Why Biden Will Pick Susan Rice as His Running Mate

The voters of Delaware sent him to the Senate for 36 years. They seemed to like him just fine.

What were his accomplishments?
He had none. He attempted to sabotage Clarence Thomas nomination by leaking Anita Hill name to a PBS reporter. It's how the left works. Conservative facing confirmation and the Democrats lower themselves to do anything to destroy the nominee. Look what the low sonofabitches did to a good man Kavanaugh!

Because the incompetent and senile Biden can't make a decision on his own, he will do as he is told and pick Susan Rice to be his Vice-president. Then, if for some reason God abandons the human race and Biden becomes President, they can quickly shuffle the Alzheimer addled Joe out of office. Rice becomes President and Obama runs the nation from his Chicago mansion. That's the plan. Hope it never happens. Vote Trump in 2020; vote like your life depended on it.
Nope! The VP pick should be a fighter, capable of getting under Trump's skin and destroying mentally weak Pence in a debate. He'll pick Elizabeth Warren.
You say that and your answer is Pocahontas? Are you retarded?

Why do you prefer to put someone in office who has few if any positive accomplishments but has many negative accomplishments as well as obviously losing his faculties?

Why do you prefer to oust someone who has scores accomplishments in management and executive experience even before he ever took office? Since taking office, leading the EXECUTIVE branch of our government, he has done a great job. Why jump back into the same quagmire known as the ELITE WASHINGTON?

Dirt-S.jpg
Biden was a multi-term Senator and then a VP. They sound like accomplishments to me. He knows how gov't works.

Trump is a reality TV star and has many failed businesses to his 'credit'. He promised much during his campaign but has delivered very little. He has been unable to work the Dems in any meaningful way.

You saw 'quagmire' I saw negotiated compromises, the messy process of democracy where each side gives up something to get something.
Trump has accomplished much and saved the Republic from Hillary and the Democrats.

Well, that doesn't tell me anything other than you hate the US gov't and the citizens of Delaware.

Biden hates america. He extorted ukraine to get his druggie son a freebie handout on the burisma board.
We have not seen the last of Hunter's name. Only a matter of time before the spoiled brat gets busted for DWI with crack in his car.

Because the incompetent and senile Biden can't make a decision on his own, he will do as he is told and pick Susan Rice to be his Vice-president. Then, if for some reason God abandons the human race and Biden becomes President, they can quickly shuffle the Alzheimer addled Joe out of office. Rice becomes President and Obama runs the nation from his Chicago mansion. That's the plan. Hope it never happens. Vote Trump in 2020; vote like your life depended on it.
What particular brand of heroin were you snorting when you came up with this?
Democratic Party is devious. No drugs involved. Perhaps you should get off the leftist lunatic wing of political spectrum and come home to reality.

While Trump put the interests of both Ukraine and the US below his re-election. I could do this all day, however bad Biden is, Trump trumps him.

Specifically, how has President Trump put the United States and Ukraine's interests beneath his own?

What particular brand of heroin were you snorting when you came up with this?
Democratic Party is devious. No drugs involved. Perhaps you should get off the leftist lunatic wing of political spectrum and come home to reality.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Ironic post of the week.

Nope! The VP pick should be a fighter, capable of getting under Trump's skin and destroying mentally weak Pence in a debate. He'll pick Elizabeth Warren.
Laughable. He is already going to carry Massachusetts and she's white. Her color alone disqualifies her because race is everything to DNC.

I dunno, didn't she claim to be Native American recently?

Last edited:
You would think Biden just being Biden would be bad enough for the democrooks to lose, who could he bring in that makes his candidacy more palatable?

This is BIDEN we're talking about.

The short list is simple...

Lads if he picks Susan Rice, please bring up Benghazi... Benghazi is by word for hyper partisans investigations that went no where...

I love this whole thread, you have been mentioning personal attack after personal attack...

Reason is Trump has failed, his policies are a disaster... He borrowed to hype a boom market and cut money boring stuff that keep Americans really safe... Now we have 120k+ dead (number probably 50% higher), economy in toilet, deficit record high, unemployment highest in decades and a President that is not taking responsibility..

Trump can't run on his record, can't run on policies, can't run on integrity... Trump is down in the shit and he is doing his best to drag Biden there too... US have seen this and that explains his numbers...

So you're blaming Trump for something China did. Prior to this pandemic, the economy was at record highs and unemployment at a record low. The stock market remains at a record high despite the lefts efforts to bring the entire country down.

Trump will persevere and get the country back on track. He's done it once, he'll do it again.

While Trump put the interests of both Ukraine and the US below his re-election. I could do this all day, however bad Biden is, Trump trumps him.
Specifically, how has President Trump put the United States and Ukraine's interests beneath his own?
It's very depressing that you even had to ask.

Trump withheld aid to Ukraine, aid that was in the interests of both countries, to force Ukraine to publicly announce an investigation of the Bidens that would aid in Trump's re-election.

Why do you prefer to put someone in office who has few if any positive accomplishments but has many negative accomplishments as well as obviously losing his faculties?

Why do you prefer to oust someone who has scores accomplishments in management and executive experience even before he ever took office? Since taking office, leading the EXECUTIVE branch of our government, he has done a great job. Why jump back into the same quagmire known as the ELITE WASHINGTON?

Dirt-S.jpg
Biden was a multi-term Senator and then a VP. They sound like accomplishments to me. He knows how gov't works.

Trump is a reality TV star and has many failed businesses to his 'credit'. He promised much during his campaign but has delivered very little. He has been unable to work the Dems in any meaningful way.

You saw 'quagmire' I saw negotiated compromises, the messy process of democracy where each side gives up something to get something.
Trump has accomplished much and saved the Republic from Hillary and the Democrats.
Laughable. He is already going to carry Massachusetts and she's white. Her color alone disqualifies her because race is everything to DNC.

I dunno, didn't she claim to be Native American recently?
Yes and it turned out to be a heap big lie. Pocahontas spoke with forked tongue to get college scholarship reserved for Native Americans.

It's very depressing that you even had to ask.

Trump withheld aid to Ukraine, aid that was in the interests of both countries, to force Ukraine to publicly announce an investigation of the Bidens that would aid in Trump's re-election.

I understand that you consider someone asking about President Trump's actions depress you. You have no response.

Again, specifically how is that placing his own interest ahead of his own? When we give money to a country, shouldn't we try to ensure that money is not going into the hands of a corrupt government?

Susan who?

Forum List

Back