Why Blacks Should Vote for Trump

"So how's being Bojangles for the Democrats working out for you? Fifty years of race whoring. Making lots of progress?"

You think blacks voting for democrats makes us "Bojangles" I'm not a democrat moron .. but I can quite EASILY demonstrate why we vote for democrats .. and quite EASILY demonstrate the progress .. but you'll just run away, incapable of intellectual discussion
Democrats have done 50 years of race whoring, what has it gotten you? Explain.

And I called YOU "Bojangles," damn you're stupid. I already told you that. You're on this site every day saying the bar needs to be lowered, blacks need more handouts, and I'm a racist because I keep saying blacks are as capable as anyone else.

I guess you have your defense mechanisms set up for why you're a failure, that it is on you isn't something that you're ready to handle

I don't give a fuck about who you vote for .. Black people don't give a fuck about who you vote for
why do you care about who we vote for .. beyond the fact that republicans need our votes?

What?

Let's do this AGAIN ..

Black president .. thousands of elected Black democrats all over the country .. Black people all throughout the Democratic Party .. attention to our issues and legislation to support those issues .. compared to your all white party that doesn't do shit for Black people and don't even count them among their ranks.

THAT plus the FACT that republicans didn't do shit for Black people even when we were voting for them .. we didn't even have basic human rights .. and republicans did nothing about the atrocities suffered by black people who were voting for them.

When Clinton wins, she will address the issue of police terrorism .. AND, she will appoint non-conservative Supreme Court Justices to the Court .. perhaps even Obama.

Let's hear your intellectual argument against that .. or just run away as all your ilk does.

.. and maybe you can explain why the fuck you care about who we vote for.

How does any of that help a black man on the street who can't get a job because Democrats are importing low wage workers by the million? Inner city black teen unemployment is 50% because of the idiotic minimum wage because no one pays someone what they aren't worth. And the minimum wage kills inner city black business owners too. They can't pay it.

Under Hussein, black wages, unemployment, wealth or any other measure has been abysmal. And you keep shilling for him. But it's because you're black, isn't it?

Police terrorism, you're an idiot. Blacks screw themselves again by not cooperating with police when they try to protect you.

And I've never argued to vote Republican, StupidAsShit. I'm just mocking you for blindly supporting a Democrat party that does nothing but screw black people
When did the GOP ever stop illegal immigration?
"There are jobs that just simply aren't getting done because Americans won't do them. And yet, if you're making 50 cents an hour in Mexico, and you can make a lot more in America, and you've got mouths to feed, you're going to come and try to find the work. It's a big border, across which people are coming to provide for their families." GW Bush(2006)

Hey dumb ass, read the blue

:0) You've got to be the dumbest motherfucker on this board .. even surpassing the mindless ignorance of Bush92.

OJ???? :lol:
See how I did that? I quoted YOU alone so everyone can follow the conversation. You should do likewise instead of quoting 50 people in your posts when you're responding to one individual..

And you have the ignorance to call ME a "dumb mother fucker" you ignorant savage.

Blacks have it way easier than whites in corporate America and have for a long time. If you're black, you have a huge advantage, companies are trying hit targets. If you're white, it's pure competition for a job. If you're black, you just have to prove you can do the job.

But other than the snide attitude, what you are saying is exactly right in a free market. Companies that don't hire the best employees lose out in the long run. If the best ones are passed over, start your own that does hire the best people and eat them for lunch.

Government solutions just end up being never ending quotas and games with government. Free markets are the solution. Embrace that, don't just say it
Yes Blacks have it easier once they get to corporate america simply by virtue of them being way better than the white competition. Its getting there and not giving up when racists try to stop you that is the issue. Once you make it you see the white haters coming from a long distance away and you can set traps and let them screw themselves like I did for the time I worked in the corporate environment. Whats funny is I have had assistance from white women on a number of occasions to make a would be racist obstacle creator step on his own dick.

I wasnt being snide I was just pointing out an obvious fact. If youre a NA or Black or any other melinated person then you are a uncle tom, tonto, or jose if you consider whites to be superior to you and others of your ethnicity..

Blacks are "way better than the white competition?" Again you're a racist. Why is that OK to say but not the reverse? I am not saying the reverse. I just want the best to have the opportunity no matter who they are. But you're still fighting a war you already won. Even in the 50s, government was the problem.

Companies in the deep south wanted green, not white. So government forced them to stop with Jim Crow ... wait for it ... laws. Who enacts laws, Holmes? G-o-v-e-r-n-m-e-n-t. Markets almost never discriminate because to do that requires leaving money on the table. The Montgomery bus system opposed forcing their most reliable customers to the back and to stand

Then why the need for Affirmative Action?
The main reason is to make up for the 400 years white males had their own specific affirmative action because they were afraid of competition. There is a reason Blacks, NAs, Asian, women etc were held back legally by white males for over 400 years. They have an inferiority complex the six of Mt Kilimanjaro.

The second reason is because these same inferiority driven white males own the roads to prosperity and will not willingly allow others into the game. So even though white males had exclusive white male AA for over 400 years others now have to share AA among the different groups white males are afraid of.

