Why can’t Democrat’s easily demonstrate how Americans benefit from illegal immigration?

So really, we need to be honest and stop this “democrat want amnesty bull shit when republicans want it just as bad, if not more.

I call super bullshit.
You’re a little stuck in the past on this one bud.
Trump is the ingredient you are missing from your THEORY.
Here’s what we know as fact TODAY, what is not THEORY....follow me here.
1.) Wetbacks are the Mexicrats first priority
2.) The GOP is saying FUCK WETBACKS

So, where’s the wall? Sooo, why are illegals still getting in by the thousands? Why are we having measles and mumps outbreaks? Why are illegals still hear? See, you suffer from the same tribalism as team blue. If I promised a certain amount of work would be done by a certain point and I failed to deliver that costs me money. I am heaps to account. Why not Trump? And then there is amnesty. It’s coming. You will swallow that pill no matter how nasty it taste. History is on my side here. My prediction is that in Trumps second term amnesty will be issued. If thats the case, will you support it wall or no?

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/669659/113

The Immigration Reform and Control Act
Also known as the Simpson-Mazzoli Act, this law was signed by President Ronald Reagan and enacted in November 1986. The act granted temporary legal status to any unauthorized immigrants who had been living in the United States continuously since 1982 so long as they paid a $185 fee and could demonstrate they’d shown good moral character, The Washington Post reported. The act made unauthorized immigrants eligible for green cards after 18 months, provided they learned to speak English. The act also took actions that included – for the first time – penalizing businesses that knowingly employed unauthorized immigrants. The act became the largest U.S. legalization program in history, resulting in green cards being awarded to about 2.7 million immigrants – though that left at least 2 million unauthorized immigrants untouched, the Post reported.

Section 245(i)
Congress in 1994 approved what was known as a Section 245(i) amnesty, which was used to pardon about 578,000 eligible illegal aliens who paid fines of $1,000 each, according to the Center for Immigration Studies. That amnesty was renewed in 1997 and again in 2000. The latter reinstatement resulted in amnesty for an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens, according to NumbersUSA.

Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act
Congress in 1997 approved the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act. The measure gave legal status to about 1 million unauthorized immigrants, mostly from Central America, according to the Center for Immigration Studies. The NACARA specifically granted amnesty to Nicaraguans and Cubans who had lived in the U.S. since 1995, along with their spouses and unmarried children, so long as they applied by April 1, 2000, said NumbersUSA.

Tell Us: Should Illegals Be Allowed to Apply for US Citizenship?

Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act
Congress in 1998 approved the Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act after Haitians became the first group to successfully argue that it would be discriminatory for the U.S. to refuse them the same treatment provided through NACARA, NumbersUSA said. The act is estimated to have added 125,000 Haitian refugees to the U.S. population

So really, we need to be honest and stop this “democrat want amnesty bull shit when republicans want it just as bad, if not more.

I call super bullshit.

So, where’s the wall? Sooo, why are illegals still getting in by the thousands? Why are we having measles and mumps outbreaks? Why are illegals still hear? See, you suffer from the same tribalism as team blue. If I promised a certain amount of work would be done by a certain point and I failed to deliver that costs me money. I am heaps to account. Why not Trump? And then there is amnesty. It’s coming. You will swallow that pill no matter how nasty it taste. History is on my side here. My prediction is that in Trumps second term amnesty will be issued. If thats the case, will you support it wall or no?

Also known as the Simpson-Mazzoli Act, this law was signed by President Ronald Reagan and enacted in November 1986. The act granted temporary legal status to any unauthorized immigrants who had been living in the United States continuously since 1982 so long as they paid a $185 fee and could demonstrate they’d shown good moral character, The Washington Post reported. The act made unauthorized immigrants eligible for green cards after 18 months, provided they learned to speak English. The act also took actions that included – for the first time – penalizing businesses that knowingly employed unauthorized immigrants. The act became the largest U.S. legalization program in history, resulting in green cards being awarded to about 2.7 million immigrants – though that left at least 2 million unauthorized immigrants untouched, the Post reported.

