Why blacks don't like Ben Carson and don't vote Republican

Now it's time for you whites here to learn another lesson.

^if I said, "You black people".. you would scream that I was racist. Your racism is palpable enough that you really didn't need to announce your color. We already knew.

But I am curious, what is the first lesson you blacks taught us whites?

Now it's time for you whites here to learn another lesson. Blacks don't like Ben Carson. Why? Because he's stupid. Not because he's successful, but because he is stupid. We say he is a sellout. Not because he is successful, but because he throws blacks under the bus for his own financial gain.

But this guys says it better.

Yeah we know...he's an uncle tom.
God forbid you praise the success of a black man,that would make the rest of you look bad.

Nah this is not about success. Because Carson is a failure.

Carson is a big winner and loves the life he worked for. He is the epitome of success. Lot's of money, lots of prestige, lots of expertise. Of course blacks would resent him. He makes the rest look ineffectual.
You don't recognize prosperity, let alone strive for it...

You don't have to like Ben Carson, or Johnny Carson, or Kit Carson. That is your prerogative. To blame whites for the way you feel about Ben Carson is where you went wrong. Your lack has nothing to do with color, yours or mine.......

What lack would that be? Your ass knows nothing about me.

I am not blaming whites for shit. I am showing you whites what blacks think about your hand picked black lawn jockeys.

You see black folks love Oprah. And if success was supposed to be hated by blacks or examples thereof then Oprah would be called all kids of nasty things. She can buy Ben Carson's family that's how much more successful she has been than Carson. Yet she is not despised. So all this bull you racists post about how blacks hate Carson because they hate examples of success gets shoved up your racist a--.

We don't like Ben Carson. We don't have to like him because you whites do. We definitely are not going to like him if you think you can tell us who to look up to. And we don't like him because he's a failure as a black man.

Now it's time for you whites here to learn another lesson. Blacks don't like Ben Carson. Why? Because he's stupid. Not because he's successful, but because he is stupid. We say he is a sellout. Not because he is successful, but because he throws blacks under the bus for his own financial gain.

God forbid you praise the success of a black man,that would make the rest of you look bad.

Carson is a big winner and loves the life he worked for. He is the epitome of success. Lot's of money, lots of prestige, lots of expertise. Of course blacks would resent him. He makes the rest look ineffectual.

You don't have to like Ben Carson, or Johnny Carson, or Kit Carson. That is your prerogative. To blame whites for the way you feel about Ben Carson is where you went wrong. Your lack has nothing to do with color, yours or mine.......

I am not blaming whites for shit. I am showing you whites what blacks think about your hand picked black lawn jockeys.

You see black folks love Oprah. And if success was supposed to be hated by blacks or examples thereof then Oprah would be called all kids of nasty things. She can buy Ben Carson's family that's how much more successful she has been than Carson. Yet she is not despised. So all this bull you racists post about how blacks hate Carson because they hate examples of success gets shoved up your racist a--.

We don't like Ben Carson. We don't have to like him because you whites do. We definitely are not going to like him if you think you can tell us who to look up to. And we don't like him because he's a failure as a black man.

Saying blacks like Oprah isnt helping your case...
She a racist kunt who made her living pandering to white women.

^if I said, "You black people".. you would scream that I was racist. Your racism is palpable enough that you really didn't need to announce your color. We already knew.

Your use of false equivalences means nothing here.

To answer your first question, we taught you whites how to work. Think about it. Whites were too lazy to work the land themselves so they that had to get slaves to do the work they were too lazy to do themselves.

Sounds like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson

Saying blacks like Oprah isnt helping your case...
She a racist kunt who made her living pandering to white women.

Yes Oprah does help my case. Just because you don't like the truth doesn't invalidate that truth.

Seems that you whites cannot stand a truly successful black person.

Thanks for the compliment.

So tell me...what would be the bigger accomplishment?
Becoming the youngest head of NeuroSurgery at John Hopkins or having a talk show that only idiots watch?

I think the answers pretty clear.

So you do like Ben Carson? Now, I'm confused

Becoming the youngest head of NeuroSurgery at John Hopkins or having a talk show that only idiots watch?

Yes. the answer is very clear. Ben Carson is a failure.

Someone is jealous.

Don't be confused. Ben Cason is a lawn jockey with no balls or spine.

Your use of false equivalences means nothing here.

To answer your first question, we taught you whites how to work. Think about it. Whites were too lazy to work the land themselves so they that had to get slaves to do the work they were too lazy to do themselves.

No black ever taught me how to work to get ahead. That was my Dad, who was present and accounted for, and raised me. Color had 0 to do with it.
But, if you want to go down that work road, let me remind you that you wouldn't have electric, phones, radios, tv's, a car in every garage, a computer in your lap, libraries, skyscrapers, refrigeration, vacines for polio, measles etc. if it wasn't for whitey. To understand the difference, compare white America with black Africa.

Someone is jealous.

What do I have to be jealous of?

Don't be confused. Ben Cason is a lawn jockey with no balls or spine.

Then what was the purpose of your previous comment?

Someone is jealous.

What do I have to be jealous of?

Why are you asking rhetorical questions?

He said it the best. Black Democrats are chumps

Oprah is racist to the bone. Her pastor is none other than, "God damn America" Rev. Wright. Great choice for you to emulate...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back