Why Blacks Should Vote for Trump

Blacks should vote for Drumpf because of what 5 Black guys said? Thats even more retarded than using Briebart for a source. :laugh:
I know you cannot understand their point of view. We were all on our way to work. That's not something you do not engage in.
i can understand their point of view. What I asked is why should I let that POV dictate who i vote for?
Because your too braindead to make your own decisions?
I already made my decision. I will be voting against Drumpf. Kind of kills your assumption doesnt it?
laugh.gif
See. I told ya.
What did you tell me? Please provide some quotes.

I know you cannot understand their point of view. We were all on our way to work. That's not something you do not engage in.
i can understand their point of view. What I asked is why should I let that POV dictate who i vote for?
I already made my decision. I will be voting against Drumpf. Kind of kills your assumption doesnt it?
laugh.gif
See. I told ya.
Sorry. I'm here to entertain - not educate.

laugh.gif
See. I told ya.
Thats what you clowns do best. Carry on then.

laugh.gif
See. I told ya.
Don't pick your nose - your head will cave in.

laugh.gif
See. I told ya.
You may want to ask if there is a forum for clowns. You already admitted thats what you were here for.

See. I told ya.
You may want to ask if there is a forum for clowns. You already admitted thats what you were here for.
Lol I love getting you libtards stirred up...

Blacks have been rendered voiceless by democrats....finding their voice is something they have to do on their own.....

Lol I love getting you libtards stirred up...
You only love being a clown.

Blacks have been rendered voiceless by democrats....finding their voice is something they have to do on their own.....
Weird how BLM has been mentioned by both candidates and a topic of the political conversation aint it?
Murdering police is not a voice, it's a democrat task they mastered......
What did that have to do with showing you BLM is a topic of the political conversation when you claimed Blacks were voiceless?

Weird how BLM has been mentioned by both candidates and a topic of the political conversation aint it?
What did that have to do with showing you BLM is a topic of the political conversation when you claimed Blacks were voiceless?
RIF....

RIF....
SAA....

BLM is a terrorist organization.

If you mean that BLM strikes terror in your hear then I agree.

No....murdering police makes them domestic terrorists....

When did they murder anyone let alone cops?

Last night was the latest I believe....

Last night was the latest I believe....
Show me. Never mind. I forgot how you like to make random claims with no proof.

Blacks will do what they're told by their Democratic Party masters.

Then again, there's nobody else to vote for, this year.
Retarded whites will vote for Drumpf like their party masters dictate. Wont help but they will still vote for the loser in an attempt to save their "white" emotions and butt hurt.
Ya'll just hush yo mouf and does wha'cher told, likes a good Democrat, Tom...
Yeah. You white guys that want us to help you vote for a racist already used that particular gambit. its never going to work on us but nice try.
I don't what you to vote for anybody... I don't care if you fall off the face of the planet... you would not be missed... both sides are playing you... BOTH sides.
Of course you want me to vote for Drumpf. Thats why you keep using the over used democratic plantation gambit. Still not working.
I'm voting for the HildaBeast... why would I want you to vote for Attila the Hun?

Forum List

Back