Why blacks don't like Ben Carson and don't vote Republican

There you go again with the racist crap. "Whites like me"... Shut up. Whites like me are awesome.:eusa_dance: And I have raised both. And the only time you would hear me say, "Blacks, like you" is to point out your racism. I don't give a shit about color and have never started a thread with, "Here's a lesson you blacks need to learn". That shit would not fly in my house in either direction. And I am not a son, I am my Daddy's daughter. And a good one.

On to the facts:
Wright was a preacher, asking God to damn America. If it was about government fail, he would have asked God to damn government. Both he and Oprah are close to Louis Farrakhan, the very personification of racism. Birds of a feather flock together. "You blacks" as well as whites, need to teach your children that they can be anything they want because this country is for both of us. Instill in them what we can accomplish in this country when we work together, because this:
View attachment 135281
creates this:
View attachment 135282

Think of what could happen if we looked for the good in people...
There you go again with the racist crap. "Whites like me"... Shut up. Whites like me are awesome.:eusa_dance: And I have raised both. And the only time you would hear me say, "Blacks, like you" is to point out your racism. I don't give a shit about color and have never started a thread with, "Here's a lesson you blacks need to learn". That shit would not fly in my house in either direction. And I am not a son, I am my Daddy's daughter. And a good one.

On to the facts:
Wright was a preacher, asking God to damn America. If it was about government fail, he would have asked God to damn government. Both he and Oprah are close to Louis Farrakhan, the very personification of racism. Birds of a feather flock together. "You blacks" as well as whites, need to teach your children that they can be anything they want because this country is for both of us. Instill in them what we can accomplish in this country when we work together, because this:
View attachment 135281
creates this:
View attachment 135282

I'm actually a proud progressive liberal who believes in social security public schools yada yada but I actually wish more black people in the black community would leave the Democratic party and be more vocal in their communities and tell them the only way to get out of poverty is to take the Republicans advice.

Yes us liberals are right life has not and is not fair for you, but you have to stop the victim mentality. Democrats tell you you're victims, and you have been and in some ways still are being victimized. But it's time to have owner mentality not victim mentality. I learned about that at a company I worked for. People are either owners or victims. Example

A. I was raped and that's why my life sucks.

B. I was raped but I overcame it and it doesn't define me. I'm now in karate and I'm an advocate for.....

Why do we need to take republican advice when we are already doing what republicans say we aren't?

We are accomplishing things without laws denying people of the same opportunities while we do it. I don't know any blacks with this victim mentality. I do know that white racism still exists and the victims are going to be the ones who allow whites to tell you to ignore what's going on around you, don't talk about it, and be more concerned with us calling you victims and racists than stopping whites from being racist.

Now it's time for you whites here to learn another lesson. Blacks don't like Ben Carson. Why? Because he's stupid. Not because he's successful, but because he is stupid. We say he is a sellout. Not because he is successful, but because he throws blacks under the bus for his own financial gain.

But this guys says it better.

What is the "progressive agenda"?

We know what it is:

Human rights
Voting rights
Education
Infrastructure
Healthcare
Democracy
Preparing people for modern jobs
Religious Freedom

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Republicans are 90% white with that 10% being everyone else. Black, Native American, Asian and so on.

Worst of all is the fact Republicans constantly point at blacks insisting they need to change and yet, you have Appalachia which covers the 13 poorest states and their counties in the United States. Perhaps Republicans should spend some time on those poor white people. But they don't. Why?

We know why. Because poor whites in Appalachia accept their being f*cked. They don't see any way out. They vote race with the GOP. And Republicans aren't going to change the perception of their poor and ignorant base. They don't want to. It's that ignorance that keeps Republicans in power.

Gtfo, so white people don't care about people Appalachia?

Do you even bother to read the news and Trump reducing the regulations of the EPA and war on coal? And who is the biggest Ally of isreal?

Now it's time for you whites here to learn another lesson. Blacks don't like Ben Carson. Why? Because he's stupid. Not because he's successful, but because he is stupid. We say he is a sellout. Not because he is successful, but because he throws blacks under the bus for his own financial gain.
That's why you can't be taken seriously. How many movies did they make about your life? You're nothing but a low level cheap shot racist on the internet. Like any punk kid. Probably a white kid too, making blacks look bad.

Nah, I 'm a grown ass black man. Here's what most blacks think about Carson.

I guess this man is a white kid making blacks look bad too.

