Why Blacks Should Vote for Trump

Drumpf will get approximately 10% of the Black Vote or less. The reason for the rampant disparity is a bit of mystery. Blacks are one of the few blocks of voters that Mr. Trump has not aggressivly offended.

I feel that blacks, as a group, value their votes more than most since it was so hard to get. Obama's four square endorsement of HRC helps but the rest of the astounding deficit Mr. Trump is suffering from has to be of his own making.

Bingo! DJT makes great speech tonight reaching out to Blacks who Democrats take for granted. You should never lose an election to Democrats, they are hypersensitive and dumb.

:lol::lol: All this dumb ass whining doesn't mean shit.

There exists NO greater divide, NO greater chasm in all of politics than that between African-Americans and the Republican Party.

The only reason you morons are crying about who black people vote for is because the black vote is critical to important and national elections .. and almost none of that vote goes to republicans.

Republicans hate black people .. black people hate the Republican Party .. only NOW, the tables have turned and the black vote will continue to inflict pain and sorrow on any republican aspirations for the White House.

You hate us .. we hate you.

What's the problem?

By the way .. it isn't just black people who despise your idiot party. :0) Hell no it isn't.

Democrats dominate among every .. as in ALL .. non-white demographics in this country .. including Asians, Hispanics, Muslims, and Jews.

Last edited:
Bingo! DJT makes great speech tonight reaching out to Blacks who Democrats take for granted. You should never lose an election to Democrats, they are hypersensitive and dumb.
I wont ever vote for a republican so you may as well stop begging and whining you pink cave chimp. That would be like voting the KKK and expecting something good to happen.

I wont ever vote for a republican so you may as well stop begging and whining you pink cave chimp. That would be like voting the KKK and expecting something good to happen.

:clap::clap::clap:

So what has Democrat Party done for you lately racist, ignorant, fool?

There exists NO greater divide, NO greater chasm in all of politics than that between African-Americans and the Republican Party.

The only reason you morons are crying about who black people vote for is because the black vote is critical to important and national elections .. and almost none of that vote goes to republicans.

Republicans hate black people .. black people hate the Republican Party .. only NOW, the tables have turned and the black vote will continue to inflict pain and sorrow on any republican aspirations for the White House.

What's the problem?

By the way .. it isn't just black people who despise your idiot party. :0) Hell no it isn't.

Democrats dominate among every .. as in ALL .. non-white demographics in this country .. including Asians, Hispanics, Muslims, and Jews.
Yes there is. The chasm between what Democrats say and what they really do for Blacks after an election.

The other morning I stopped at the gas station while on my way to work to get my morning cup of coffee. While there I had the very real pleasure of bumping into a group of 5 black guys who were part of a roofing company. Two of the men were brothers and owned it, the others were hired men. We got to talking politics and I was NOT surprised that all 5 of them were voting Trump. They said their biggest obstacle in the roofing business was illegal labor. One of the brothers explained that he could take me around the area and show me numerous bids he had lost, and illegal labor on that job right now. According to Dem's these are jobs Americans won't do. Also, Black America should remember how Bill Clinton set up the housing bubble that hurt so many Black families.
FAIL: Hillary Clinton Ad Attacks Donald Trump On Housing Crisis, But Her Donors, Husband Implicated In Mortgage Meltdown - Breitbart
Blacks should vote for Drumpf because of what 5 Black guys said? Thats even more retarded than using Briebart for a source. :laugh:

How are Black Lives Better (BLM) under Obama? Have you people checked the Black Unemployment numbers over the last 8 years vs. previous 8 years? You trash using Breitbart for a source.....as opposed to Dan Rather CBS or Brian Williams NBC? CBS and NBC are proven liars.

Democrats have done nothing for blacks or working class Americans. Con their vote and then forget they even exist.

Drumpf will get approximately 10% of the Black Vote or less. The reason for the rampant disparity is a bit of mystery. Blacks are one of the few blocks of voters that Mr. Trump has not aggressivly offended.

I feel that blacks, as a group, value their votes more than most since it was so hard to get. Obama's four square endorsement of HRC helps but the rest of the astounding deficit Mr. Trump is suffering from has to be of his own making.
"For the times they are a changing..."

What have Republicans ever done for blacks? When have Democrats ever tried to obstruct Republicans trying to help blacks?

Now, when have Republicans ever tried to obstruct Democrats from helping blacks? Think about this one before you answer...

Kiss my ass you ignorant racist fuck. :lol:

I'm not a democrat, but .. Black president .. thousands of elected Black legislators all over the country .. Black people all throughout the Democratic Party .. attention to our issues .. compared to your all white party full of racist motherfuckers just like you.

The choice seems pretty clear.

