🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why can't conservatives/GOP learn from history?

LOL!!!

You libs have all the self awareness of a turnip. YOu guys prove it all the time!
Do you even know you exist or are you just a collection of knee-jerk reactions and gross appetites?

Interesting.

Someone who seriously believed their crap would have challenged me to produce an example.

You instead move to a personal attack...
Not a personal attack but a very serious philosophical question. I have spoken with very few conservatives that are "deep" and even fewer that regularly reconsider their initial reaction to anything.

coming from the set that calls record welfare and food stamps, and preaches to their own choir?

hilarious!!

libs are losers who lie to themselves
You really do not have to prove that conservatives do not have the ability of self-reflection or to subject their core beliefs to critical analysis. I already know.

What is the last serious issue you reversed yourself on? Or have you always been right about everything your entire life?

LOL!!!

You libs have all the self awareness of a turnip. YOu guys prove it all the time!
Do you even know you exist or are you just a collection of knee-jerk reactions and gross appetites?

Interesting.

Someone who seriously believed their crap would have challenged me to produce an example.

Not a personal attack but a very serious philosophical question. I have spoken with very few conservatives that are "deep" and even fewer that regularly reconsider their initial reaction to anything.

coming from the set that calls record welfare and food stamps, and preaches to their own choir?

hilarious!!

libs are losers who lie to themselves
You really do not have to prove that conservatives do not have the ability of self-reflection or to subject their core beliefs to critical analysis. I already know.

no leftard; you know what you have been spoon-fed to beleive. that's what so hilariously comical about your hypocrisy; you cant see it!!! ;)

Telling you that an unexamined life is not worth living.

LOL!!!

Interesting.

Interesting.

You open with this is not a "personal attack" but a "very serious philosophical question"

then you attack the vast majority of conservatives and do NOT ask me any question whatsoever.

Do you understand how that undermines your claim(s)?
You prove my claim every time you come back with a deflection to how you think liberals are. I am commenting on topic, you are not.

the streets of your liberal cities are stained red this morning, with the blood of young Black males, from the overnight carnage of the GUN NUTS on your streets where you've banned guns

and you want to talk about who doesnt question themselves leftard?

let's go there shall we?

LOL!!!

Interesting.

Interesting.

You open with this is not a "personal attack" but a "very serious philosophical question"

then you attack the vast majority of conservatives and do NOT ask me any question whatsoever.

You prove my claim every time you come back with a deflection to how you think liberals are. I am commenting on topic, you are not.

no not really idiot; again what you losers do is just convince yourselves you proved your point

you say white people are lazy and wont do the jobs illegals do?

then why is the white unemployment rate twice as good as the Black unemployment rate stupid?
who doesnt question themselves>?
who doesnt question their talking points?

then why is the white unemployment rate twice as good as the Black unemployment rate stupid?
You.

you idiots claim obama has created 6 million jobs

but THIRTEEN MILLION MORE are on food stamps; for a total of bout 45 milion in OBAMA'S SEVENTH YEAR
yea people can work and collect food stamps..............so are you ready to admit obama "created" minimum-wage jobs?

Democrats get the votes of the minorities they short-changed education-wise, in their failing inner city schools; and kept angry and ignorant

Your concern for minorities is very touching

Maybe if you guys stopped calling them rapists, thugs, welfare moochers etc. some of them would even consider voting GOP.

:alcoholic:

YAWN
the Left's concern for minorities is very touching too leftard; they are worse off under Democrats than Republicans; and it will only get worse for Black Americans if Dems get that AMNESTY THEY WANT

YOUR CLUELESSNESS IS NOTED though leftard

You.

see; you're falling apart already

nice empty response stupid

try again
Nope, as long as you are on the attack instead of discussing how flexible conservatives actually are then you are just boringly acting exactly like the stereotype liberals have of conservatives.

Democrats get the votes of the minorities they short-changed education-wise, in their failing inner city schools; and kept angry and ignorant

Your concern for minorities is very touching

Maybe if you guys stopped calling them rapists, thugs, welfare moochers etc. some of them would even consider voting GOP.

:alcoholic:

who does that? who did that moron?

give an example of any right-winger of note saying all minorities are any of those things
ur a clown with nothing of substance to say; just regurgitating talking points

You.

try again
Nope, as long as you are on the attack instead of discussing how flexible conservatives actually are then you are just boringly acting exactly like the stereotype liberals have of conservatives.

and you're too stupid to see you're doing the same thing.

i'm just holding up a mirror dummy

You.

try again

the idea of conservative "flexibility" is a fantasy. but feel free to show evidence of it. normal people understand that for the last six years, the only conservative "policy" has been hating anyone who disagrees with them and obstructing government.

btw, conservative is a misnomer.... your "party" is a bunch of regressive reactionaries.

you want to talk about flexible leftard?
is there a pro-life politician left in the Donkey Party? or did you purge them all?

i already said dummy; let's go there.

all your items are things your own Party is neck-deep in, and guilty of

let's go!!

LOL!!!

Interesting.

Interesting.

You know, I expected that you would admit to forgetting to ask me the question, perhaps blaming an editing error, AND THEN ASK ME THAT OH SO SERIOUS QUESTION.

But instead, nothing but the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

What was your question, lib?

Forum List

Back