Why Blacks Should Vote for Trump

The other morning I stopped at the gas station while on my way to work to get my morning cup of coffee. While there I had the very real pleasure of bumping into a group of 5 black guys who were part of a roofing company. Two of the men were brothers and owned it, the others were hired men. We got to talking politics and I was NOT surprised that all 5 of them were voting Trump. They said their biggest obstacle in the roofing business was illegal labor. One of the brothers explained that he could take me around the area and show me numerous bids he had lost, and illegal labor on that job right now. According to Dem's these are jobs Americans won't do. Also, Black America should remember how Bill Clinton set up the housing bubble that hurt so many Black families.
FAIL: Hillary Clinton Ad Attacks Donald Trump On Housing Crisis, But Her Donors, Husband Implicated In Mortgage Meltdown - Breitbart
Blacks should vote for Drumpf because of what 5 Black guys said? Thats even more retarded than using Briebart for a source. :laugh:

Is t it cute how bigots think they should tell women and minorities what to do/think. Amazingly what the bigots think women and minorities should do always benefits them and screws women and minirities and reinforces white male privilege.

They must think everyone is as stupid as dimb Donald's adherents.
Like sheep you herd over the cliff for Billary.

The other morning I stopped at the gas station while on my way to work to get my morning cup of coffee. While there I had the very real pleasure of bumping into a group of 5 black guys who were part of a roofing company. Two of the men were brothers and owned it, the others were hired men. We got to talking politics and I was NOT surprised that all 5 of them were voting Trump. They said their biggest obstacle in the roofing business was illegal labor. One of the brothers explained that he could take me around the area and show me numerous bids he had lost, and illegal labor on that job right now. According to Dem's these are jobs Americans won't do. Also, Black America should remember how Bill Clinton set up the housing bubble that hurt so many Black families.
FAIL: Hillary Clinton Ad Attacks Donald Trump On Housing Crisis, But Her Donors, Husband Implicated In Mortgage Meltdown - Breitbart
Blacks should vote for Drumpf because of what 5 Black guys said? Thats even more retarded than using Briebart for a source. :laugh:

Is t it cute how bigots think they should tell women and minorities what to do/think. Amazingly what the bigots think women and minorities should do always benefits them and screws women and minirities and reinforces white male privilege.

They must think everyone is as stupid as dimb Donald's adherents.
I dont know if they are seriously trying to convince Blacks to vote for their loser candidate or they are just hoping some Blacks are dumb enough to do what racists want them to do. :dunno:

Blacks will do what they're told by their Democratic Party masters.

Then again, there's nobody else to vote for, this year.
Retarded whites will vote for Drumpf like their party masters dictate. Wont help but they will still vote for the loser in an attempt to save their "white" emotions and butt hurt.
No, I think the retarded whites are the ones voting Billary.

I know you cannot understand their point of view. We were all on our way to work. That's not something you do not engage in.
i can understand their point of view. What I asked is why should I let that POV dictate who i vote for?
Hey, knowledge can be a scary thing...might lead to an epiphany.
Knowledge may be scary to you and its obvious you have never had an epiphany. However you still havent explained why I should listen to these 5 Black guys that own a roofing company when my uncle owns a roofing company and he hates Drumpf?

It's simple. People who want to work vote for Trump. People who want a welfare check vote for Clinton.

I know you cannot understand their point of view. We were all on our way to work. That's not something you do not engage in.
i can understand their point of view. What I asked is why should I let that POV dictate who i vote for?
Because your too braindead to make your own decisions?

Retarded whites will vote for Drumpf like their party masters dictate. Wont help but they will still vote for the loser in an attempt to save their "white" emotions and butt hurt.
No, I think the retarded whites are the ones voting Billary.
No. Those are the intelligent ones that realize Drumpf is woefully unprepared for the position.

Trump will do more and have a more positive,substantive impact on black community than Billary ever will.

Ya'll just hush yo mouf and does wha'cher told, likes a good Democrat, Tom...

Trump will do more and have a more positive,substantive impact on black community than Billary ever will.
Voting for the Ghost of Boss Tweed of Tammany Hall is a very bad idea...

Voting for Attila the Hun is an even worse one...

Yeah. You white guys that want us to help you vote for a racist already used that particular gambit. its never going to work on us but nice try.

I already made my decision. I will be voting against Drumpf. Kind of kills your assumption doesnt it?
laugh.gif

Yeah. You white guys that want us to help you vote for a racist already used that particular gambit. its never going to work on us but nice try.
I don't what you to vote for anybody... I don't care if you fall off the face of the planet... you would not be missed... both sides are playing you... BOTH sides.

What is more "retarded"? Voting for a true political outsider who is not bought and paid for, or voting for a PROVEN FAILURE.
Take a real examination of the mess Hillary made as Secretary of State. She had her "test run" holding high office and failed miserably. She also physically collapsed and resigned. What makes you think she can handle even higher office and being 5 years older and more feeble?

I don't what you to vote for anybody... I don't care if you fall off the face of the planet... you would not be missed... both sides are playing you... BOTH sides.
Of course you want me to vote for Drumpf. Thats why you keep using the over used democratic plantation gambit. Still not working.

I already made my decision. I will be voting against Drumpf. Kind of kills your assumption doesnt it?
laugh.gif
See. I told ya.

Forum List

Back