Have you ever wondered why mostly whites like you like Ben Carson? I mean this is a guy who should be in the black folks hall of fame, but he is despised And it's not because he is successful. His is the mindset that is the problem. But whites like you like that because it allows you to continue what you do.
You're right. I'm allowed to respect people regardless of race that achieve the pinnacle of their chosen profession. You may be old, but grown up you are not. All you offer is hate and racism. You could no nothing so you are jealous of those that didn't need your pathetic excuses because it proves you're a fraud. Truth is your enemy.

Oh no, I don't spread hatred or racism. And you are the childish one. You can't accept that whites aren't better.

You don't know what I have done. White racism is not an excuse. You prove it. The truth is my best friend. YOU are the one troubled by it.
Liar. You hate Carson because of his skin color. He proves you wrong. Every one of your posts demonstrates what a racist loser you are.

That's hilarious. I am black and hate Carson for his skin color:badgrin:. Have you considered maybe playing the comedy club?

What has Carson done to prove me wrong? I'm 10 years younger than Carson and retired 10 years sooner. That's how good I've done.

You don't know jack about me.

On to the facts:
View attachment 135281
creates this:
View attachment 135282

On to the facts:
View attachment 135281
creates this:
View attachment 135282

I'm actually a proud progressive liberal who believes in social security public schools yada yada but I actually wish more black people in the black community would leave the Democratic party and be more vocal in their communities and tell them the only way to get out of poverty is to take the Republicans advice.

Yes us liberals are right life has not and is not fair for you, but you have to stop the victim mentality. Democrats tell you you're victims, and you have been and in some ways still are being victimized. But it's time to have owner mentality not victim mentality. I learned about that at a company I worked for. People are either owners or victims. Example

B. I was raped but I overcame it and it doesn't define me. I'm now in karate and I'm an advocate for.....

Why do we need to take republican advice when we are already doing what republicans say we aren't?

We are accomplishing things without laws denying people of the same opportunities while we do it. I don't know any blacks with this victim mentality. I do know that white racism still exists and the victims are going to be the ones who allow whites to tell you to ignore what's going on around you, don't talk about it, and be more concerned with us calling you victims and racists than stopping whites from being racist.

You post the victim here non stop, yea most blacks in the South don't play the victim no more because Republicans provide them with jobs..its only the northern blacks who play the victim because the Democrats need the two races divided to stay in power.

That's why you can't be taken seriously. How many movies did they make about your life? You're nothing but a low level cheap shot racist on the internet. Like any punk kid. Probably a white kid too, making blacks look bad.

Have you ever wondered why mostly whites like you like Ben Carson? I mean this is a guy who should be in the black folks hall of fame, but he is despised And it's not because he is successful. His is the mindset that is the problem. But whites like you like that because it allows you to continue what you do.
You're right. I'm allowed to respect people regardless of race that achieve the pinnacle of their chosen profession. You may be old, but grown up you are not. All you offer is hate and racism. You could no nothing so you are jealous of those that didn't need your pathetic excuses because it proves you're a fraud. Truth is your enemy.

Oh no, I don't spread hatred or racism. And you are the childish one. You can't accept that whites aren't better.

You don't know what I have done. White racism is not an excuse. You prove it. The truth is my best friend. YOU are the one troubled by it.
Liar. You hate Carson because of his skin color. He proves you wrong. Every one of your posts demonstrates what a racist loser you are.

That's hilarious. I am black and hate Carson for his skin color:badgrin:. Have you considered maybe playing the comedy club?

What has Carson done to prove me wrong? I'm 10 years younger than Carson and retired 10 years sooner. That's how good I've done.

Of course you hate Carson because he has an (R) after his name and says to blacks get over it already...

What is the "progressive agenda"?

We know what it is:

Human rights
Voting rights
Education
Infrastructure
Healthcare
Democracy
Preparing people for modern jobs
Religious Freedom

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Republicans are 90% white with that 10% being everyone else. Black, Native American, Asian and so on.

Worst of all is the fact Republicans constantly point at blacks insisting they need to change and yet, you have Appalachia which covers the 13 poorest states and their counties in the United States. Perhaps Republicans should spend some time on those poor white people. But they don't. Why?

We know why. Because poor whites in Appalachia accept their being f*cked. They don't see any way out. They vote race with the GOP. And Republicans aren't going to change the perception of their poor and ignorant base. They don't want to. It's that ignorance that keeps Republicans in power.

Gtfo, so white people don't care about people Appalachia?

