Why Biden Will Pick Susan Rice as His Running Mate

Why do you prefer to put someone in office who has few if any positive accomplishments but has many negative accomplishments as well as obviously losing his faculties?

Why do you prefer to oust someone who has scores accomplishments in management and executive experience even before he ever took office? Since taking office, leading the EXECUTIVE branch of our government, he has done a great job. Why jump back into the same quagmire known as the ELITE WASHINGTON?

Dirt-S.jpg
Biden was a multi-term Senator and then a VP. They sound like accomplishments to me. He knows how gov't works.

Trump is a reality TV star and has many failed businesses to his 'credit'. He promised much during his campaign but has delivered very little. He has been unable to work the Dems in any meaningful way.

You saw 'quagmire' I saw negotiated compromises, the messy process of democracy where each side gives up something to get something.

Biden was a multi-term Senator and then a VP. They sound like accomplishments to me. He knows how gov't works.

Trump is a reality TV star and has many failed businesses to his 'credit'. He promised much during his campaign but has delivered very little. He has been unable to work the Dems in any meaningful way.

You saw 'quagmire' I saw negotiated compromises, the messy process of democracy where each side gives up something to get something.

He hasn't done anything. He has been a parasite for 50 years in the govt.

For a large portion of the citizens it does not work.

You can't really condemn someone by guilt by association but Obama made a ton of promises he broke also. What was even worse is in many cases he actually did the opposite of what he promised.

Because the incompetent and senile Biden can't make a decision on his own, he will do as he is told and pick Susan Rice to be his Vice-president. Then, if for some reason God abandons the human race and Biden becomes President, they can quickly shuffle the Alzheimer addled Joe out of office. Rice becomes President and Obama runs the nation from his Chicago mansion. That's the plan. Hope it never happens. Vote Trump in 2020; vote like your life depended on it.
What particular brand of heroin were you snorting when you came up with this?

A vote for Trump is a vote for a right wing takeover of this country. Vote Biden in 2020 be3cause everything this country stands for is at stake.

Yeah, we see in the streets of major cities today what the Democrats stand for!

Because the incompetent and senile Biden can't make a decision on his own, he will do as he is told and pick Susan Rice to be his Vice-president. Then, if for some reason God abandons the human race and Biden becomes President, they can quickly shuffle the Alzheimer addled Joe out of office. Rice becomes President and Obama runs the nation from his Chicago mansion. That's the plan. Hope it never happens. Vote Trump in 2020; vote like your life depended on it.
Why would he pick from law enforcement

I almost said "Biden won't get to pick". But on second thought...he probably will. The Democrat elite won't toss him out and Hillary in until sometime in October. So it IS possible he could pick someone or something. It just won't matter.

So Biden is a multi-term Senator and VP who is promising to fix everything he did wrong for the past 40 years.

i-Z7hLPp8-S.jpg

So Biden is a multi-term Senator and VP who is promising to fix everything he did wrong for the past 40 years.
Who will be running against Trump who will promise to do everything he promised to do but didn't in his first term.

Forum List

Back