You know nothing about the country you live in.

1) You were never a slave
2) No one alive ever owned slaves.

Grow up and get over it. Jobs in this country are based on skill, we don't live in old Europe.

You claim to be self employed, you are obviously lying about that because if it were true, you'd know how full of crap you are
I know a lot about this country and learning more everyday.

I was once a wage slave.
There are people enslaved right now here in the US.

I am grown and no i wont get over it. Jobs in this country are based on who you know. I would never live in europe. Too many white people for me.

However strong my logic may be its much stronger than yours

Dissolving into ignorant ranting doesn't really help you build a strong case as an intelligent interlocutor. You are excused from further participation cave chimp.
Guess you missed the definition of an UNINDICTED FELON.

"So how's being Bojangles for the Democrats working out for you? Fifty years of race whoring. Making lots of progress?"

You think blacks voting for democrats makes us "Bojangles" I'm not a democrat moron .. but I can quite EASILY demonstrate why we vote for democrats .. and quite EASILY demonstrate the progress .. but you'll just run away, incapable of intellectual discussion

And I called YOU "Bojangles," damn you're stupid. I already told you that. You're on this site every day saying the bar needs to be lowered, blacks need more handouts, and I'm a racist because I keep saying blacks are as capable as anyone else.

I guess you have your defense mechanisms set up for why you're a failure, that it is on you isn't something that you're ready to handle

I don't give a fuck about who you vote for .. Black people don't give a fuck about who you vote for
why do you care about who we vote for .. beyond the fact that republicans need our votes?

What?

Let's do this AGAIN ..

Black president .. thousands of elected Black democrats all over the country .. Black people all throughout the Democratic Party .. attention to our issues and legislation to support those issues .. compared to your all white party that doesn't do shit for Black people and don't even count them among their ranks.

THAT plus the FACT that republicans didn't do shit for Black people even when we were voting for them .. we didn't even have basic human rights .. and republicans did nothing about the atrocities suffered by black people who were voting for them.

When Clinton wins, she will address the issue of police terrorism .. AND, she will appoint non-conservative Supreme Court Justices to the Court .. perhaps even Obama.

Let's hear your intellectual argument against that .. or just run away as all your ilk does.

How does any of that help a black man on the street who can't get a job because Democrats are importing low wage workers by the million? Inner city black teen unemployment is 50% because of the idiotic minimum wage because no one pays someone what they aren't worth. And the minimum wage kills inner city black business owners too. They can't pay it.

Under Hussein, black wages, unemployment, wealth or any other measure has been abysmal. And you keep shilling for him. But it's because you're black, isn't it?

Police terrorism, you're an idiot. Blacks screw themselves again by not cooperating with police when they try to protect you.

And I've never argued to vote Republican, StupidAsShit. I'm just mocking you for blindly supporting a Democrat party that does nothing but screw black people

In other words you're just as dumb as the rest of the RW morons on this site .. don't have an answer for a damn thing. :0) Not that any of that is a surprise.

Who cares what you think of the terrorism of police? That issue will get effectively addressed without you. We don't need republicans to do that. You are not needed and will soon be fading away mainstream politics. Even many republicans run from you.

The Supreme Court will be in the hands of all the people you hate. :lol:

AND, Blacks aren't the only people disgusted by your idiot party.

So I'm "dumb" because I think blacks are as capable as whites. Got it. Thanks for that worthless contribution to the conversation, but you're a worthless member of society
No youre dumb because you are voting for a clown that sends his jobs overseas all the while ranting about how he is going to bring back jobs when his own actions show that not to be true. Youre a typical low intellect RW sheep.

However strong my logic may be its much stronger than yours

Dissolving into ignorant ranting doesn't really help you build a strong case as an intelligent interlocutor. You are excused from further participation cave chimp.
Guess you missed the definition of an UNINDICTED FELON.
Guess you missed that you cant be a felon unless you are indicted?

Yes Blacks have it easier once they get to corporate america simply by virtue of them being way better than the white competition. Its getting there and not giving up when racists try to stop you that is the issue. Once you make it you see the white haters coming from a long distance away and you can set traps and let them screw themselves like I did for the time I worked in the corporate environment. Whats funny is I have had assistance from white women on a number of occasions to make a would be racist obstacle creator step on his own dick.

I wasnt being snide I was just pointing out an obvious fact. If youre a NA or Black or any other melinated person then you are a uncle tom, tonto, or jose if you consider whites to be superior to you and others of your ethnicity..

Blacks are "way better than the white competition?" Again you're a racist. Why is that OK to say but not the reverse? I am not saying the reverse. I just want the best to have the opportunity no matter who they are. But you're still fighting a war you already won. Even in the 50s, government was the problem.

Companies in the deep south wanted green, not white. So government forced them to stop with Jim Crow ... wait for it ... laws. Who enacts laws, Holmes? G-o-v-e-r-n-m-e-n-t. Markets almost never discriminate because to do that requires leaving money on the table. The Montgomery bus system opposed forcing their most reliable customers to the back and to stand

The main reason is to make up for the 400 years white males had their own specific affirmative action because they were afraid of competition. There is a reason Blacks, NAs, Asian, women etc were held back legally by white males for over 400 years. They have an inferiority complex the six of Mt Kilimanjaro.