Do you even bother to read the news and Trump reducing the regulations of the EPA and war on coal? And who is the biggest Ally of isreal?

There is no war on coal.

That's what I said. Carson is the wrong skin color to do what he did for race baiters like you. We know what his kind of thinking can accomplish. Your kind of thinking gets blacks killed or incarcerated.

On to the facts:
View attachment 135281
creates this:
View attachment 135282

On to the facts:
View attachment 135281
creates this:
View attachment 135282

You post the victim here non stop, yea most blacks in the South don't play the victim no more because Republicans provide them with jobs..its only the northern blacks who play the victim because the Democrats need the two races divided to stay in power.

Nah. There ain't no posting victim here. Only the truth.

No where in America are any races united.

On to the facts:
View attachment 135281
creates this:
View attachment 135282

On to the facts:
View attachment 135281
creates this:
View attachment 135282

Way more in the South, then my home town of Chicago, the only way we got along if I was in my early years buying coke on the South side.

That's what I said. Carson is the wrong skin color to do what he did for race baiters like you. We know what his kind of thinking can accomplish. Your kind of thinking gets blacks killed or incarcerated.

No, my kind of thinking gets former gang bangers into college and graduated. .You stay stuck on Carson being a neurosurgeon. How many white neurosurgeons can you name? None. That's because it's no big deal for someone white to be one. But oh boy we blacks need to bow in the presence of Ben Carson because he's a neurosurgeon. You can't see your persona racism in that attitude. Ben Carson is a failed human being. The measure of a man is not his own personal accomplishments but what he does for others. Ben Carson hurts blacks in this nation because he validates racists like you which empowers them to continue their racism because they know they can find a black out there who will tell other blacks to not pay attention to it because it doesn't exist.

I see various races getting along just fine without your approval. Sucks to be you and be wrong about so much.

Nowhere in this country are the races united. Fact. Sucks to be you and wrong about so much.

I said UNITED dumb ass. Getting along with someone doesn't mean you are united.

On to the facts:
View attachment 135281
creates this:
View attachment 135282

On to the facts:
View attachment 135281
creates this:
View attachment 135282

Way more in the South, then my home town of Chicago, the only way we got along if I was in my early years buying coke on the South side.

You opinion of things are not definitive. In fact regarding matters of race, you are clueless.

You opinion of things are not definitive. In fact regarding matters of race, you are clueless.

Clueless my ass...again Chicago 38 years , South Carolina 14 years..we are not segregated down here, in fact for the most part we all get along.

No, my kind of thinking gets former gang bangers into college and graduated. .You stay stuck on Carson being a neurosurgeon. How many white neurosurgeons can you name? None. That's because it's no big deal for someone white to be one. But oh boy we blacks need to bow in the presence of Ben Carson because he's a neurosurgeon. You can't see your persona racism in that attitude. Ben Carson is a failed human being. The measure of a man is not his own personal accomplishments but what he does for others. Ben Carson hurts blacks in this nation because he validates racists like you which empowers them to continue their racism because they know they can find a black out there who will tell other blacks to not pay attention to it because it doesn't exist.
Carson sticks out for the reasons I already mentioned. He defied your line of thinking. Racism leads to problems and that's what you offer.

Carson hurts blacks because he validates my racism? You are one dumb asshole. Not nearly as smart as you think you are. Everyone here seems to have drawn the same conclusion. Go peddle your stupid loser mentality to kids in the street, no one here buys it.

Your stupidity and hate held you back, not your skin color.

I see various races getting along just fine without your approval. Sucks to be you and be wrong about so much.

Nowhere in this country are the races united. Fact. Sucks to be you and wrong about so much.

I said UNITED dumb ass. Getting along with someone doesn't mean you are united.
No one but you knows what you mean. Getting along is being united, that's how society is supposed to work. Maybe you need a white cock up your butt to feel united?

Blacks don't like Carson because he goes against the misguided black ideology that it is the white man that keeps blacks from succeeding. He is proof that that is bullshit.

Yeah, by getting welfare when he was a kid.

Normal human beings hate him because he is dishonest, mean spirited, because he blames victims and, like the OP, he's flat out dumb. And, he's a bible thumper who is NOT christian and does not even pretend to follow the teachings of Jesus.

Anybody remember the brain surgeon who wrote an op/ed thanking Carson for taking the heat off of him to be the smartest in the crowd.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Actually he talks a lot and says nothing.

Forum List

Back