Section 245(i)
Congress in 1994 approved what was known as a Section 245(i) amnesty, which was used to pardon about 578,000 eligible illegal aliens who paid fines of $1,000 each, according to the Center for Immigration Studies. That amnesty was renewed in 1997 and again in 2000. The latter reinstatement resulted in amnesty for an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens, according to NumbersUSA.

Congress in 1997 approved the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act. The measure gave legal status to about 1 million unauthorized immigrants, mostly from Central America, according to the Center for Immigration Studies. The NACARA specifically granted amnesty to Nicaraguans and Cubans who had lived in the U.S. since 1995, along with their spouses and unmarried children, so long as they applied by April 1, 2000, said NumbersUSA.

Congress in 1998 approved the Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act after Haitians became the first group to successfully argue that it would be discriminatory for the U.S. to refuse them the same treatment provided through NACARA, NumbersUSA said. The act is estimated to have added 125,000 Haitian refugees to the U.S. population

“So, where’s the wall? Sooo, why are illegals still getting in by the thousands? Why are we having measles and mumps outbreaks? Why are illegals still hear? See, you suffer from the same tribalism as team blue. If I promised a certain amount of work would be done by a certain point and I failed to deliver that costs me money. I am heaps to account. Why not Trump? And then there is amnesty. It’s coming. You will swallow that pill no matter how nasty it taste. History is on my side here. My prediction is that in Trumps second term amnesty will be issued. If thats the case, will you support it wall or no?”

I’ll extend you the benefit of the doubt and assume you understand how government works....Trump has been up against firm opposition since swearing in, he has fought tooth and nail for everything he’s accomplished. He has fought GOP RINO’s and the Party Of Filth every step of the way. Your fantasy theory is cool and all, I totally dig theatrics and conspiracy theories but trust me, Trump is 100% anti wetbacks.
However, if I’m proven wrong and he turns into Donaldo Trumptinez I promise you I will be the first to motherfuck his filthy ass up and down.

Clearly they know something we don’t... I don’t get it, why not share their knowledge?
Wouldn’t that be an easy way to get good Americans to embrace illegal immigration?
They pitch it as such a no-brainer yet not one of them have been able to articulate the notion....Shouldn’t it be simple to produce an illustration of just how much of a no-brainer it actually is?

It is a no brainer. Trump hires illegals. Can't get a better recommendation than that. Of course great leader gets in trouble sometimes like the time he was sued by some pollacks working in this country illegally, for non payment, lack of safety equipment on the job etc. Can't MAGA paying decent wages and having to buy safety equipment for a bunch of sub human foreigners, you know.

Well, nice try, but the real story goes....Trumps people hired a contractor who then hired illegal aliens who worked off the books.
You folks from LibTardia plug along from check to check without the potential for exposure...you can’t wrap your head around how there are people doing more TODAY through their businesses than you will do over the course of the rest of your life. You can’t really comprehend this, nor can you comprehend the level of exposure this leads to for such people/companies....I honestly don’t expect you bottom feeders to be able to understand how the real world works for big businesses.

Trump has 24,000 employees...he doesn’t know who works for him.
But you must be livid with those filthy wetbacks of Trumps huh? We should behead those muthafuckers in public for defrauding a successful American company that pays your way shouldn’t we?
You bend over backwards to make excuses for him. It’s kinda cute, but more funny than anything.

A close friend of mine worked for Trump. He told me that Trump was involved in every aspect of his businesses especially the hiring process. He personally interviewed most of not all managers including my friend who had to give regular updates about operations.

Where are you getting your intel from? Or are you just making it up?

Hahaha...so weird that you LefTarded folks always seem to “have a friend” or “I know this one guy” sort of story.
Look, nobody believes “your friend”
I have a number of businesses....I am tiny potatoes when compared to Trumps empire....I do not know everyone who works for me and I certainly don’t know the employees of general contractors who work for me.
This is simple for those outside of LibTardia.

