Why Blacks Should Vote for Trump

So I'm "dumb" because I think blacks are as capable as whites. Got it. Thanks for that worthless contribution to the conversation, but you're a worthless member of society
No youre dumb because you are voting for a clown that sends his jobs overseas all the while ranting about how he is going to bring back jobs when his own actions show that not to be true. Youre a typical low intellect RW sheep.

No, YOU are dumb...
Democrats in Congress will never raise taxes on Investments because that's where they make most of their money, NOT from Income, which they are HAPPY to raise.
Sounds like a good thing to me. I have lots of investments.

You invested in white run companies who only hire their cronies? Why did you do that? You are so full of shit
i did? I dont own any investments from white people. Youre swinging but you keep missing.

You don't own stocks or corporate bonds? What do you invest in?

How did you get any self employment work, BTW? I thought companies only hire their white cronies

No youre dumb because you are voting for a clown that sends his jobs overseas all the while ranting about how he is going to bring back jobs when his own actions show that not to be true. Youre a typical low intellect RW sheep.

No, YOU are dumb...
Democrats in Congress will never raise taxes on Investments because that's where they make most of their money, NOT from Income, which they are HAPPY to raise.

You invested in white run companies who only hire their cronies? Why did you do that? You are so full of shit
i did? I dont own any investments from white people. Youre swinging but you keep missing.

How did you get any self employment work, BTW? I thought companies only hire their white cronies
You should educated yourself regarding self directed Roth IRA's Your ignorance on this subject is just as appalling as you have displayed on other subjects.

What Is A Self-Directed Roth IRA?

You never addressed why republicans did nothing for Blacks

Like freeing the slaves?

HUNDREDS of years ago when the Republican Party was anti-slavery ... fast forward to the Sixties and the Southern Strategy .. and the Republican Party have become a home for racists.

The question was, what did republicans do for Blacks when we were voting for them.

Civil Rights didn't come until we started voting for democrats.

Try again.

Last edited:
How does any of that help a black man on the street who can't get a job because Democrats are importing low wage workers by the million? Inner city black teen unemployment is 50% because of the idiotic minimum wage because no one pays someone what they aren't worth. And the minimum wage kills inner city black business owners too. They can't pay it.

Under Hussein, black wages, unemployment, wealth or any other measure has been abysmal. And you keep shilling for him. But it's because you're black, isn't it?

Police terrorism, you're an idiot. Blacks screw themselves again by not cooperating with police when they try to protect you.

And I've never argued to vote Republican, StupidAsShit. I'm just mocking you for blindly supporting a Democrat party that does nothing but screw black people

In other words you're just as dumb as the rest of the RW morons on this site .. don't have an answer for a damn thing. :0) Not that any of that is a surprise.

Who cares what you think of the terrorism of police? That issue will get effectively addressed without you. We don't need republicans to do that. You are not needed and will soon be fading away mainstream politics. Even many republicans run from you.

The Supreme Court will be in the hands of all the people you hate. :lol:

AND, Blacks aren't the only people disgusted by your idiot party.

So I'm "dumb" because I think blacks are as capable as whites. Got it. Thanks for that worthless contribution to the conversation, but you're a worthless member of society

No, YOU are dumb...

Me too but what I posted proves Establishment Democrats are just as scummy as Establishment Republicans.
Well, on various matters, each Party manages to out scummy the other.

In other words you're just as dumb as the rest of the RW morons on this site .. don't have an answer for a damn thing. :0) Not that any of that is a surprise.

Who cares what you think of the terrorism of police? That issue will get effectively addressed without you. We don't need republicans to do that. You are not needed and will soon be fading away mainstream politics. Even many republicans run from you.

The Supreme Court will be in the hands of all the people you hate. :lol:

AND, Blacks aren't the only people disgusted by your idiot party.

No, YOU are dumb...

Me too but what I posted proves Establishment Democrats are just as scummy as Establishment Republicans.
While dems are scummy they are less summy than repubs.

No, YOU are dumb...

You should educated yourself regarding self directed Roth IRA's Your ignorance on this subject is just as appalling as you have displayed on other subjects.

Roth IRAs are just a vehicle, it's not an investment itself. You just keep showing more and more how clueless you are. Now what about answering my question, you said companies just hire our own white cronies. So you don't buy stocks or corporate bonds since those are just institutional racist organizations who won't give blacks a fair chance?

No, YOU are dumb...

While dems are scummy they are less summy than repubs.

Ridiculous. Democrats keep blacks poor to keep the votes pumping, there is nothing scummier than that

Roth IRAs are just a vehicle, it's not an investment itself. You just keep showing more and more how clueless you are. Now what about answering my question, you said companies just hire our own white cronies. So you don't buy stocks or corporate bonds since those are just institutional racist organizations who won't give blacks a fair chance?
Only dimwitted people dont reallze you dont have to buy stocks and bonds to have investments.

Only dimwitted people dont reallze you dont have to buy stocks and bonds to have investments.

So if you know about it, why can't you answer the question? What do you invest in?

It's difficult to have a diversified portfolio with good returns without them. So how do you do it since US companies are just white racists who only hire their white cronies and don't care about capability? Clearly companies that ignore the best employees also are going to be market losers and bad investments. So how do you do it?

Every post you make on business and investments screams you don't know shit about either one

So if you know about it, why can't you answer the question? What do you invest in?

It's difficult to have a diversified portfolio with good returns without them. So how do you do it since US companies are just white racists who only hire their white cronies and don't care about capability? Clearly companies that ignore the best employees also are going to be market losers and bad investments. So how do you do it?

Every post you make on business and investments screams you don't know shit about either one
If you were Black I would. Since youre white and ignorant to boot I wont waste my time.

If you were Black I would. Since youre white and ignorant to boot I wont waste my time.

Yes, Sir Robin,

I guess despite your swelled head, you realize you're talking to someone who does know what you are talking about and you can't back up your shit

Yes, Sir Robin,

I guess despite your swelled head, you realize you're talking to someone who does know what you are talking about and you can't back up your shit

Obviously you didnt know what i was talking about. if you did then you would have known you can invest in things other than stocks and bonds.

Yes, Sir Robin,

Obviously you didnt know what i was talking about. if you did then you would have known you can invest in things other than stocks and bonds.

I directly replied to that. All you keep showing is you don't know what you're talking about.

And you still haven't given me the post number for the post you claim you enumerated what Obama has done for blacks. Bojangles only said what Democrats have done for blacks in government, he had zero for what Obama's done for the black man on the street.

What do you know about? We just seem to be checking off things you don't know anything about. Investments, management, Obama, blacks.

You don't care that Democrats are importing poor workers keeping blacks from starting out with a job. You don't care that minimum wages have inner city black unemployment at 50% and inner city black business owners are struggling more because of it. You don't care that black income, wealth and employment aren't going up.

You're a complete zilch so far

Yes, Sir Robin,

So you don't know what you do for a living, you don't know who you work for, you don't know what you invest in, you don't know how Hussein or the Democrats help blacks, you don't know the post number that you enumerated it, you don't know why allowing blacks to leave their neighborhood crappy schools would help them, you don't know how allowing inner city black teens get a job with a minimum wage local businesses can pay would help them, you don't know how not being able to pay a minimum wage would help black business owners would help them, you don't know how not having Latino workers freely take the job of low skill blacks hurts black workers, but ...

you do know that Republicans hurt blacks.

Yeah, you go with that, girl

Forum List

Back