?

Just cancel the FDIC insurance!
See above
Absurd. Chlidish
You had me at "audit the Federal Reserve" the rest was jibberish
  • Restrict rapid-fire financial speculation with a financial transactions tax.
What? Mind your own business!

Free stuff

a chicken in every deadbeats pot

who can argue with that?
Anyone opposed to medical bankruptcies.
leading-causes.jpg

Bankruptcy Info Center | Financial Problems Can Happen To Anyone | Boleman Law

Real Wall Street Reform

Why?

Cap interest rates and ATM fees and allow every post office to offer basic and affordable banking services.

Let's give the USPS, which can't make money delivering mail, the job of losing more money by offering "basic and affordable banking services".

They're audited annually already...…… Federal Reserve Board - Federal Reserve System Audited Annual Financial Statements

Why?

That is not true. The Fed needs to be properly audited. i don't think it ever has been. My sister, who works for the Fed, doesn't believe so either.

Real Wall Street Reform

Why?

Why?

That is not true. The Fed needs to be properly audited. i don't think it ever has been. My sister, who works for the Fed, doesn't believe so either.

The Fed needs to be properly audited. i don't think it ever has been.

The Financial Statements I linked don't count? Why not?

Except the middle class gets fleeced first, and then we're stuck in a Commie nightmare.
Middle class taxes are likely to rise under Sanders's plan; however, middle class taxpayers will also be paying less for health care, education, and interest on their credit card debt.
kzpf3wc2vi401.jpg

Bernie wants to raise taxes on the top 1% to give everyone Medicare For All and expand Social Security. The GOP plan is to raise taxes on the poor and middle class, then give their money to the top 1%. : OurPresident

The middle class will see the mega tax increases way before Bernie gets around to the corporations and will get gutted and fall by the wayside.
Then we'll be stuck in a have and have not bifurcation class wise, while Big Gov't will grow more tyrannical and authoritarian in order to try and sustain the new normal, which is American Communism and the bondage that part and parcel HAS to come with it!
Marxism remains a failed theory for losers, and you remain a loser. You just couldn't and still cannot compete!

200124-wilson-king-trump-tease_zx2hqj

All That Winning

Real Wall Street Reform

Why?

Why?

Because that is THEM auditing themselves. The fox should never investigate the chicken attack, now should it.

Real Wall Street Reform

Why?

Why?

Because that is THEM auditing themselves. The fox should never investigate the chicken attack, now should it.

Because that is THEM auditing themselves.

Ummmmm….KPMG is auditing them.

Real Wall Street Reform

Why?

Why?

Not according to the Fed.

The Fed - Does the Federal Reserve ever get audited?

The Fed - Audit

Capitalism worked perfectly and responded as expected to the Fed shrinking the money supply by 1/3
Capitalism did what it does best during the "Roaring Twenties" blowing speculative bubbles by buying stocks with borrowed money. Mistakes by the Fed prolonged the misery but didn't cause it. Greed caused the Great Depression, and no economic system in history rewards greed as lavishly as capitalism.

Why?

Why?

Not according to the Fed.

The Fed - Does the Federal Reserve ever get audited?

The Fed - Audit

The Board's financial statements, and its compliance with laws and regulations affecting those statements, are audited annually by an outside auditor retained by the independent Office of Inspector General (OIG). The results of this independent audit are released to the Congress and the public.

Federal Reserve Board - Federal Reserve System Audited Annual Financial Statements

Click on a PDF.....the cover letter is from KPMG

Class: The Little Word the Elites Want You to Forget

"Aristotle, Niccolò Machiavelli, Alexis de Tocqueville, Adam Smith and Karl Marx grounded their philosophies in the understanding that there is a natural antagonism between the rich and the rest of us.

"The interests of the rich are not our interests.

"The truths of the rich are not our truths.

"The lives of the rich are not our lives.

"Great wealth not only breeds contempt for those who do not have it but it empowers oligarchs to pay armies of lawyers, publicists, politicians, judges, academics and journalists to censure and control public debate and stifle dissent."
Fish-Sanders-1536x1181.jpg

In the link, Chris Hedges explains why the rich are happy to talk about race, sexual identity, gender, patriotism, religion, immigration, abortion, and gun control.

Because those issues divide the public into multiple warring tribes of culture combatants, and, in the process, demonstrating why malignant parasites like Trump and Bloomberg can switch effortlessly from one party to the other.

"Once oligarchs seize power, Aristotle wrote, a society must either accept tyranny or choose revolution."

If he was right, what's your choice?
Not sure he will win but he is a reminder of how much better the world was before the blob.

Class: The Little Word the Elites Want You to Forget

"Aristotle, Niccolò Machiavelli, Alexis de Tocqueville, Adam Smith and Karl Marx grounded their philosophies in the understanding that there is a natural antagonism between the rich and the rest of us.

"The interests of the rich are not our interests.

"The truths of the rich are not our truths.

"The lives of the rich are not our lives.

"Great wealth not only breeds contempt for those who do not have it but it empowers oligarchs to pay armies of lawyers, publicists, politicians, judges, academics and journalists to censure and control public debate and stifle dissent."
Fish-Sanders-1536x1181.jpg

In the link, Chris Hedges explains why the rich are happy to talk about race, sexual identity, gender, patriotism, religion, immigration, abortion, and gun control.

Because those issues divide the public into multiple warring tribes of culture combatants, and, in the process, demonstrating why malignant parasites like Trump and Bloomberg can switch effortlessly from one party to the other.

"Once oligarchs seize power, Aristotle wrote, a society must either accept tyranny or choose revolution."

If he was right, what's your choice?
Not sure he will win but he is a reminder of how much better the world was before the blob.

Yes, the gulags were awesome, eh comrade?

Forum List

Back