Why Can’t A Daca Bill Sail Through Congress?

That is the overwhelming reason for crossing the border

The world looks at them as refugees.......Republicans look at them as criminals

Why are they refugees? Because they are uneducated and unskilled to compete for jobs in Mexico?

Isn't that the way it is with all immigrants?
If there were better jobs available at home, they would stay

There are better jobs at home, but they would rather be a ward of the state in the US.

Actually, the overwhelming majority come here to work

Unlike conservative depictions of them being murderers, rapists and drug dealers....most are hard workers trying to live under the radar

Come here to work so they can live good in Mexico. They are only here because they don’t have food stamps in Mexico. Say, please school is and point to one wet back who has invented anything? The criteria is, it can not include spray paint, dick tape or gorilla glue. Bet you can’t.
94% of illegal adult males work, 65% pay taxes, and 35 percent own houses. Pass the goddamn SSID card that can't be faked, so we can end this GOP b*******.

Why are they refugees? Because they are uneducated and unskilled to compete for jobs in Mexico?

There are better jobs at home, but they would rather be a ward of the state in the US.

Unlike conservative depictions of them being murderers, rapists and drug dealers....most are hard workers trying to live under the radar

Come here to work so they can live good in Mexico. They are only here because they don’t have food stamps in Mexico. Say, please school is and point to one wet back who has invented anything? The criteria is, it can not include spray paint, dick tape or gorilla glue. Bet you can’t.
94% of illegal adult males work, 65% pay taxes, and 35 percent own houses. Pass the goddamn SSID card that can't be faked, so we can end this GOP b*******.

You're getting the wall whether you want it or not. Elections have consequences.

94% of illegal adult males work, 65% pay taxes, and 35 percent own houses. Pass the goddamn SSID card that can't be faked, so we can end this GOP b******
Yeah, I pretty much wouldn't give a rat fuck if any of that were true (it's not).

I want them kicked out to improve the job market and wages for Americans.

You're getting the wall whether you want it or not. Elections have consequences.
Stupidity also have consequences it's a disgrace and stupid and useless , dupe and ignoramus.

94% of illegal adult males work, 65% pay taxes, and 35 percent own houses. Pass the goddamn SSID card that can't be faked, so we can end this GOP b******
Yeah, I pretty much wouldn't give a rat fuck if any of that were true (it's not).

According to the Pew research it is true or was in 2007 the last time they did it. Illegals don't go for welfare or vote especially. Not worth it they want to work you're a racist gratulations Dupe.

Ok, lets clear out all the noise and partisanship. The Daca bill has been easily described as four pillars.

End to chain migration
End to lottery
The wall
Pathway to citizenship for dreamers

So fund the 20 billion for wall and security and pass the thing. I would vote for this in a heartbeat. It is a reasonable compromise. I would wager a hundred dollars that if this deal was presented to Americans for a vote it would pass by a super majority. Bring this bill in this simple form to the floor and vote on it. This is not rocket science. I can’t believe that even some of our libs would not support this. Get er done!
That's pretty much what President Trump said, pass a DACA bill and funding for the wall at the same time,but Democrats refused.

Stupidity also have consequences it's a disgrace and stupid and useless , dupe and ignoramus.

The only thing "disgraceful" about it is the fact the fuckheads like you made it necessary. The wall is a Dimproof method of enforcing the border. It will work even if a Dim is in the oval office. There won't be any "catch and release" because the Mexicans will never get to this side of the border. That's why idiots like you are crying like little babies. You know the gig is up. The supply of new Democrats is going to be turned off.

Last edited:

You can't kick out all those people that are working and are part of the economy plus it was the GOP and you idiot dupes who have been giving them an open invitation to come in forever... And I won't help 40% already come in with visas and just overstay them. We need an ID card like every other modern country stupid!

The only thing "disgraceful" about it is the fact the fuckheads like you made it necessary. The wall is a Dimproof method of enforcing the border.
Brainwashed drivel for right-wing imbeciles. Legalize and tax it and treat it....

You can't kick out all those people that are working and are part of the economy plus it was the GOP and you idiot dupes who have been giving them an open invitation to come in forever... And I won't help 40% already come in with visas and just overstay them. We need an ID card like every other modern country stupid!
No one falls for the lie that the GOP is responsible for all the illegals in this country. That claim doesn't pass the stupid test.

The only thing "disgraceful" about it is the fact the fuckheads like you made it necessary. The wall is a Dimproof method of enforcing the border.
Brainwashed drivel for right-wing imbeciles. Legalize and tax it and treat it....

Go fuck yourself, open-borders scumbag. The Mexicans are staying on their side of the border.

Last edited:

According to the Pew research it is true or was in 2007 the last time they did it. Illegals don't go for welfare or vote especially. Not worth it they want to work you're a racist gratulations Dupe.

The illegals aren't supposed to get welfare, but if they have children, then they can get it, and their children get schooling, with the tab sent to us, furthermore
if we make them legal, more will be able to go on welfare.