I call super bullshit.

Section 245(i)

“So, where’s the wall? Sooo, why are illegals still getting in by the thousands? Why are we having measles and mumps outbreaks? Why are illegals still hear? See, you suffer from the same tribalism as team blue. If I promised a certain amount of work would be done by a certain point and I failed to deliver that costs me money. I am heaps to account. Why not Trump? And then there is amnesty. It’s coming. You will swallow that pill no matter how nasty it taste. History is on my side here. My prediction is that in Trumps second term amnesty will be issued. If thats the case, will you support it wall or no?”

I’ll extend you the benefit of the doubt and assume you understand how government works....Trump has been up against firm opposition since swearing in, he has fought tooth and nail for everything he’s accomplished. He has fought GOP RINO’s and the Party Of Filth every step of the way. Your fantasy theory is cool and all, I totally dig theatrics and conspiracy theories but trust me, Trump is 100% anti wetbacks.
However, if I’m proven wrong and he turns into Donaldo Trumptinez I promise you I will be the first to motherfuck his filthy ass up and down.

He had the house, senate and the whitehouse. Trump is the same as Obama. Don’t get me wrong, I will vote trump again only because of how badly it triggers the political class in washing and the media, but I am, and never was under any delusions, Amnesty is coming. Illegals will pay signifolsss for collage while citizens have to go into debt, we will still have third world Illness will pop up in a first world country. Polititions are not serious about fixing this issue. It just don’t pay.

Clearly they know something we don’t... I don’t get it, why not share their knowledge?
Wouldn’t that be an easy way to get good Americans to embrace illegal immigration?
They pitch it as such a no-brainer yet not one of them have been able to articulate the notion....Shouldn’t it be simple to produce an illustration of just how much of a no-brainer it actually is?

It is a no brainer. Trump hires illegals. Can't get a better recommendation than that. Of course great leader gets in trouble sometimes like the time he was sued by some pollacks working in this country illegally, for non payment, lack of safety equipment on the job etc. Can't MAGA paying decent wages and having to buy safety equipment for a bunch of sub human foreigners, you know.

Well, nice try, but the real story goes....Trumps people hired a contractor who then hired illegal aliens who worked off the books.
You folks from LibTardia plug along from check to check without the potential for exposure...you can’t wrap your head around how there are people doing more TODAY through their businesses than you will do over the course of the rest of your life. You can’t really comprehend this, nor can you comprehend the level of exposure this leads to for such people/companies....I honestly don’t expect you bottom feeders to be able to understand how the real world works for big businesses.

But you must be livid with those filthy wetbacks of Trumps huh? We should behead those muthafuckers in public for defrauding a successful American company that pays your way shouldn’t we?
You bend over backwards to make excuses for him. It’s kinda cute, but more funny than anything.

A close friend of mine worked for Trump. He told me that Trump was involved in every aspect of his businesses especially the hiring process. He personally interviewed most of not all managers including my friend who had to give regular updates about operations.

Hahaha...so weird that you LefTarded folks always seem to “have a friend” or “I know this one guy” sort of story.
I have a number of businesses....I am tiny potatoes when compared to Trumps empire....I do not know everyone who works for me and I certainly don’t know the employees of general contractors who work for me.
I don’t care if you believe me or not... not a word that I said is false, but if it doesn’t fit your narrative then I get why you won’t believe it.

I find it surprising that as a business owner you are not aware of who you have on payroll. In trumps case I find it comical that you really think that he would have the integrity to not hire illegals to save a buck. He brags about gaming the system in many areas and if evidence comes out that he did knowingly hire illegals I bet you shift your narrative to say he is a good business man or some BS like that.

Personally I dont really care what Trump did with his business. I guess the attack is trying to paint him as a hypocrite... I already see him as a hypocrite so it doesn’t really impact me one way or another.

I call super bullshit.