The second reason is because these same inferiority driven white males own the roads to prosperity and will not willingly allow others into the game. So even though white males had exclusive white male AA for over 400 years others now have to share AA among the different groups white males are afraid of.

Grow up and get over it. Jobs in this country are based on skill, we don't live in old Europe.

You claim to be self employed, you are obviously lying about that because if it were true, you'd know how full of crap you are

I was once a wage slave.

I am grown and no i wont get over it. Jobs in this country are based on who you know. I would never live in europe. Too many white people for me.

That you think jobs are based on "who you know" shows again you're lying about being self employed. You would know that's a lie. Management, management consulting, self employment and entrepreneurial multi business owner are my career since 1988, you're full of shit. We are ALWAYS looking for good people. Someone I know who sucks is worthless and doesn't last long. And you're claiming a background to know that. Obviously a lie. You ran into someone with the experience you claim, it happens

What?

Let's do this AGAIN ..

In other words you're just as dumb as the rest of the RW morons on this site .. don't have an answer for a damn thing. :0) Not that any of that is a surprise.

Who cares what you think of the terrorism of police? That issue will get effectively addressed without you. We don't need republicans to do that. You are not needed and will soon be fading away mainstream politics. Even many republicans run from you.

So I'm "dumb" because I think blacks are as capable as whites. Got it. Thanks for that worthless contribution to the conversation, but you're a worthless member of society
No youre dumb because you are voting for a clown that sends his jobs overseas all the while ranting about how he is going to bring back jobs when his own actions show that not to be true. Youre a typical low intellect RW sheep.

No, YOU are dumb...
Democrats in Congress will never raise taxes on Investments because that's where they make most of their money, NOT from Income, which they are HAPPY to raise.

I was once a wage slave.

That you think jobs are based on "who you know" shows again you're lying about being self employed. You would know that's a lie
That doesnt make sense. Talking to you is like talking to a retarded baboon. You are excused from discussion with me on any topic now.

What?

Let's do this AGAIN ..

:0) Dude .. you can save the "I think blacks are as capable as whites" BULLSHIT. It's obvious bullshit. No the fuck you don't.

You didn't have the balls or integrity to answer simple, easy to understand, questions and comments about why we vote for democrats. NOT ME .. I'm not a democrat .. I didn't vote for Obama either time .. but I will be voting for Hillary Clinton with the quickness. I explained to you why Black people vote for democrats, and you came back with dumb ass shit about me.

Save the bullshit for someone else. I told you that you wouldn't/couldn't address the LOGIC of why we vote for democrats even before your weak-ass attempt at it. IF you truly thought we were as capable as you, you wouldn't be trying to denigrate the political positions of black voters. I've been on this site since 2008 .. and I haven't posted a single word about who my enemies vote for. Not white people .. just you, republicans.

You never addressed why republicans did nothing for Blacks even when we voted for them. Why? Because you aren't capable of doing so.

You aren't capable of having a serious conversation on the issue.

Let's do this AGAIN ..

No, YOU are dumb...
Democrats in Congress will never raise taxes on Investments because that's where they make most of their money, NOT from Income, which they are HAPPY to raise.
Sounds like a good thing to me. I have lots of investments.

What?

Let's do this AGAIN ..

What the fuck? Gary Johnson is going to do what? You're just hallucinating.

I'll tell you what. Go to "search" and enter "Trump" threads started by "kaz" and tell me what a stupid fuck you are with no long term memory. You're a regular poster, you have to know I don't support Trump.

As for who I support:

This just in, Kaz endorses ...

No, YOU are dumb...

You invested in white run companies who only hire their cronies? Why did you do that? You are so full of shit

I was once a wage slave.

That you think jobs are based on "who you know" shows again you're lying about being self employed. You would know that's a lie
That doesnt make sense. Talking to you is like talking to a retarded baboon. You are excused from discussion with me on any topic now.

It doesn't make sense because you're lying about your background. To someone who is self employed or has real experience making their own way, what I said is obvious

No, YOU are dumb...

You invested in white run companies who only hire their cronies? Why did you do that? You are so full of shit
i did? I dont own any investments from white people. Youre swinging but you keep missing.

You never addressed why republicans did nothing for Blacks even when we voted for them. Why? Because you aren't capable of doing so

This is what it comes down to. I did answer your question. No one should do anything for blacks ... or anyone else. What we all need is opportunity.

And this is how fucked up you are. Giving you shit is the OPPOSITE of freedom. Everything anyone gives you they take from someone else. Opportunity, equality, is what everyone should have. Government only restricts opportunity and advances inequality.

Blacks should have criminal courts and law enforcement to protect you from criminals, you should have civil courts if someone commits fraud against you or doesn't honor a contract you both freely entered into, and nothing else.

Just like whites. And Asians. And everyone else ...

That you are even asking what people are doing for you shows how fucked up you are from the get go

Forum List

Back