How is this beneficial for our society, exactly?

I understand how it's beneficial to the Mexican society, indeed, not the U.S.A society, however.

The only thing "disgraceful" about it is the fact the fuckheads like you made it necessary. The wall is a Dimproof method of enforcing the border. It will work even if a Dim is in the oval office. There won't be any "catch and release" because the Mexicans will never get to this side of the border. That's why idiots like you are crying like little babies. You know the gig is up. The supply of new Democrats is going to be turned off.
As if the GOP hasn't made this problem and will not stop it with a stupid wall, dupe. Over 40% come in just by overstaying their visas... Only an ID card will work. Got it?

As if the GOP hasn't made this problem and will not stop it with a stupid wall, dupe. Over 40% come in just by overstaying their visas... Only an ID card will work. Got it?

Dims made the problem, moron. That fact is indisputable.

How about we crack down on the employers who hire illegals, with laws existing, but not enforced?

Of course not, the Capitalist scums want them here for their cheap labor mania, and they want to pass the tab onto the tax paying masses, and to what benefit?
A Balkanized U.S.A, with a Mexican fifth column,which generally doesn't even like us?

Go fuck yourself, open-borders scumbag. The Mexicans are staying in their side of the border.
Screw you fascist Berlin Wall bastard. It's u

The illegals aren't supposed to get welfare, but if they have children, then they can get it, and their children get schooling, with the tab sent to us, furthermore

I understand how it's beneficial to the Mexican society, indeed, not the U.S.A society, however.
They have been here for years they are working they are not lazy at all they are the immigrants that make our country great and you will never be allowed to just throw them out. It's stupid you are stupid it's racist you are racist. You allow the good ones to stay and make them legal and tax pain and stop any more from coming in with a SSID card like every other modern country and without a disgraceful Berlin Wall or a fascist right-wing Israeli wall. Goddamn Yahoo's...
n American and a disgrace and won't do any good do you understand? 40% overstay their visas the GOP just loves the cheap easily bullied illegal labor and so do you when it's not a GOP depression. The brainwash is deep with this one...

How about we crack down on the employers who hire illegals, with laws existing, but not enforced?

Of course not, the Capitalist scums want them here for their cheap labor mania, and they want to pass the tab onto the tax paying masses, and to what benefit?
A Balkanized U.S.A, with a Mexican fifth column,which generally doesn't even like us?
That's been tried and it hasn't worked in 35 years or 50 years or whatever you want to call it, due to GOP obstruction. Again they are not on welfare to any great extent and they don't want to be on welfare. There's a brain wash once again. people want to be on welfare? You are a brainwashed functional moron.

Go fuck yourself, open-borders scumbag. The Mexicans are staying in their side of the border.
Screw you fascist Berlin Wall bastard. It's u

They have been here for years they are working they are not lazy at all they are the immigrants that make our country great and you will never be allowed to just throw them out. It's stupid you are stupid it's racist you are racist. You allow the good ones to stay and make them legal and tax pain and stop any more from coming in with a SSID card like every other modern country and without a disgraceful Berlin Wall or a fascist right-wing Israeli wall. Goddamn Yahoo's...
n American and a disgrace and won't do any good do you understand? 40% overstay their visas the GOP just loves the cheap easily bullied illegal labor and so do you when it's not a GOP depression. The brainwash is deep with this one...

Hard working, doesn't mean they're not putting extra pressures on our system.

The illegals put pressures on schools, jails, police, fire dept, and many other outlets, considering they pay far less into the system, than they take out of it.

Actually they sometimes even put the bigger pressures on the system, yes they have more kids generally, thus more schooling, they put a lot of fire pressures as they overload houses with multiple illegals in a home.

All for what?
To benefit only the cheap labor profit margins of the elite corporations?
Bogus at best.

They undermine wages, they cut people out of jobs, and not to mention they Balkanize the U.S.A.

No, just no, there's far more reasons to be against them being here, than otherwise.

That's been tried and it hasn't worked in 35 years or 50 years or whatever you want to call it, due to GOP obstruction. Again they are not on welfare to any great extent and they don't want to be on welfare. There's a brain wash once again. people want to be on welfare? You are a brainwashed functional moron.

The laws aren't enforced to crack down on those hiring illegals, because we live in a Capitalist craptopia, they just care about the profits of the elite.

You should be appalled by this, actually.

Here are illegals getting scab wages, hardly able to make it, living often with many other illegals in apartments, and there goes the American wage down, and American workers cut out of jobs.

What kind of Democrat supports this crap, you people are such hypocrites, you care more about minorities being here, than about your own country.

If you cared about the workers, you'd be against this debacle.

As for welfare question, people making scab wages, would like to often have welfare prop up their income.

They all want to be Americans why won't you let them? And stop anymore and end this GOP horseshit wedge issue? A wall will not work it's stupid. They come in on visas and stay 40 percent plus of them. Mexican fifth column my ass that's as stupid as Hillary is evil etc etc.

Forum List

Back