Section 245(i)

He had the house, senate and the whitehouse. Trump is the same as Obama. Don’t get me wrong, I will vote trump again only because of how badly it triggers the political class in washing and the media, but I am, and never was under any delusions, Amnesty is coming. Illegals will pay signifolsss for collage while citizens have to go into debt, we will still have third world Illness will pop up in a first world country. Polititions are not serious about fixing this issue. It just don’t pay.
I understand the anger towards the political class, I am no fan of the two party system, but I don’t see how anybody can vote for or support Trump without humiliation. The guy has made an already broken system into even more of a joke. How do you continue to support that?! I’d take a president Starbucks any day over that!

I call super bullshit.

Section 245(i)

I understand the anger towards the political class, I am no fan of the two party system, but I don’t see how anybody can vote for or support Trump without humiliation. The guy has made an already broken system into even more of a joke. How do you continue to support that?! I’d take a president Starbucks any day over that!

See, I don’t so much support Trump as much as I support the disruption causes. Obama was radical? He was milk toast compared to AOC or the crazy Somali chick. Any heart burn that afflicts the turtle or Pelosi is what I support. This immigration thing is stupid. The republicans here need to get it, they were had on this immigration thing. They got sold exray vision glasses on it just like libs did with Obama and the Obama phone and free gas. Both sides bitch about how bad it is, and how the issues never get added so, yet cheer while their team fucks off instead of fixing them. Shit man, so we are what, a day away from a possible shut down and in the senate they are debating the impact of a thing that ain’t even a fucking bill? Amnesty is coming. Both sides need to get warm to the idea. Republicans need to get it. Illegals will be made legal. Democrats need to realize that we need a wall. We as voters need to hold the people we elect accountable and snap out of this tribal bull shit. And stop all this panic over dumb shit. Ranty. Sorry.

I call super bullshit.

Section 245(i)

See, I don’t so much support Trump as much as I support the disruption causes. Obama was radical? He was milk toast compared to AOC or the crazy Somali chick. Any heart burn that afflicts the turtle or Pelosi is what I support. This immigration thing is stupid. The republicans here need to get it, they were had on this immigration thing. They got sold exray vision glasses on it just like libs did with Obama and the Obama phone and free gas. Both sides bitch about how bad it is, and how the issues never get added so, yet cheer while their team fucks off instead of fixing them. Shit man, so we are what, a day away from a possible shut down and in the senate they are debating the impact of a thing that ain’t even a fucking bill? Amnesty is coming. Both sides need to get warm to the idea. Republicans need to get it. Illegals will be made legal. Democrats need to realize that we need a wall. We as voters need to hold the people we elect accountable and snap out of this tribal bull shit. And stop all this panic over dumb shit. Ranty. Sorry.
Don’t apologize, I think you are right on with many of your comments. Well said

What are your thoughts on Shultz? He did a town hall a few days ago, did you see it?

Section 245(i)

What are your thoughts on Shultz? He did a town hall a few days ago, did you see it?

I did not. Aside from 30 mins in the morning to catch the weather befor work I stay away from cable news and “town halls”. Most town halls I have watched have been slow pitch batting practice for polititions.

Well you would first have to understand their reasonings for doing both. Have you given an objective listen to their arguements? From the sound of your posts you seem to do nothing more than distort and demonize to try and make them look bad. But those tactics don’t give you credibility or display an understanding of both sides of the argument. I’d love for you to prove me wrong and show that you really do understand the Dems reasoning for taking those positions... give it a try.
I've heard their bullshit arguments. The real reason is that they don't want to stop the flood of illegals into this country. Any other claims are pure sophistry..
I really don’t think you’ve heard or understand their arguments. Youve given no indication that you get it as you constantly misrepresent what they are saying.
well tell us then, cause it's obvious we are missing it. since you get it, then tell us.