Check this out Bozo .. African-Americans were once overwhelmingly republican .. what the fuck did the Republican Party do for blacks during those times? We didn't even have basic human and civil rights. 'Black Wall Street' was destroyed by racists, hundreds were murdered, and the city was bombed from the air. Republicans didn't do shit about it.

Mississippi has been republican for a lot of years .. what the fuck are republicans doing about the poorest state in the country? It's a red state .. poorest fucking state in the country. IN FACT .. 9 of the 10 poorest states in American vote consistently republican .. even though republicans haven't done shit for them.

How about you skip your country-fried ass away to talk to somebody else dummy.

What's the problem?

Yes there is. The chasm between what Democrats say and what they really do for Blacks after an election.

Your election problems ain't (eb) just with Black people Bozo. Just about everybody rejects the Republican Party.

Why aren't you posting threads about why Asians should vote for Trump .. or why Jews, Hispanics, Muslims, women, and millennials should vote for Trump. They all reject your idiot party almost as much as Black people.

Republicans hate everybody .. everybody hates republicans.

I'm not a democrat, but .. Black president .. thousands of elected Black legislators all over the country .. Black people all throughout the Democratic Party .. attention to our issues .. compared to your all white party full of racist motherfuckers just like you.

Check this out Bozo .. African-Americans were once overwhelmingly republican .. what the fuck did the Republican Party do for blacks during those times? We didn't even have basic human and civil rights. 'Black Wall Street' was destroyed by racists, hundreds were murdered, and the city was bombed from the air. Republicans didn't do shit about it.

Mississippi has been republican for a lot of years .. what the fuck are republicans doing about the poorest state in the country? It's a red state .. poorest fucking state in the country. IN FACT .. 9 of the 10 poorest states in American vote consistently republican .. even though republicans haven't done shit for them.

Yeah. Blacks permeate Democrat Party. That's why black communities are in ruins, unemployment is rampant, and 7 out of 10 black babies born out of wedlock. "Boy dat Democrats Party sho do lots fo me...I calls black Republicans Uncle Toms."

Yeah. Blacks permeate Democrat Party. That's why black communities are in ruins, unemployment is rampant, and 7 out of 10 black babies born out of wedlock. "Boy dat Democrats Party sho do lots fo me...I calls black Republicans Uncle Toms."

Voting republican is why Mississippi and 9 out of 10 other states are the poorest states in the nation. You morons can't even take care of white people. :0)

.. and oh yeah .. don't kill yourself ..

Why Older White Men Have Highest Suicide Rate in US
Why Older White Men Have Highest Suicide Rate in US | Psych Central News

White, Middle-Age Suicide In America Skyrockets
White, middle-age suicide spiked 40% in the last 10 years.

Doesn't appear that it's all that great being you.

Voting republican is why Mississippi and 9 out of 10 other states are the poorest states in the nation. You morons can't even take care of white people. :0)

Those would be the number of blacks who vote Democratic and drag the state down. Vote GOP and get help for your state district. Wake up man.

Those would be the number of blacks who vote Democratic and drag the state down. Vote GOP and get help for your state district. Wake up man.

You dummies can't even help the states you control .. THE POOREST STATES IN AMERICA.

YOUR party is the party of failure .. and is on the road to oblivion. Everybody but angry old white men like you rejects your idiot party.

The other morning I stopped at the gas station while on my way to work to get my morning cup of coffee. While there I had the very real pleasure of bumping into a group of 5 black guys who were part of a roofing company. Two of the men were brothers and owned it, the others were hired men. We got to talking politics and I was NOT surprised that all 5 of them were voting Trump. They said their biggest obstacle in the roofing business was illegal labor. One of the brothers explained that he could take me around the area and show me numerous bids he had lost, and illegal labor on that job right now. According to Dem's these are jobs Americans won't do. Also, Black America should remember how Bill Clinton set up the housing bubble that hurt so many Black families.
FAIL: Hillary Clinton Ad Attacks Donald Trump On Housing Crisis, But Her Donors, Husband Implicated In Mortgage Meltdown - Breitbart
Blacks should vote for Drumpf because of what 5 Black guys said? Thats even more retarded than using Briebart for a source. :laugh:

Of course you ignored his point, but why should blacks for for someone who wants to import illegals to fire them? Are you man enough to once in your life stand up to a real question? I'm thinking no, you can't

You dummies can't even help the states you control .. THE POOREST STATES IN AMERICA.

YOUR party is the party of failure .. and is on the road to oblivion. Everybody but angry old white men like you rejects your idiot party.

Blacks like everyone more than anything need ... jobs ... And you're voting for the party that wants to import people who will ensure blacks remain unemployed. Yeah, you're a real black hero. Suck it up for Democrats again, or just suck them, whatever makes you not realize what a complete piece of shit that you are

Sure. That's why GOP controls both houses of Congress and 2/3rds of state houses. Lol.

Forum List

Back