I’ve debated this with Slade3200 a number of times. His position is the typical LefTarded position. It goes like this....
“I feel sorry for wetbacks therefore YOU should pay them to fuck your country up.”
I’ve never said anything of the sort. I guess you fail to actually listen during our debates. I don’t promote paying them. I’m for securing the border, improving our immigration system and forming a realistic solution to get the millions of undocumented in this country out of the shadows and into the legal system.
You are definitely not for securing the border. You're for every scheme that won't do any good, and you oppose the ones that have real potential for having an effect.

You aren't fooling anyone.

I don't know. Are you saying the Farmers which rely on immigrant labor throughout the midwest are "Democrats".

What about the companies like Trump Tower, Mar-a-Lago, and Trump modeling that for decades have built their empire on the work of illegal immigrants.

Seems like a no brainer pitch. I mean if Donald J Trump and his base need illegal immigrants so much they can't even be bothered to use E-verify, isn't that the selling point?

Here in the wetback capital of the nation, south Mexifornia, wetbacks work for barely legal family and friends such as Humberto’s Tacos, Rodrigos Tire Shop, Miguel’s Tree Trimming...etc
Let’s clear up your bullshit LefTarded theories.
Go ahead and try again wetback lover.
PH_2015-03-26_unauthorized-immigrants-testimony-REPORT-03.png
Dude, you got some anger issues... go take a yoga class or something and calm down. Clear the hate, it brings nothing good to life.

Nah, but thanks for your concern.
I channel all my hate toward wetbacks...I’ll rest when we eradicate 20-40 million, shut the border down and when our fucked up government stops forcing good, productive Americans to pay wetbacks to fuck this nation up.
You should find something to become equally as passionate about bud.
I got plenty of passionate but I don’t focus it on hate, division and unrealistic efforts like you... I got passion for my family, friends and my community and I put my energy into loving and helping those around me.

You keep bitching and moaning about wetbacks though if that’s what helps you sleep at night. I seriously doubt all that crap is making you a better person though.
well if you did care about your family, then you would fight to keep illegals out. but you won't so you don't.

I've heard their bullshit arguments. The real reason is that they don't want to stop the flood of illegals into this country. Any other claims are pure sophistry..
I really don’t think you’ve heard or understand their arguments. Youve given no indication that you get it as you constantly misrepresent what they are saying.
well tell us then, cause it's obvious we are missing it. since you get it, then tell us.

I’ve debated this with Slade3200 a number of times. His position is the typical LefTarded position. It goes like this....
“I feel sorry for wetbacks therefore YOU should pay them to fuck your country up.”
I’ve never said anything of the sort. I guess you fail to actually listen during our debates. I don’t promote paying them. I’m for securing the border, improving our immigration system and forming a realistic solution to get the millions of undocumented in this country out of the shadows and into the legal system.
You are definitely not for securing the border. You're for every scheme that won't do any good, and you oppose the ones that have real potential for having an effect.

You aren't fooling anyone.
or protecting his family as stated. can't allow criminals in and say you are protecting your family. can't work that way at all.

You Russians are so fucking stupid, that you don't bother to check the historical record of either party on illegal immigration BEFORE you try posting today's troll farm talking points.

Democrats have been fighting illegal immigrants and the companies that employ them since they decried and opposed Ronald Reagan's amnesty of illegals in 1986. Reagan promised the Mexicans would stay home after NAFTA was signed, so he didn't bother making employing illegals a criminal act. Rich Republicans employ illegals.

As always, you can't go more than a couple of sentences without lying. Ted Kennedy and the rest of the Democrats demanded the amnesty, you lying douchebag. Reagan agreed to it only in exchange for real border security. Of course, the Dim scumbags reneged on their promise. That's why you will never ever get anything called "comprehensive immigration reform." It's just a code word for "amnesty."

First off, forget the whole democrats want illegals thing, republicans have gone for outright amnesty multiple times. Donald Trump right now, has a man working in his admistration who but illegals above his citizens and is an advocate for amnesty and open borders. The political ruling class wants cheap labor and a new, more docile voting block. This is why they don’t fix it for good.

Look, right now...today, Mexicrats are extremely transparent in their “WETBACKS FIRST” commitment. Trump has single-handedly embarrassed the fuck out of wetback loving Republicans....with the exception of a few, he has transformed the Party in that regard. The GOP, behind Trump, knows they have to stop the spread of wetbacks or this nation will be conceded to a one Party rule...anybody sane knows that is inevitable if we stay on the current trajectory.
What makes you think the GOP supports Democratic rule?

Mostly the actions of republicans.

TEXAS DREAM ACT [HOUSE BILL 1403]. House Bill 1403, widely known as the Texas DREAM Act, provides in-state tuition for Texans without legal status. House Bill (HB) 1403, passed by the Texas Legislature in 2001, provides Texans, regardless of legal immigration status, eligibility to be classified as state residents for the purpose of being charged in-state tuition rates at public Texas colleges and universities. Without this eligibility, institutions of higher learning would charge the higher out-of-state or international tuition rates. Texas was the first state in the nation to pass this type of legislation, and approximately twenty states followed with similar bills.

Reagan And Bush Made The Same Immigration Move That Has The GOP Enraged At Obama

Reagan And Bush Made The Same Immigration Move That Has The GOP Enraged At Obama.
It was a Democrat bill, you lying douchebag. Republicans are trying to repeal it.

TEXAS DREAM ACT

He's an idiot, just like you. No one is surprised that you agree with him.

It’s fine you say that. I understand. But the fact is you know I’m right and that’s what what piss’s you off so much. I’ll wait until it all shakes out and if I’m wrong I’m wrong, but just like the democrats want amnesty, republicans have pushed and legislated it just as hard. It’s all out there to see. Stop being a slave to your tribe.

First off, forget the whole democrats want illegals thing, republicans have gone for outright amnesty multiple times. Donald Trump right now, has a man working in his admistration who but illegals above his citizens and is an advocate for amnesty and open borders. The political ruling class wants cheap labor and a new, more docile voting block. This is why they don’t fix it for good.

Look, right now...today, Mexicrats are extremely transparent in their “WETBACKS FIRST” commitment. Trump has single-handedly embarrassed the fuck out of wetback loving Republicans....with the exception of a few, he has transformed the Party in that regard. The GOP, behind Trump, knows they have to stop the spread of wetbacks or this nation will be conceded to a one Party rule...anybody sane knows that is inevitable if we stay on the current trajectory.

TEXAS DREAM ACT [HOUSE BILL 1403]. House Bill 1403, widely known as the Texas DREAM Act, provides in-state tuition for Texans without legal status. House Bill (HB) 1403, passed by the Texas Legislature in 2001, provides Texans, regardless of legal immigration status, eligibility to be classified as state residents for the purpose of being charged in-state tuition rates at public Texas colleges and universities. Without this eligibility, institutions of higher learning would charge the higher out-of-state or international tuition rates. Texas was the first state in the nation to pass this type of legislation, and approximately twenty states followed with similar bills.

Reagan And Bush Made The Same Immigration Move That Has The GOP Enraged At Obama

Reagan And Bush Made The Same Immigration Move That Has The GOP Enraged At Obama.
It was a Democrat bill, you lying douchebag. Republicans are trying to repeal it.

TEXAS DREAM ACT

Rick Perry says immigrant tuition law made sense in 2001 but he's got no position on repeal in 2015

Rick Perry says immigrant tuition law made sense in 2001 but he's got no position on repeal in 2015

That’s right. Dick Perry was a democrat for awhile before he was governor of Texas where he signed the dream act into law, and Greg Abbot protects it. Like is said, it’s all out there for you to see. You gust need to stop being a slave and go grab it.

TEXAS DREAM ACT

Greg Abbot already said he won’t repeal it.

Abbott Urges Reform, Not Repeal, of DREAM Act

Abbott Urges Reform, Not Repeal, of DREAM Act

Forum List

Back